X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND!

I read whole bible regularly, I'm not selective at all
    Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rileyrue42 View Post
      I read whole bible regularly, I'm not selective at all
      You do realize this isn't the Bible we're talking about, right Flippity O'Flappety?

Comment

Originally posted by Destiny's Blunder View Post
        You do realize this isn't the Bible we're talking about, right Flippity O'Flappety?

Yes I do, I read the bible the same one you all read, And there is no need to call me Flippity O'Flappety that is very insulting, there was no need to say it.

Comment

Flippity O'Flappety

That's quite amusing.

To take offence is a choice and a sin. Acts 24:16
          Matthew 10:34
          Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Comment

my husband
            This is where I stopped reading.

A drunken Irish shrew who won't shut her yap. Who knew?

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

There was an Irish family living next door to my family when I grew up. The man Irishman (a jockey) would knock the living daylights out of the woman Irishman (ugly and shouty) and both of them drank like thirsty fish (and their legion of screaming kids were ginger).

It came as no surprise to me that God smote him with a heart attack.

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

An Irish Femanazi? I thought I was helping to witness to a man.

It's well known that the thick skulls of women can't process biblical facts and truths in large chunks. We should dumb down our approach to one line per day.
              Matthew 10:34
              Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post
                A drunken Irish shrew who won't shut her yap. Who knew?
                Whats that supposed to mean exactly

And at least my partner isn't a wife beater like some of you, He knows very well that i would leave him if he ever hit me.

Riley

Comment

And at least my partner isn't a wife beater like some of you, He knows very well that i would leave him if he ever hit me.

Riley
                  Hush, child. Jesus wants you to hush now.

1 Timothy 2: 11-12
                  Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
                  But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence

Comment

Hush, child. Jesus wants you to hush now.

1 Timothy 2: 11-12
                    Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
                    But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence

Why are you calling me a child, I will not hush

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee. (Job 12:8)

Comment

Why are you calling me a child, I will not hush

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee. (Job 12:8)
                      Ah Job 12. Fitting you should choose that chapter - note how it ends:

Job 12:25
                      They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunken man.

Sounds like Job is describing the Irish, no?

Comment

Riley
                        How can I be a wife beater? My wife divorced me some time ago.

And I will thank you not to make this discussion personal, if you don't mind

YIC

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Ah Job 12. Fitting you should choose that chapter - note how it ends:

Job 12:25
                          They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunken man.

Sounds like Job is describing the Irish, no?
                          No, I doesn't discribe the irish one bit

Comment

No, I doesn't discribe the irish one bit
                            I'm sure you don't: unemployed drunks, maybe?

YIC

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post
                              How can I be a wife beater? My wife divorced me some time ago.

And I will thank you not to make this discussion personal, if you don't mind

YIC
                              Well I didn't say you exactly now did I, I said that you all think its okay to hit a woman, and that we are just made to do three things cooking, cleaning and look after ther kids. you even think its okay to sell your daughter and call some things like some movies,games and music evil or demonic, whats that all about.

Comment

...I said that you all think its okay to hit a woman, and that we are just made to do three things cooking, cleaning and look after ther kids. you even think its okay to sell your daughter and call some things like some movies,games and music evil or demonic, whats that all about.
                                It's about following the easy and clear instructions left to us by God in the Bible, duh.

Read it yourself and find out. Start here.

Comment

Working...
                                X