Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Today! > Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women
Reload this Page Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice
Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women For the women of Landover to discuss recipes, shoes, makeup tips, or whatever it is you natter about. Ensure you have the proper permission from your husband or father before posting.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 07:33 AM

As you are aware my Daddy died last week. I am now in Perth staying with Pastor John and his wife Rebekkah from the Swan River Baptist Church.

They have been here almost two years now - having come from North Sydney.

I am 47 years of age and a virgin. I still have regular menses but would not know if I am able to have soldiers for Christ as I have never tried. I have spent the last 30 years looking after Daddy. My carers pension will cease in 6 weeks and I have no employment record. So I am at rather a loss.

John and Rebekkah are aware of a widower in Sydney (Disciple Luke) who has three young boys. They have conversed with him by phone the last few days and he is coming to Perth late this evening.

Given that my Daddy never found me a husband, is it right for my Pastor to do so?

Given the uncertainty surrounding my fertility would I be expected to have a sexual relationship with him and what would that involve?

How should I prepare myself for this first meeting? He is staying at the youth Pastor's residence and we will meet tomorrow mid morning.

What do I do if the sight of him repulses me?

Please keep me in your prayers tonight. I am fasting until tomorrow morning and praying that Jesus with guide me.

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.
(#2)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 07:46 AM

OF COURSE you should marry! And of course it's okay for a pastor to find you a husband if you father failed for so many years to do so! Was he trying to raise you to be a feminazi!?!?!

It doesn't matter if the sight of him repulses you. If anything, it's a good thing if it does! If you don't have LUST stirred up within you, then you can continue concentrated on GOD!

My husband, Mr. Whitford, and I do "it" once a month with a regularly scheduled appointment. We both stay fully clothed beyond what alterations in how we're wearing our clothes are necessary for him to plant his seed in me. Sleeping in separate bedrooms, we have a third room specifically designated for our marital duty. There is a large picture of Jesus above the bed in that room, and we spend the entire time we are doing "it" staring at that picture to remind us WHY we are doing this, crying and begging His forgiveness until we are done.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
My husband, Mr. Whitford, and I do "it" once a month with a regularly scheduled appointment. We both stay fully clothed beyond what alterations in how we're wearing our clothes are necessary for him to plant his seed in me. Sleeping in separate bedrooms, we have a third room specifically designated for our marital duty. There is a large picture of Jesus above the bed in that room, and we spend the entire time we are doing "it" staring at that picture to remind us WHY we are doing this, crying and begging His forgiveness until we are done.
Thank you Sister Mary Maria. May I ask how long the act lasts?

I have heard it will be painful the first time. Is it very painful or just a bit painful?

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.
(#4)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Charli View Post
Thank you Sister Mary Maria. May I ask how long the act lasts?
That depends on Mr. Whitford, of course. If he's in a good mood, just went hunting with the guys or worked through some particularly solid piece of business with his secretary Bernard, it'll be over pretty quick.
If he's been stuck around nothing but dunder-headed women all day, trying his patience, wearing out his last nerve, it can take quite a bit longer.

Quote:
I have heard it will be painful the first time. Is it very painful or just a bit painful?
I can't really tell you how it should be based on my own experience. Let's just say I spent way too much time unsaved and in the convent, and it wasn't... "normal".

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#5)
Old
Proud to be Blonde, Beautiful, and Baptist
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 08:14 AM

Sister Charli there some verses from Leviticus that you should be aware. Marrying Luke would be a far better option than being a nanny to his children.

Leviticus 21:9 And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire.

Leviticus 22:12 If the priest's daughter also be married unto a stranger, she may not eat of an offering of the holy things.

Leviticus 22:13 But if the priest's daughter be a widow, or divorced, and have no child, and is returned unto her father's house, as in her youth, she shall eat of her father's meat: but there shall be no stranger eat thereof.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 10:49 AM

I think that your Pastor is the only one qualified to find you a husband now, unless you have a big brother. As for uhm... maritals... I can't really comment on that because I'm an unmarried virgin too but I think that trying to have soldiers for Christ is better than not trying, right?

You are a good Christian woman and The Lord will bless you! I think it would be wonderful for you to provide Disciple Luke's boys with the True Christian momma they need too. What an inspiration of strength you are.
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 11:03 AM

Thank you so much for your kind words Annie.

And Lisa and Sister M.M. It is all much appreciated.

Rebekkah has lent me a lovely dress for tomorrow. It has long sleeves and is mid calf. I have some flat heeled shoes and will pull my hair up into a pony tail. I don't wear make up but I do have a nice bottle of perfume.

It is kinda exciting. I hope I can sleep tonight.

(#8)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Heterosexual™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts A for Effort True Christian™ Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Ex-Gay Home Schooled True Christian Lady Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Flat Earth

Lisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureLisa H has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Thank you so much for your kind words Annie.

