X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: International Burn a Quran Day: 9/11/10!

Originally posted by its_faith View Post
    Why do I have to wait over a month to burn one when I can do so today?
    You are correct Brother Faith. As the good Lord said - Bring it on!!!

Proverbs 14
    23 In all labor there is profit: but the talk of the lips tends only to penury.
    1 Timothy 5
    23 No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for your stomach’s sake and your frequent infirmities.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
      God of the KJV1611 gives us no human rights, free speech, fair trial, etc.
      How about reading it before mouthing off, Didypuss?

Fair trial?

2 Cor 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

It doesn't get any fairer than that. We'll all have the freedom of speech to justify ourselves to Him before His judgement.

Human rights? What greater human right could there be than the right to avoid the aeternal flames and reside with Him in Heaven forever?
      What's your operating system? Windows ? OS X ? Mine's JesOS!

Comment

Personally I don't give a toss if you burn the Qur'an, that's between you and God.
        But you can't rid the Qur'an at all because you'd have to kill every living person who has memorized it.
        Pretty hard to kill 1.something billion Hafiz (memorized Quran)

And It's like trying to convert a Christian to being a Muslim... If they're hard on their faith in God then they won't budge...So don't expect the Biggest Scholars to revert to Christianity because it won't happen, you'll only get people who are weak in faith doubt the religion and perhaps come to Christianity....

...Shocked a Muslim was able to past the test in registering to your forum?(all those questions from the Bible)

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
          Brothers and Sisters, I'm ashamed to admit that my congregation didn't think of this first. Instead, I found out about it online.

That's right, some dinky little single-issue church beat us to this fabulous idea!

What should we do? Join them, or do them one better? "Everybody Behead a Muslim Day"?
          Why not join them? The more people burning it the better.

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulmalik View Post
            Personally I don't give a toss if you burn the Qur'an, that's between you and God.
            But you can't rid the Qur'an at all because you'd have to kill every living person who has memorized it.
            Pretty hard to kill 1.something billion Hafiz (memorized Quran)

And It's like trying to convert a Christian to being a Muslim... If they're hard on their faith in God then they won't budge...So don't expect the Biggest Scholars to revert to Christianity because it won't happen, you'll only get people who are weak in faith doubt the religion and perhaps come to Christianity....

...Shocked a Muslim was able to past the test in registering to your forum?(all those questions from the Bible)
            That is because your Mohammad ordered anyone who leaves Muslim to be put to death.
            Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
            Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
            Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
            Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
            Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
            Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
              That is because your Mohammad ordered anyone who leaves Muslim to be put to death.
              Before that stage, they ask the person why they left the religion and try find out a reason and give preaching...
              Then if still not coming back to the religion then they get killed , yes.
              But only in a country where Shariah Law is the Countries national Law.

If you were in America then then nothing happens...and no Honor Killing isn't apart of Islam

Comment

Before that stage, they ask the person why they left the religion and try find out a reason and give preaching...
                Then if still not coming back to the religion then they get killed , yes.
                But only in a country where Shariah Law is the Countries national Law.

If you were in America then then nothing happens...and no Honor Killing isn't apart of Islam
                It still happens in countries that don't have Shariah Law. These people just disappear and never heard form again.
                Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
                Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
                Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
                Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
                Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

@ Umm Abdul

Why do Muslims worship Satan and sacrifice babies? Does it make them feel powerful, or something?
                  The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

It still happens in countries that don't have Shariah Law. These people just disappear and never heard form again.
                    Well that has nothing to do with the religion, but the person who says they follow it.

Would you say the "Christians" who went into schools and murdered innocent children & teachers, then committed suicide were true Christians? I don't so then it's the same for the "Muslims" who kill their family members for leaving the religion.

"Why do Muslims worship Satan and sacrifice babies? Does it make them feel powerful, or something? "

Never heard of sacrificing babies... But the Shia Sect do harm their children and themselves on Ashora (rememberance of the death of the Prophet's grandson's) which is completely against Islam.

Comment

Well that has nothing to do with the religion, but the person who says they follow it.

Would you say the "Christians" who went into schools and murdered innocent children & teachers, then committed suicide were true Christians? I don't so then it's the same for the "Muslims" who kill their family members for leaving the religion.
                      You are trying to tell me it is Christians that are going around doing jihads. Just admit you Muslims kill the ex-believers.

Comment

You are trying to tell me it is Christians that are going around doing jihads. Just admit you Muslims kill the ex-believers.
                        Christian Hijacks Plane
                        Christians invade School

Comment

I could play the silly game of post the web link. It is your Mohammad that has told you lot to go out and do jihads. I cannot think of a Bible verse were Jesus said to go out and do jihads.

Comment

First link: One UNARMED guy. Casualties = 0
                            Second link: School exercise. Totally irrelevant.

Christians aren't as good at the jihad thing as some others I could name...

Comment

He was not a Christian. He was a cathlick.
                              Did you even read the story. It was a "drill". A practice exercise!
                              2 Chronicles 7:14
                              14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.

Comment

This is a sad day friends. Not only did we lose the war against the islamofascists in the Middle-East, we are also losing it AT HOME!

Gainesville denies Dove World a permit to burn Quran

The city of Gainesville has denied Dove World Outreach Center’s application for a burn permit to set fire to copies of the Quran on Sept. 11, but the church plans to burn the holy books anyway.

Gene Prince, the interim chief of Gainesville Fire Rescue, said Wednesday that under the city’s fire prevention ordinance, an open burning of books is not allowed.

Dove World has made international news since announcing its intention to burn the holy book of Islam to mark the ninth anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.
                                Psalm 81:10:
                                I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                                open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Working...
                                X