X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The SUPREME COURT JUDGE NOMINEE Brett Kavanaugh Appreciation Thread

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    If it turns out the judge President Trump nominated to the Supreme Court can't figure out how to punch back against women, I don't see much of a future for him anyway.
    Sister, that link to Fox News is unavailable to us here in Britain. All we get is this message:

We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU and therefore access cannot be granted at this time.

(There is also something boring about some Europeon data protection regulations that nobody has ever heard of.) Once again, we are DEPRIVED of THE TRUTH by the mindless Euros! Roll on the day that Britain takes back its sovereignty and ceremonially (if metaphorically) pushes its islands off into the Atlantic.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
      Maybe it was just hayfever, Sister?
      Well, if he was crying because of an allergy, he sure seems to be allergic to Dr. Ford's accusations!

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
      If it turns out the judge President Trump nominated to the Supreme Court can't figure out how to punch back against women, I don't see much of a future for him anyway.

If anyone knows how successful this tactic is, it would be President Trump, who has successfully punched back against nineteen women accusing him of sexual assault.
      Precisely. This is what a Manly Man™ does: punch back, and not cry like a whiny little girl.

It makes you think, if Kavanaugh does make it to the Supreme Court, is he going to cry every time a decision doesn't go his way?
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Now, we all have read, the FBI will conduct a brief review of what happened that night decades ago when the woman claims a drunk high school friend made sexual advances. The question is, what should the FBI investigate? What question should it answer?

Here is my suggestion. Let's start with the premise Judge Kavanaugh was a handsome and attractive teenager. There seems no doubt that this was true. Let's further assume he was the boy who made advances on this girl, even though he now denies this and, perhaps, cannot remember because he had been drinking heavily.

The question for the FBI, then, is why did this girl reject the sexual advances of an attractive high school boy? To be more blunt, could it be she was not attracted to boys at all? Was she disappointed the sexual advances were not from another girl?

If she was sexually attracted to girls instead of boys the entire matter can be put to rest as simply sin. Her improper attraction was the work of Satan and has nothing to do with the Supreme Court. It is about saving her soul and not about Judge Kavanaugh.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
          Here is my suggestion. Let's start with the premise Judge Kavanaugh was a handsome and attractive teenager. There seems no doubt that this was true. Let's further assume he was the boy who made advances on this girl, even though he now denies this and, perhaps, cannot remember because he had been drinking heavily.
          I think that second assumption is a bold one, Mr Mayor, Sir. I am very much more inclined to assume that he cannot remember it because it never happened. Why, otherwise, would this woman have waited 36 years to complain?

Comment

If she was sexually attracted to girls instead of boys the entire matter can be put to rest as simply sin. Her improper attraction was the work of Satan and has nothing to do with the Supreme Court. It is about saving her soul and not about Judge Kavanaugh.
            This is a stunning discovery, Mr. Mayor, and certainly explains why the Democrats are so desperate to support her. No rational person can disagree they are the party that is in league with Satan and work to bring about doom and destruction of all that is righteous and good in these United States! Lesbianism seems to be the preferred weapon of Satan these days, but as those who laughed at Noah learned, Jesus will not be mocked (Galatians 6:7)!
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Let's start with the premise Judge Kavanaugh was a handsome and attractive teenager. There seems no doubt that this was true. Let's further assume he was the boy who made advances on this girl, even though he now denies this and, perhaps, cannot remember because he had been drinking heavily.
              I think that second assumption is a bold one, Mr Mayor, Sir. I am very much more inclined to assume that he cannot remember it because it never happened. Why, otherwise, would this woman have waited 36 years to complain?
              Interesting points. There are four possibilities here:
              1) He's lying when he denies the allegation.
              2) She's lying when she is alleging Brett unsuccessfully tried to rape her.
              3) He's hazy on the details because he was drunk and doesn't remember his clumsy advances.
              4) She's hazy on the details because she was drunk and doesn't remember who tried to rape her.