And Lisa and Sister M.M. It is all much appreciated.

Rebekkah has lent me a lovely dress for tomorrow. It has long sleeves and is mid calf. I have some flat heeled shoes and will pull my hair up into a pony tail. I don't wear make up but I do have a nice bottle of perfume.

It is kinda exciting. I hope I can sleep tonight.
That is so nice of Rebekka to lend you a dress. It sounds lovely. Sometimes a little makeup does help, but if you are not sure, do not put any on. You want to impress Luke you are a True Christian women and not a harlot.

What kind of perfume will you be wearing?
What color is the dress?

Proverbs 27:9 Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel.

Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
(#9)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
That is so nice of Rebekka to lend you a dress. It sounds lovely. Sometimes a little makeup does help, but if you are not sure, do not put any on. You want to impress Luke you are a True Christian women and not a harlot.

What kind of perfume will you be wearing?
What color is the dress?

Proverbs 27:9 Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel.
The dress is a dark blue. It is collared and has buttons down to the waist and then the skirt is pleated. I have a matching ribbon for my hair.

I do not possess any make up. Daddy didn't allow it. My perfume is "Red Door".

Pastor John has just left to go to the airport. But he will take Luke and the children to the Youth Pastor's manse tonight.

(#10)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
The dress is a dark blue. It is collared and has buttons down to the waist and then the skirt is pleated. I have a matching ribbon for my hair.

I do not possess any make up. Daddy didn't allow it. My perfume is "Red Door".

Pastor John has just left to go to the airport. But he will take Luke and the children to the Youth Pastor's manse tonight.
It is so exciting for you Sister Charli. The dark blue dress is good choice considering the current affairs. The perfume sounds gorgeous. Try not to over do it. Have you got a hat to wear just in case Luke wants to go for walk. I think hats can be very striking.

(#11)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 01:16 PM

Oh goodness. I hadn't thought about a hat. If we want to go for a walk we could take the boys down to the park and play on the equipment there. I am not sure whether a hat would be practical.

(#12)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Oh goodness. I hadn't thought about a hat. If we want to go for a walk we could take the boys down to the park and play on the equipment there. I am not sure whether a hat would be practical.
It might not be when playing with boys at the park. What about a fascinator. not a fancy one, just plain.

(#13)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 01:30 PM

Quote:
As long as you make sure that your ribbon keeps your hair tight, that should be sufficient. Just do not let him see your hair blowing in the wind. That could give him wicked, and uncalled for, thoughts.
He is, after all, not a True Christian™ yet.

The thoughts of the wicked are an abomination to the LORD: but the words of the pure are pleasant words.
Proverbs 15:26

Good luck, Sister. I will pray for a good time for both of you.

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8
(#14)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 01:36 PM

Thank you for your prayers Sister Christina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Christina View Post
He is, after all, not a True Christian™ yet.
Oh dear. Do you think this might be an obstacle?

(#15)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Thank you for your prayers Sister Christina.

Oh dear. Do you think this might be an obstacle?
Is he working his way to become a True Christian.

(#16)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Is he working his way to become a True Christian.
I do believe so. I am 100% convinced Pastor John would not recommend anyone who was not fully committed to the Lord. I know Luke goes to church all day Sunday and has house group two nights a week. I think it is difficult with him having 3 children so young and dependent. He told me, when he phoned, that he often reads his bible out loud to the baby while giving him his bottle as he doesn't always have time to do each of these tasks autonomously.

(#17)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 01:47 PM

Quote:
I do believe so. I am 100% convinced Pastor John would not recommend anyone who was not fully committed to the Lord. I know Luke goes to church all day Sunday and has house group two nights a week. I think it is difficult with him having 3 children so young and dependent. He told me, when he phoned, that he often reads his bible out loud to the baby while giving him his bottle as he doesn't always have time to do each of these tasks autonomously.
I hope Pastor John is correct. I would hate to see you fall down on your True Christian status. Has Pastor John ensured he is able to keep you properly and not expect you to go to work.

(#18)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Christina has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
I am quite convinced it won't be a problem. He seems like a very decent True Christian man.

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:8
(#19)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 01:59 PM

Quote:
I hope Pastor John is correct. I would hate to see you fall down on your True Christian status. Has Pastor John ensured he is able to keep you properly and not expect you to go to work.
I know that he supported his first wife (sadly deceased) for their whole 12 years together even tho they did not have children until 4 years ago.

I think that with my wifely duties plus looking after the children and keeping house and the church commitments I will be left with no time at all for much else.

(#20)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Ladies of Landover ... I need some advice - 08-16-2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Christina View Post
I am quite convinced it won't be a problem. He seems like a very decent True Christian man.
I did see he mentioned that he was a bit feral before he met Sarah. I hope that will not jeopardise his salvation© but I do believe he has repented his sins.

1 John 1:9 (King James Version)
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.