X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your menstra hut like

Originally posted by Sam Diamond View Post
    Seems that all you females are pampered, my wife was given an air mattress and a sheet of plastic to keep the rain and flies off!
    Well I can say that if it wasn't for you're help I would of been back in my Sears shed like I was in Canada

Drama queen

Comment

I was thrilled that the parsonage at my church came with a menstra shack in the backyard. It seems more than adequate to me.

Every time I'm dating a woman and show her this beautiful menstra shack, she is immediately overcome with emotion. Many's the lady who, recognizing how well I will provide for her monthly needs, runs off crying tears of joy.

Their insecurity then always comes to the fore. They can't understand a kind, generous man like me, and are suddenly full of seemingly-legitimate reasons not to see me again. "I have to wash my hair," or "I've taken a job in China, and they don't have phones there," or "I'm now in the Witness Relocation Program and have to sever all ties with my former life; if you keep calling, you could wind up dead."

Is the menstra shack just too glamorous for them?

I fear I will never understand women.

Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Lydia View Post
        None of the women in my family never had a menstra hut or anything before. I wasn't even aware that people still did that in this day and age.

I have so much to learn!
        It's the same in my family. My daddy said that I could 'clean up my own mess just as well at home so why should he pay for me to go elsewhere to do so.'

Comment

Re: Whats your menstra hut like

If I had an extra shed like that I'd probably put all my tools in it.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahB View Post
            It's the same in my family. My daddy said that I could 'clean up my own mess just as well at home so why should he pay for me to go elsewhere to do so.'
            That's because he's a drunken papist mick who doesn't even know who to pray to. He probably prays to stauary, right? Kisses the pope's ring, right? If he followed the Holy Bible he would send you off during your unclean time.

Leviticus 15:19-30
            And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean. And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even. And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean. And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her separation, or if it run beyond the time of her separation; all the days of the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her separation: she shall be unclean. Every bed whereon she lieth all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the bed of her separation: and whatsoever she sitteth upon shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of her separation. And whosoever toucheth those things shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even. But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take unto her two turtles, or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest, to the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering; and the priest shall make an atonement for her before the LORD for the issue of her uncleanness.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

This has been in my family for five generations!
              Luke 5:31
              And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

As erected by my great grandfather, for ages i couldn't work out why there were three until i found out he had produced triplets who apparently done everything together. Growing up it was nice having a choice of three.

The Shela Tansper corrective school for boys 13 to 18 years old

King James Bible v1611
                A passage a day keeps satan away

Comment

In my family we simply have a caravan in the back of the garden.
                  Genesis 2:18
                  And the LORD God said, [It is] not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an HELP MEET for him.

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianHeart View Post
                    In my family we simply have a caravan in the back of the garden.
                    So you're gypsies then?
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I just have to say that a woman on her period is not "unclean". It is a natural thing that God created the woman to have. It's not dirty. So, a woman should not have to "go somewhere else" for 7 or so days to be away from her husband. I find that absolutely ridiculous and old-fashioned. And yes, I purposely made an account so that I could give my two cents on the matter because I find this whole thread to be ridiculous.
                      Fuck all this bullshit...I need a damn cigarette!! ()

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        So you're gypsies then?
                        You make me sick. Who will Jesus damn? It will be you. Why? Because of the ridiculous hate you have towards gays. What is so wrong with being gay? Would you rather us not LOVE? Seriously, dude, you need to get your priorities straightened out. God loves ALL of his children, whether gay, straight, or bisexual. He doesn't care. Would you like to know why? Because he MADE us all the way he wanted us to be. We were all made in his image. So, shut up for once in your life. If you're really a pastor, you would speak to people the way you do. You would speak lovingly towards all people instead of being an insufferable dickwad. So, to you, I say keep living the way you do. You will be the one who ends up damned to hell for all eternity when you die. Me and the gays? Well, let's just say we'll be looking down on you, laughing, because we know how to ACCEPT people for who they are and love them no matter what. Congrats

Comment

Were you there when those naked negroes were dancing around in Delco last week. Upper Darby is a God-forsaken place with institutions like Monsignor Boner High School (which the diocese finally closed as part of its ongoing attempt to rid Philthidelphia of pederasty). Did you know that Todd Rundgren is from Delco? He immortalized himself by singing a song about getting drunk and banging drums instead of getting a real job. And he's white (albeit scandinavian).

Back to your comments about the curse. You'd be out and out prevaricating if you said women didn't absolutely stink when their sanitary napkins overflowed with clam like discharge. I have seen dogs chase menstruating women all the while yipping and inhaling the stench of uncleanliness. Call yourself "Dove" but I have never found a soap that could overcome that odor. You should have named yourself after a fish instead of a bird.
                          Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberta View Post
                            Were you there when those naked negroes were dancing around in Delco last week. Upper Darby is a God-forsaken place with institutions like Monsignor Boner High School (which the diocese finally closed as part of its ongoing attempt to rid Philthidelphia of pederasty). Did you know that Todd Rundgren is from Delco? He immortalized himself by singing a song about getting drunk and banging drums instead of getting a real job. And he's white (albeit scandinavian).

Back to your comments about the curse. You'd be out and out prevaricating if you said women didn't absolutely stink when their sanitary napkins overflowed with clam like discharge. I have seen dogs chase menstruating women all the while yipping and inhaling the stench of uncleanliness. Call yourself "Dove" but I have never found a soap that could overcome that odor. You should have named yourself after a fish instead of a bird.
                            HA! That's funny, because last time I checked, Monsignor Bonner AND Archbishop Prendergast are still open So you can suck it! They're wonderful schools But anywho, so a few people made some mistakes. Big freaking deal! Like you're perfect? I doubt it. If you were, you wouldn't be insulting me, them, or my school, thank you very much.

And about my comment about the curse? What the hell? What curse? Have a PERIOD is not a curse. It's a medical necessity in order to bear children. It's necessary to clean out the uterus after a woman had ovulated and the body recognizes that it is not pregnant ._.

And so what if it stinks? It happens. That's why we shower. To stay CLEAN. And I named myself after a dove because they are lovely birds. I did contemplate naming myself after a fish because they are so damned cute, but I changed my mind Thanks for the idea, though. Whatever. You'll get to burn in hell, too, for hating people when you're supposed to be loving <3

Comment

Originally posted by dove1985 View Post
                              And about my comment about the curse? What the hell? What curse? Have a PERIOD is not a curse. It's a medical necessity in order to bear children. It's necessary to clean out the uterus after a woman had ovulated and the body recognizes that it is not pregnant ._.
                              According to God's Holy Word, it makes you unclean.
                              Leviticus 18:19 Also you shall not approach to a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.

Originally posted by dove1985 View Post
                              You'll get to burn in hell, too, for hating people when you're supposed to be loving <3
                              My goodness! Someone appears to be riding Satan's little cotton finger. What a bitch.

What makes it okay for you to judge us and tell us that we're going to hell?
                              Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

If you were, you wouldn't be insulting me, them, or my school, thank you very much.
                                So you're a mackerel snatcher to boot! No wonder you think fish are cute.

I can only affirm that even I am no daisy during that time of the month. Out of respect for my friends and coworkers, I attempt to closet myself and pretty much live on take out chinese. The little yellow guy who delivers reeks of kimchi so he doesn't even notice.

The other ladies of Landover have similar ways of coping. For your own edification, I suggest you read this:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0999/cotton.html
                                Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Working...
                                X