Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Virgins for the most part?
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

(#41)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Virgins for the most part? - 08-17-2008, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior of God View Post
and I hope , especially as a you are moderator, you do not mean that God's transmitted word makes you laugh,
nor that you find it cause for trivial amusement.
I can assure you, I find nothing "funny" about my duties here.
How dare you suppose anything. Only True Christian™ Men are allowed such a thing.

I was merely being polite, as by funny I meant kinda strange and just a little "Un-American".
I'm always suspicious of furriners.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#42)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: UK, or wherever the Lord's work takes me and my 'Long'
Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Virgins for the most part? - 08-17-2008, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
I can assure you, I find nothing "funny" about my duties here.
How dare you suppose anything. Only True Christian™ Men are allowed such a thing.

I was merely being polite, as by funny I meant kinda strange and just a little "Un-American".
I'm always suspicious of furriners.
I am English...
I experienced my epiphany whilst looking through the optics of an AI L96 at an Ungodly heathen many years ago.
I often point out that many scope sights use a cross as their sighting frame.
Since that time I have been truly, a Warrior of God.

And although I do not seek to offend this sight or it's worthy members,
I dare whatever the Lord demands or guides that I do.
Such is devotion to the Lord.
I wasn't sure whether the jocular tone of your post was levity or genuine.
Obvioussly I would happily aplogise for any unintended offense.
(#43)
Old
The Sermonator
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Punched the most queers Tagging for Jesus Real American™ True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery True Christian Hotrodder True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Tell her once

Rapture Eddie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rapture Eddie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rapture Eddie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rapture Eddie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rapture Eddie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rapture Eddie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rapture Eddie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rapture Eddie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rapture Eddie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rapture Eddie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rapture Eddie has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Virgins for the most part? - 08-17-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
I am English...
I experienced my epiphany whilst looking through the optics of an AI L96 at an Ungodly heathen many years ago.
I often point out that many scope sights use a cross as their sighting frame.
Since that time I have been truly, a Warrior of God.

And although I do not seek to offend this sight or it's worthy members,
I dare whatever the Lord demands or guides that I do.
Such is devotion to the Lord.
I wasn't sure whether the jocular tone of your post was levity or genuine.
Obvioussly I would happily aplogise for any unintended offense.
Devotion to The Lord!!
Amen Brother.

However, I hope you aren't like the usual Brit's we get here.
Rotten teeth are one thing, but as we all know, most Englishmen are Homers just like the other Eurotrash.
Praise Jesus for leading the few decent Englishmen in here for guidance.

Only True Christian™ American white men or ex-Negra's get to see the Gates of Heaven. (Maybe one or two Women, who knows).
Maybe the Lord can make room for Ex-Europeans too?
(#44)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Warrior of God has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Virgins for the most part? - 08-17-2008, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Baty View Post
Devotion to The Lord!!
Amen Brother.

However, I hope you aren't like the usual Brit's we get here.
Rotten teeth are one thing, but as we all know, most Englishmen are Homers just like the other Eurotrash.
Praise Jesus for leading the few decent Englishmen in here for guidance.

Only True Christian™ American white men or ex-Negra's get to see the Gates of Heaven. (Maybe one or two Women, who knows).
Maybe the Lord can make room for Ex-Europeans too?
Again and always with respect...
But the one , repeated mistake , and it is probably the biggest myth ever.
probably started by French and Spanish as Catholic propaganda,
is that we Brits are European.
Matthew 13:25
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

We never were European , never wanted to be really, and never will be.
No-one spent longer keeping Europe out of their country than we did.
We spent hundreds of years trying to civilise the French , and reminding them that their imagined invasion in 1066 was just bubblechatting.
The Normans weren't French, they were Vikings who had headed south and taken a big chunk of France.
Then of course after Henry the 8th had enough he kicked the popes butt out , and set to burning catholics for their idolatory and inborn evil.
Well, after that the Europeans just went all sulky , and had a long term...
well, I imagine the best term would be , hissyfit.
That's where the homo myth comes from.
Some of the upper class inbreds, trying to be stylish
before Godfearing started following the ways of those continentals.
Of course one of the ways that was most common and virulent was all the homo boy-bothering that papists are famous for.
That's how all us Brits get labelled with the same unfair tags.
Think about it.
We Brits kicked every European butt you can imagine.
Even that French false God Napoloeon tried to do Britain down, what happened ? Wellington planted a godfearing , heterosexual, boot up the frenchies haemarroidal butt
Us Brits spent hundreds of years spreading round the world trying to spread God's non-papist word, and seeding the locals with a decent Godfearing strain of bloodline.
A nation of homos couldn't do that.
With respect , I think there's a lot of depraved and self-damned Americans these days that will leave a good few empty slots that God will be happy to pass on to the right kind of Brit...
We live in a troubled world where those with heads that are right need to stand firm, together ...
Its not just the catholics anymore, there's the Godless chinese, and all those heathen Islamic thieves and bandits and pederasts to be dealt with ...
So these days when we hear the words 'praise the Lord and pass the ammunition ' , as long as it is green-spot and fit to flay the Godless I will take it from righteous Brit or American hands.

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Exodus 23:22
But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

May All Hear His Word
(#45)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Virgins for the most part? - 08-17-2008, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Blah.............British Propaganda..........Blah
We don't need to hear about a few scrapes you Brits have had.
You never would have beaten the Germans without America's finest.

