Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page And I knew the ph balance wasn't right...
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

WilliamThePutz is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default And I knew the ph balance wasn't right... - 12-21-2008, 07:18 PM

"What Kind of LSD would you like?"

Thats what he said to me before he game me the sugar cube coated with LSD-25. Now, i'm an ordinary Christan man, my fathers from the heartland of Alabama, and he raised me to be just as Christan as he is, go to church down the street every Sunday, never done any kind of drugs before, i didn't even drink. But, nevertheless, a couple days ago i was introduced to this friend after i had told my friend that i wanted to get into "Better contact with God." He told me to try some of this (pointing to the sugar cubes, there were six, i only took one, he took two). And then about a half hour later, it began.

Now, i dont remember alot, just certian feelings, and events, but wow, i felt a way i've never felt before, like i was truely at Christs fingertips. I could feel all the energy flowing throughout my body, i could feel all of the energy from my friends body, every time they left the room then came back, i could sence it, it was amazing, scary, beautifull. Then, about halfway through the trip, it hit me, what we were all doing here.

Now i dont mean, here, in this room, but i mean humanity as a whole. I sat down, thinking about th bible, and Jesus' and his word, and it became so clear to me: Love one another to the fullest extent possible, Live life to the fullest extent possible, it doesn't matter your religion, creed, sex, race, nothing, except we're all from this earth, which God created. He wanted everyone to know this, so he sent Jesus, and unfortanutly the people of that time wern't as accepting as he was, so he was killed. But i know now that this is what Jesus wanted from all of us, to accept one another. Our world we live in now is so unnatural and polluted, Christ himself would be ashamed.

That day i truely felt like it was Jesus talking to me, I felt I was closer to God then i had ever been through prayer, or through the church. Anyway, i'm just here to spread the word. For now on when i think of God i know what he truely ment when he created this wonderfull word for us to live in.
Thanks for taking the time out to read my story.
Sincerly William.

P.P.S. (Don't delete my thread just cause you don't agree with it.. Tolerance, isn't that what the Bible Teaches?)

[In response to the last post]
Actually i'm 18, an Adult, so i can make most decisions for myself. And actually informed both my parents about my doings and they're fine with it for the most part. My mother's actually hardcore Christan like you guys, so she wasn't at first, then i explained to her what a great mind-opening experience it was and she's pretty much gotten over it. My Father on the other hand, well, he's a veteran of your country's wars, he's dabbled in some things, mostly Cannabis and LSD, but not anymore.
Point being is that i don't see how any of you can feel you're accomplishing anything remotely divine with all the hatred you spread around. Do you really think that's what God wants?, Really?
(#2)
Old
Christ's Cōnsiliārius

Pastor Al E Pistle has disabled reputation
Default Re: And I knew the ph balance wasn't right... - 12-21-2008, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamThaGreat View Post
That day i truely felt like it was Jesus talking to me, I felt I was closer to God then i had ever been through prayer, or through the church. Anyway, i'm just here to spread the word. For now on when i think of God i know what he truely ment when he created this wonderfull word for us to live in.
Thanks for taking the time out to read my story.
Sincerly William.

You are welcome. Apparently the experience killed quite a few brain cells...or maybe you simply didn't finish middle school.

P.P.S. (Don't delete my thread just cause you don't agree with it.. Tolerance, isn't that what the Bible Teaches?)
Absolutely not. Who told you that dirty lie?

Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
"God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

(#3)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: And I knew the ph balance wasn't right... - 12-21-2008, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamThaGreat View Post
Tolerance, isn't that what the Bible Teaches?
Please show me where, in all of the Bible, you see any evidence of God telling us to "tolerate" people who lie to Him, who despise Him, who worship someone other than Him, or who ignore any one of His 600+ commandments.

Hint: It's not there. We're commanded to kill those people, not "tolerate" them.

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!