Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page White House is gay?
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Squeal1974 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Squeal1974 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default White House is gay? - 07-04-2015, 11:30 PM

What kind of abomination has Washington D.C walking into now.

Coloring the White House in colors that represent Gods promise to Noah and corrupting it meaning to make the " limp wrister's " feel included!

Obama has gone to far. It was bad that he never calls to congratulate and service men for their bravery, now he calls gays on the phone telling them how brave they are for coming out of the closet AND lights up the White House in rainbow colors for them.

Why has he not been exposed for the sissy he is yet.

I don't see Red, White and Blue lights on the White House today.

Attached Images

(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A

BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: White House is gay? - 07-05-2015, 05:38 AM

Yes - he himself is gay, being married to a man and all. Family is a sham - neither daughter looks anything like the "parents." Please, look up anatomical differences between men and women. The main one that caught my attention was the ring finger. On women it is shorter than their index while a man's is longer (testosterone is the cause). I could agree that there are exceptions to the rules (proportions, etc.) but when a person has several characteristics of a gender...looks like a duck, walks like a duck...you get the idea.

It is no surprise the president, a gay anti-christian, supports such abominations. At least we won't have to see him in the next life!
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Squeal1974 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Squeal1974 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: White House is gay? - 07-06-2015, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyBraeswood View Post
Yes - he himself is gay, being married to a man and all. Family is a sham - neither daughter looks anything like the "parents." Please, look up anatomical differences between men and women. The main one that caught my attention was the ring finger. On women it is shorter than their index while a man's is longer (testosterone is the cause). I could agree that there are exceptions to the rules (proportions, etc.) but when a person has several characteristics of a gender...looks like a duck, walks like a duck...you get the idea.

It is no surprise the president, a gay anti-christian, supports such abominations. At least we won't have to see him in the next life!
Well that's a comfort, however right now we are forced to bow down to his ugly switching sissy behind! And those daughters are being corrupted daily.
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: White House is gay? - 07-07-2015, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeal1974 View Post
Well that's a comfort, however right now we are forced to bow down to his ugly switching sissy behind! And those daughters are being corrupted daily.
Alas brother we are not forced to bow and we shouldn't. God commands us not to! Here are some verses to remind you that the only person we should get on our knees for is our Lord.

Exodus 20:5 "Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"

Exodus 23:24 "Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images."

2 Kings 17:35 "With whom the Lord had made a covenant, and charged them, saying, Ye shall not fear other gods, nor bow yourselves to them, nor serve them, nor sacrifice to them"

Stay strong Brothers and Sisters

Yours in Christ

Praise Jesus! For He alone saves