Did I hear you mention the American War of Independence?
Maybe you forgot that one.
Up against Real True Christian™ Men
Not just a few Euro-Homers

Sister Talitha

(#46)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Virgins for the most part? - 08-17-2008, 05:54 PM

Quote:
We don't need to hear about a few scrapes you Brits have had.
You never would have beaten the Germans without America's finest.

Did I hear you mention the American War of Independence?
Maybe you forgot that one.
Up against Real True Christian™ Men
Not just a few Euro-Homers

No I have heard about that one...
But that was the one where some untrue heretic men allied themselves with a bunch of papist Frenchy homos...so I didn't mention it out of good manners to this new site.
Also , your little emot ref' mount suribachi, one of the guys who raised that flag was Ira Hayes, a full-blood Navajo. Did you check out what religion he was...
Hope so, I wouldn't like to see some nice Christian lady making a post that seemed she was admiring and praising all these papists and non-christian types...
This sight will take a little getting used to. Good , God fearing women I am used to know their place and know their role.
I guess there's a difference in standards .
Oh well we live and learn.

1 Timothy 5:14
I will therefore that the younger women marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully.

Proverbs 27:15
A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

such a shame to spoil a welcome where there was no need.
(#47)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Virgins for the most part? - 08-17-2008, 06:18 PM

My last post earned me an infraction from Sister Talitha.

I am amazed that any would presume to issue an infraction against words taken from the good book.
That is Blasphemy.

How dare you woman...
Are you saying that your menfolk are so feeble that they allow a woman to set her spite and will above the word of the Lord.
Are you saying your men are so feeble that they dare not correct your prideful ways , that they are in your eyes less than the Godless limp willed homos.

Issue another infraction if you dare woman. My words were framing the words of the Lord, and you sought to gag the Lord's words.
HOW DARE YOU SET YOUR WILL OVER HIS WORDS.

Have your men no shame that they allow a woman's spite to set herself above GOD's Holy Book...
Is this how they deal with their womenfolk,
in fear of them....

You are too proud in yourself and not enough in God's word woman.

Proverbs 11:2
When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Proverbs 29:23
A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.

So go ahead...
shame your men and
shame your Lord,
Infract me again, defy the scripture you claim to cling to.
Dishonour your menfolk,
and dare to turn the power those men granted you against the very words they honour you by. Use the power they grant you against the Lord's word, for even if they cower from you and allow it HE will note you and deal with you when the day comes.
Just as he will note ALL WHO SEEK TO STOP A MOUTH THAT SPEAKS HIS WORD....
I WILL KEEP MY FAITH WITH GOD AND SPEAK AS HE GUIDES ME, NOT AS YOU DEMAND IN YOUR WOMAN's PRIDE.
(#48)
Old
Deaconess
True Christian™

Default Re: Virgins for the most part? - 08-17-2008, 06:42 PM

Well!!
Now you've gone and had a Hissy-fit on me.
For shame.

Something you have to learn, Mr Warrior is that until you are a True Christian™ here on our Boards you are still a Guest and you will be treated with suspicion until The DOF has done a full check on you.

Once you are a True Christian™ (if ever) then you may speak to Womenfolk how you wish.
Until that time I shall keep issuing Infractions.

Sister Talitha

(#49)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Virgins for the most part? - 08-17-2008, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Well!!
Now you've gone and had a Hissy-fit on me.
For shame.

Something you have to learn, Mr Warrior is that until you are a True Christian™ here on our Boards you are still a Guest and you will be treated with suspicion until The DOF has done a full check on you.

Once you are a True Christian™ (if ever) then you may speak to Womenfolk how you wish.
Until that time I shall keep issuing Infractions.

Issue as many infractions as you choose.
You inflict them on God's word, not upon me.
Any hissy-fit was yours,
thrown because someone dared contradict you.
Your actions were then challenged with The Holy
Word.
You chose to hide behind your power , and again
ignore and dismiss God's words, not mine.
You persist in your pride.
I have walked the Valley of Death in God's name.
I will not fear you. He would turn from me if I did.
I have fought his enemies and prevailed.
It is wrong that you create conflict amongst those
who serve him , and all for your pride.
Now hide behind your petticoat power if you must,
but do not lay the blame at the doors of others.
I urge you to step back and consider , mistakes can be rectified.
Only the Lord, but no man or woman, is infallible.
The papists have always made that sinful error
in their dealings with 'man' and religion.
Set aside your pride.

1 Chronicles 29:11
Thine, O LORD is the greatness, and the power, and
the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that
is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the
kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all.

Job 26:12
He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud.

Job 36:22
Behold, God exalteth by his power: who teacheth like him?
(#50)
Old
LBC psychiatric outpatient. Progressing nicely.
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Saved 5 Years Home Schooled Virgin Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Pro-Life True Republican

Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Petal is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Virgins for the most part? - 08-18-2008, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.AllBanned View Post
All the single ladies are virgins for the most part? Just what does that mean.....?
i thinks that i only be a virgins for the most part an it brake my hart . my momma make me warsh my big borthers lawndry, an sometimes i gotta pick his schmelly unnerwear up off of the floor an sometimes i not have tongs an my finger touch them unnerwear stains an i afraids that my finger gonna get pregnint one day an give births to a basterd incest finger baby, so i sticks my finger in boiling waters but maybee that be abortions?
i so ashameds