Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page Praise Jesus!!!!!
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

June1978 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Praise Jesus!!!!! - 05-23-2008, 09:08 AM

Praise Jesus that I finally found a place that I feel I belong!! Allow me to introduce myself, my name is June Vail and I am 30 years old, blessed with 5 God-fearing and God-loving children. Three of which are boys that will carry on my late husbands name and two twin girls. My late husband was killed in a hunting accident about two years ago and his blessed family has taken in his children and me until I can find a good Christian man to marry once again and have God-fearing and God-loving children to carry His message and to carry on my husbands name. Jesus was truly watching over me when my late husband found me. I was falling fast into a world that I had no place in, filled with deception and carnal desire. Simply things a true Christian woman shouldn’t be around, so he saved me physically and soon after Jesus saved me from eternal damnation. I was 18 at the time and luckily I hadn’t sunk so far that I wasn’t a virgin for my husband. So I can honestly and with a grateful heart say that I have never been with any other person other than my late husband. Praise Jesus and I hope to meet each and every one of you.

(#2)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Praise Jesus!!!!! - 05-23-2008, 09:17 AM

Welcome.
It's nice to know there are still some good Christian folk in this Goth Infested world.
Tell me, which Bible Version do you read?

Oh, shame about your husband

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#3)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Praise Jesus!!!!! - 05-23-2008, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
Welcome.
It's nice to know there are still some good Christian folk in this Goth Infested world.
Tell me, which Bible Version do you read?

Oh, shame about your husband
There is more than one version? The only one I read is the English King James Version. That is the only one I have ever read and the only one I will ever read.
(#4)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Praise Jesus!!!!! - 05-23-2008, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by June1978 View Post
There is more than one version? The only one I read is the English King James Version. That is the only one I have ever read and the only one I will ever read.
Well, missy, that's really good to hear.
We get all kinds of Trash in here who read all kinds of perverted false Bible filth.

If you're looking for a new husband you've come to the right place.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

(#5)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God

Default Re: Praise Jesus!!!!! - 05-23-2008, 09:31 AM

Quote:
We get all kinds of Trash in here who read all kinds of perverted false Bible filth.

When my late husband was kind enough to help me be a good Christian woman he wouldn't allow any other bible into the house. He also made sure I read it allowed before going to sleep and to the children. I am simply grateful he was patient with me and taught me how to behave. There were two verses he always had me read and to this day I still do.

1 Thessalonians 7-8

Therefore, brethren, we were comforted over you in all our affliction and distress by your faith:
For now we live, if ye stand fast in the Lord.

It serves as a reminder of what I was before him and what would happen should I walk away from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash

LDS Fool Incel Swiss Skull

Kyrre Eliasen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Praise Jesus!!!!! - 08-27-2018, 06:41 PM

Quote:

Praise the lord:jes us::jesu s::jesus :

Forever.