I think - and I'm pretty sure both Democrats and Republicans quietly will agree with me on this - that the truth doesn't matter here. Republicans like Kavanaugh because of his political positions. Democrats dislike him for the same reason. Whether the alleged event happened or not, nobody really cares.

But, the one week extension will help everybody to save their face. I sincerely doubt the FBI will uncover anything new - too much time passed. That will give both the Democrats and Republicans possibility to say "well, at least we tried."

My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

In the final analysis, if the FBI made a determination this was all the work of Satan the case against Judge Kananaugh would be closed. He could be appointed all this will never be discussed again.

I'm hoping the FBI will focus like a lazar on the sin issue and follows it to wherever the truth might be.
                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

The main thing - well, the only thing! - is that God knows who, if anyone, did what and with which and to whom (or didn't, as the case may be) and He will ensure that His Divine Justice is served at a time of His Choosing. The guilty party will be punished. Whether this happens now (Mrs Ford might, for example, be imprisoned with other lesbians for making false accusations) or later, when she is consigned to Hell for all eternity, is no concern of ours as Jesus has it under control.
                  So really, there's no need for all this fuss, is there?

Comment

The main thing - well, the only thing! - is that God knows who, if anyone, did what and with which and to whom (or didn't, as the case may be) and He will ensure that His Divine Justice is served at a time of His Choosing. The guilty party will be punished. Whether this happens now (Mrs Ford might, for example, be imprisoned with other lesbians for making false accusations) or later, when she is consigned to Hell for all eternity, is no concern of ours as Jesus has it under control.
                    So really, there's no need for all this fuss, is there?
                    You are so right, Sister Joanna. God will guide the lesbian eradication group within the FBI and it will determine is this woman abides by Christian principles or not.

Comment

Well, it seems that the British Broadcasting Corporation has, against all the odds, got to the bottom of this scandal.

In a report today, the BBC tells us:

Mr Trump was expressing support for Mr Kavanaugh as the FBI investigates claims of sexual misconduct by several women, including Christine Blasey Ford, against the judge.

Note that the FBI is not, repeat NOT investigating claims of sexual misconduct by Judge Kavanaugh, but claims of sexual misconduct by the women - several women!

Yes, Brothers and Sisters, I was as surprised as you to find the correction to this story on the BBC. But it just goes to show what mischief the Demoncrat press has made with its blatant abuse of prepositions.

Comment

Well, it seems that the British Broadcasting Corporation has, against all the odds, got to the bottom of this scandal.

In a report today, the BBC tells us:

Note that the FBI is not, repeat NOT investigating claims of sexual misconduct by Judge Kavanaugh, but claims of sexual misconduct by the women - several women!

Yes, Brothers and Sisters, I was as surprised as you to find the correction to this story on the BBC. But it just goes to show what mischief the Demoncrat press has made with its blatant abuse of prepositions.

God bless you, Sister Joanna, for reporting this. FINALLY!! Finally someone in the media had the courage to tell the Truth(tm): that judge Kavanaugh is the real victim of sexual misconduct in all this. I mean, he would not be rubbing his genitalia in a girl's face if the girl avoided going to the same party as he did and tempting him by her mere presence there!

My favorite LBC sermons:
                        True Christian™ Love.
                        Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                          Finally someone in the media had the courage to tell the Truth™: that judge Kavanaugh is the real victim of sexual misconduct in all this. I mean, he would not be rubbing his genitalia in a girl's face if the girl avoided going to the same party as he did and tempting him by her mere presence there!
                          I think it's pretty clear that the girl(s) were rubbing their faces in his groinal area, rather than vice versa.

Comment

Re: The SUPREME COURT JUDGE "Cry Baby" Brett Kavanaugh Appreciation Thread

We should have all have a beer - an AMERICAN beer - in honor of our newest Justice of the Supreme Court!

Last edited by Basilissa; 10-08-2018, 03:09 AM. Reason: youtube link problems

My favorite LBC sermons:
                            True Christian™ Love.
                            Salvation™ made Easy!

Comment

Working...
                            X