X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scientific proof the Earth is flat!

Originally posted by I'mAMuslim View Post
    I always thought that people didn't fall off Earth because of gravity?
    You're an idiot.

Gravity makes things fall down. If the earth was round gravity would make people fall right off the underside.

Look, take a tennis ball and put a grain of rice on top of it. What happens? It sits there. That's gravity. Now turn the tennis ball upside down. Where is the grain of rice now? That's gravity too.

Since nobody falls off the Earth, it has to be flat. Idiot.

Honestly, I don't know why people can't just think things out for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
      You're an idiot.

Gravity makes things fall down. If the earth was round gravity would make people fall right off the underside.

Look, take a tennis ball and put a grain of rice on top of it. What happens? It sits there. That's gravity. Now turn the tennis ball upside down. Where is the grain of rice now? That's gravity too.

Since nobody falls off the Earth, it has to be flat. Idiot.

Honestly, I don't know why people can't just think things out for themselves.
      OK well now go put that tennis ball into the vacuum of space and do the same thing.
      Give that tennis ball an atmosphere. Now do it.
      You've just done a REAL scientific experiment. Good job

See, every object has it's own gravitational pull. But why, then, would we all not fly at other objects? The answer is simple. You see, the Earth's gravitational pull is greater than other objects' pulls, which causes everything to stay in place (unless acted on by another force, see Newton's Laws).
      Earth's gravitational pull is constantly pulling down. Down is relative, however. Down is the SAME for everyone, no matter where you are. Down would be the center of the Earth. Everyone is pulled towards the center.

Comment

OK well now go put that tennis ball into the vacuum of space and do the same thing.
        Give that tennis ball an atmosphere. Now do it.
        You've just done a REAL scientific experiment. Good job

See, every object has it's own gravitational pull. But why, then, would we all not fly at other objects? The answer is simple. You see, the Earth's gravitational pull is greater than other objects' pulls, which causes everything to stay in place (unless acted on by another force, see Newton's Laws).
        Earth's gravitational pull is constantly pulling down. Down is relative, however. Down is the SAME for everyone, no matter where you are. Down would be the center of the Earth. Everyone is pulled towards the center.
        I have no idea what you're talking about. Gravity has never been scientifically proved and hence still remains a theory. If you want to learn more about gravity then click here.
        PROOF: America in the Bible!
        8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
        (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
        Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Jonsson View Post
          I have no idea what you're talking about. Gravity has never been scientifically proved and hence still remains a theory. If you want to learn more about gravity then click here.
          Religion could also be called a theory if you think about it, as it has never been proven.

The Bible is your proof you say. But the scientists have books as well. So you're all basically on even ground, no?

Comment

Hello y'all I'm new here.

I was just wondering what your take is on the astronauts in regards to the Earth being flat? I mean they actually orbited it and saw it from a different perspective than anyone else. Wouldn't they be the most qualified to judge whether or not it's round or flat?

Comment

Intelligent Pulling, the way it was described doesn't seem to answer my statement.
              Why would intelligent pulling keep everyone on the planet, and yet you gave me 'proof' that showed me that that's why airplanes can go all the way across the world?

I just need you to elaborate more on that than to just give me something that basic.

Wa'Salaamun Aleukum brother

you are arguing with idiots.
              Surah 4:169 O people of the Book! do not exceed in your religion, nor say against God aught save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, is but the apostle of God ... say not "Trinity." Desist! it will be better for you. God is only one God, far be it for Him that He should beget a Son!

Comment

Originally posted by TruePath View Post
                Wa'Salaamun Aleukum brother

you are arguing with idiots.
                I'm not arguing. I'm asking questions.
                But I do see what you are talking about

Comment

Originally posted by JoshWonders View Post

I was just wondering what your take is on the astronauts in regards to the Earth being flat? I mean they actually orbited it and saw it from a different perspective than anyone else. Wouldn't they be the most qualified to judge whether or not it's round or flat?
                  Don't be silly. Nobody has ever gone into space. Even the moon landing was a hoax, everybody knows that.
                  PROOF: America in the Bible!
                  8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                  (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
                  Facebook!

Comment

Yes, and Neil Armstrong heard the Ezan (the Muslim call of prayer) when he set foot on the moon because the angels of Allah were so proud of mankind they were singing it. This is why he became a Muslim when he came back to earth.

It's true! http://ww.wikislam.com/wiki/Neil_Armstrong

"When Louis Armstrong and co. walked on the moon, they heard sounds in a strange language they did not understand. ‘When Neil Armstrong went to Egypt, he heard the adhan, and said, “it was spacey something similar I heard while I was on the moon". Egyptian Friend told him that, it was the sound of Azaan (call for Muslim prayer). And Neil Armstrong immediately became Muslim because of this experience.'"
                    Surah 4:169 O people of the Book! do not exceed in your religion, nor say against God aught save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, is but the apostle of God ... say not "Trinity." Desist! it will be better for you. God is only one God, far be it for Him that He should beget a Son!

Comment

Earth's gravitational pull is constantly pulling down.
                      Yeah, that's what I said.

Down is relative, however. Down is the SAME for everyone, no matter where you are.
                      Wow, that's deep. Again, it's what I said.

Down would be the center of the Earth. Everyone is pulled towards the center.
                      Yep. Underneath the surface, which is flat.

Hey, this was fun! We should do it again!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Enoch View Post
                        Yeah, that's what I said.

Wow, that's deep. Again, it's what I said.

Yep. Underneath the surface, which is flat.

Hey, this was fun! We should do it again!
                        But if the Earth is flat and everyone is being pulled towards the center, would we not all end up in one tightly packed area in the middle of the entire planet?

Comment

But if the Earth is flat and everyone is being pulled towards the center, would we not all end up in one tightly packed area in the middle of the entire planet?
                          I thought you said you were going to go blow yourself up.
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Jonsson View Post
                            Don't be silly. Nobody has ever gone into space. Even the moon landing was a hoax, everybody knows that.
                            So then you've never been to Florida and watched them shoot the big rockets up into the sky with people in them? Where do they go then?

Comment

So then you've never been to Florida and watched them shoot the big rockets up into the sky with people in them? Where do they go then?
                              First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                                I thought you said you were going to go blow yourself up.
                                And now you condone suicide, even though it's a sin?
                                Awesome sauce brosef.

Straight into the ground

Houston we have a problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X