Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Bible Study > Teaching His Word
Reload this Page The innocent sinning of Adam and Eve

(#41)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: The innocent sinning of Adam and Eve - 07-24-2010, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Vegas Larry View Post
You understood them all too well last night, my little sunflower....
I am not one of you trash city whores. I have never met you nor I will. Go and take your disgusting whore talk somewhere else.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#42)
Old
Unsaved trash

Homer Atheist

Las Vegas Larry is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Las Vegas Larry is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Las Vegas Larry is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Las Vegas Larry is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Las Vegas Larry is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The innocent sinning of Adam and Eve - 07-24-2010, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
I am not one of you trash city whores. I have never met you nor I will. Go and take your disgusting whore talk somewhere else.
Right, right... I know... all that "Christian" stuff to keep them fooled here...

But listen, can you bring me Arby's on the way home after the tournament?

Can't wait to see you punkin.....
(#43)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: The innocent sinning of Adam and Eve - 07-24-2010, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Vegas Pervert View Post
Right, right... I know... all that "Christian" stuff to keep them fooled here...

But listen, can you bring me Arby's on the way home after the tournament?

Can't wait to see you punkin.....
I have told you many times Pervert. I am not one of your trash whores

I will remind you of this Bible quote

Matthew 5
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

You really want your sinful member cut off.

Jeremiah 7:9 Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;

Enjoy your eternity in hell pervert

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#44)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The innocent sinning of Adam and Eve - 07-27-2010, 05:26 AM

Quote:
If the former he MUST have known what decision they would make in advance, in which case they were never empowered with "choice" or "free will".
Ignorance of the law is no excuse!
(#45)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The innocent sinning of Adam and Eve - 07-27-2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
What's the point of "commanding" ANYTHING of them if he already knew what they were going to do???? Was he omniscient or not??

Ironically, God KNOWING ALL does not make him a rude “know it all” as you appear to be. Obviously however, it is your ego driving you to assume you know more than God himself. Of course God is omniscient as in, knowing the nature and attributes of an object or being. God CREATED ALL, so of course he knows! However, freewill does come into the equation and Adam and Eve used the free will God was loving enough give them. He KNEW, having given them freewill, they had choices and so they made THEIR OWN CHOICE not God’s desired choice and as such, were punished for their discretion and rebellion, just as YOU will be punished for running with your own freewill over God’s will.

1 Samuel 2:3 (King James Version)

3Talk no more so exceeding proudly; let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: for the LORD is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.

AND:

Matthew 6:8

8Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

As you can see, God KNOWS but he does make our decisions for us!

Quote:
Good grief! It's not an analogy at all because parents have no way of knowing what choice the child will make. Maybe an instinct based on experience in raising them, but no way to know for sure.

It is a correct analogy as any earthly parent knows their children’s attributes soon enough. Again, all personalities are different and we have our loving Lord to thank for that.

Quote:
Let me ask this again....... Is your God omniscient or not?

I believe it has been explained above quite clearly!

Quote:
If you want to speak for him in that he, at one time lacked this chacteristic, the onus is on YOU to prove it with your book.

I never said God was not omniscient.

Psalm 139

1O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. 4For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

Quote:
I don't believe in him, no. But from my reading of the bible, there is NO support that God developed or "evolved" his faculties...

Of course God didn’t evolve or do you believe that God was once a monkey and then became God? Gee you Darwinista’s are dumb!

Quote:
Isn't there a "bang head on the wall" smily here somewhere?

Yes there is and I am using one now over your stupid questions.

Quote:
Okay.... what motivated the serpent? The "devil"??? This would assume that God had already created Satan and placed him in the garden. Again, this could only be sociopathic and maybe even sadistic, no?

The serpent was the devil and he placed himself near the tree of knowledge. Again though, Eve used her freewill choice to listen to the serpent...she was not forced to eat the fruit.

Quote:
Redundant. See above.

You’re redundant...or soon will be. The Lord works in mysterious ways and as such, all your worldly and sinful doings, choices YOU have made with your own freewill, will be your downfall and undoing! I guarantee it! Your evil house of cards will crumble around you, as you built it on a foundation of sand, rather than the ROCK, which is The Lord Jesus Christ!

Quote:
I don't have anything against God, Zeus, Allah or any of the make believe deities. How can I hate what doesn't exist?

So you are saying that you don’t believe Jesus LIVES? (albeit dying temporarily for our sins)

Quote:
Have you ever been to Vegas?

I have no desire to go to whorevegas and am using my free will NOT TO!

YIC,

Mrs. P Wintersnow

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
(#46)
Old
Unsaved trash

Homer Atheist

Las Vegas Larry is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Las Vegas Larry is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Las Vegas Larry is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Las Vegas Larry is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Las Vegas Larry is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The innocent sinning of Adam and Eve - 07-27-2010, 11:35 PM

Mrs. Wintersnow,

All I can do is apologize, and I mean it. I posted this after a speedball and a fifth of Jim Beam. I don't know what I was thinking

I have come to Jesus. Many here tell me that He still hates me, but in my prayers and dreams he loves me. The pages of my ASV bible are already well worn...

I stand rebuked and humbled.
(#47)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The innocent sinning of Adam and Eve - 07-28-2010, 12:21 AM

Well,

That is good to know Mr Larry. I am so glad you have finally realized the error of your ways and have commenced your walk toward The Lord.

I will check out other threads as to your progress and will be happy to help you along your way to Salvation. I have dealt with worse debauched scum than you before and as it appears you want to walk the "road less traveled" with Jesus, at least you won't try to escape turn your back on God again.

A verse to encourage you along, Larry.

Hebrews 12

1Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

YIC

Mrs. P Wintersnow

There's Jesus here,
(#48)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The innocent sinning of Adam and Eve - 07-28-2010, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. P Wintersnow View Post
The serpent was the devil and he placed himself near the tree of knowledge. Again though, Eve used her freewill choice to listen to the serpent...she was not forced to eat the fruit.
Sister Phebe, this is so true it shouldn't even need to be said.

Many of us blondes and redheads pass "the serpent" all the time...usually in the vacinity of construction sites.

The workers/sepents call out to us, try to engage us in sin....yet even if we can't help hearing them it surely DOESN'T mean we have to take their advice and rip our blouses off, or whatever.

Just say NO to the apple!

Eve was weak.
(#49)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: The innocent sinning of Adam and Eve - 07-28-2010, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie View Post

Many of us blondes and redheads pass "the serpent" all the time...usually in the vacinity of construction sites.

The workers/sepents call out to us, try to engage us in sin....yet even if we can't help hearing them it surely DOESN'T mean we have to take their advice and rip our blouses off, or whatever.

Eve was weak.
I know exactly what you mean Mistress Cookie.

(#50)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: The innocent sinning of Adam and Eve - 07-28-2010, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie View Post

Eve was weak.
PRAISE JESUS, SISTER!!

It is wonderful knowing we gals are all on the same page - or should I say...same book?!

It is also interesting to note that all these "serpents" have an ADAM'S APPLE and usually they are quite pronounced!! IMO, that means they are choking on the sin of their lustul yearnings!

I truly don't know how you can be so compassionate to go and take lunch to those shirtless -EVERYTHING BULGING - hispanic workmen everyday at the Freehold Church Expansion building site. It must be quite a hard task and for any less a woman, it would be.

Bless you Sister for your tireless benevolence and willingness to walk into snake-filled grasses and STILL reject the many, MANY apples offered.

YIC,

Phebe

There's Jesus here,