Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Avast ye scurvy dogs
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#61)
Old
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Avast ye scurvy dogs - 05-20-2008, 07:30 AM

Yes, we must follow seccular law and in nternational waters we could follow the Bible. I wonder if we could buy an old oil rig that's no longer in use and set up a new city?

Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg
(#62)
Old
On Permanent Assignment in Peru
Forum Member

Location: A forgotten rock between the Indian and the Pacific
Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Santiago Solo has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Avast ye scurvy dogs - 05-20-2008, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Daniel Gregg View Post
Nothing could possibly bring me greater pleasure than ministering the salty-but-nice flavour of the Word of Jesus to the young folk in Australia. There's always room for one more position in my missionary ship. A Dr. you say? I am sorely in need of a ships doctor - especially one with less strict scruples than myself - do you have a well stocked medicine cabinet? I suffer badly from anxiety .....
Thank you very much, dear Captain, I am not a MEDICAL doctor (although I have my moments with medication) but I'd be glad to share the salty taste of the Salt of the World® with as many young folk as possible. Since I also come back and forth from Colombia, I'd be glad to help you fill your medicine cabinet, Glory! I also have been meaning to conduct a few experiments regarding heathens and their buoyancy on salty water, and the resistance of the different species of fish to salinity as part of my new conceptions regarding Flood Palaeontology, so I guess it would be a most thrilling experience to sail with you

Bringing Geology back to Christ!

I believe Dr. Hovind to be completely innocent of the alleged crime of "tax evasion", and furthermore believe Hovind's 10 year sentence to be patently unjust and based upon an effort to silence his ministry.
(#63)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Captain Daniel Gregg is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Captain Daniel Gregg is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Avast ye scurvy dogs - 05-20-2008, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliot mayfield View Post
Yes, we must follow seccular law and in international waters we could follow the Bible. I wonder if we could buy an old oil rig that's no longer in use and set up a new city?
I think a couple of our congregation members may own a few oil rigs do they not?

They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the LORD, and his wonders in the deep. Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses. Psalms, 107:23-30, KJV
(#64)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Captain Daniel Gregg is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Captain Daniel Gregg is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Avast ye scurvy dogs - 05-20-2008, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Santiago Solo View Post
Thank you very much, dear Captain, I am not a MEDICAL doctor (although I have my moments with medication) but I'd be glad to share the salty taste of the Salt of the World® with as many young folk as possible. Since I also come back and forth from Colombia, I'd be glad to help you fill your medicine cabinet, Glory! I also have been meaning to conduct a few experiments regarding heathens and their buoyancy on salty water, and the resistance of the different species of fish to salinity as part of my new conceptions regarding Flood Palaeontology, so I guess it would be a most thrilling experience to sail with you
You must remember, my esteemed and learned Dr., that these voyages are not for the faint of heart - we spend every waking minute in long and arduous toil, sweating, gasping for air, up and down , riding the swell, tasting the salty sea flavours, lubricating the moving parts and hosing down the dirty decks. Its not a pleasure cruise. Expect to be sore and considerably lighter from the experience. Are you still interested? Many balk at the idea of constant hands-on toil for weeks on end - are you up for it? are you man enough?

They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the LORD, and his wonders in the deep. Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he bringeth them out of their distresses. Psalms, 107:23-30, KJV