X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seeking a man who can keep me in line.

Originally posted by Swedish_faggot View Post
    You shouldn't judge me because of my name, Its not my fault im from this homosexual country(sweden) . I just wanna be like you and live like you in your country
    You want to be a woman? What is wrong with you people from Sweden?

Comment

I'll keep you in line, and make the children read bible every day for atleast 2 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Xuchilbara View Post
        I'll keep you in line, and make the children read bible every day for atleast 2 hours
        I see you are damned to eternal torture. Perhaps is is you who should read the 1611 King James Bible "every day for at least 2 hours." You then would not have time to hit on the ladies in this forum. This is not a pickup forum.
        YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
          I see you are damned to eternal torture. Perhaps is is you who should read the 1611 King James Bible "every day for at least 2 hours." You then would not have time to hit on the ladies in this forum. This is not a pickup forum.

Thank you so much for sticking up and being there for me Bible Student!
          I will make you a pie for all your kindness! Which kind do you like?

Comment

A wii is a type of game consol....

Comment

Originally posted by ?questions? View Post
              A wii is a type of game consol....
              It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out.

Comment

Looking for Christian friends...

Comment

Hello Grace...nice meeting you here. I wish I could help you, but were far from each other...

Comment

Originally posted by rizalde View Post
                    Looking for Christian friends...
                    Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lola Handcock View Post
                      You want to be a woman? What is wrong with you people from Sweden?
                      Not everyone is weird, please see that there is True Christian men in Sweden too! But there are alot of strange, sinful people in Sweden, that is why I want to move away from here...

Yours in Christ
                      Elisabeth

P.S. my first post in this part of the forum, oh I wish I also could find myself a husband!
                      Proverbs 14:1

Every wise woman buildeth her house:
                      but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace K View Post
                        Originally Posted by Bible Student
                        Thank you so much for sticking up and being there for me Bible Student!
                        I will make you a pie for all your kindness! Which kind do you like?
                        Oh, I love pie. Cherry is good. Apple is my favorite. I don't like pumpkin pie. I think that is the most unChristian pie there is.
                        YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

DO you have any more pics?

Mmmmm.. I'll keep that sweet ass in check.

Comment

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
                            Oh, I love pie. Cherry is good. Apple is my favorite. I don't like pumpkin pie. I think that is the most unChristian pie there is.

I love making cherry pies!! I make sure to use the sweetest, most plump cherries in them, so that they are very delicious!
                            I've never liked to make pumpkin pies as much as apple or cherry, something just doesn't seem right when I make them....

Comment

Originally posted by kabley View Post
                              DO you have any more pics?

Mmmmm.. I'll keep that sweet ass in check.

Not for any homos like you thats for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Grace K View Post
                                Not for any homos like you thats for sure!
                                How about for me? I would like some pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X