Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Pray for Republican Victory and Senator Johnson's Death
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#21)
Old
Devout seeker of the Truth™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 1 Year Best Mullet Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for Republican Victory and Senator Johnson's Death - 12-24-2006, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arethusa View Post
Quote me a Bible verse where it says Arethusa was made to marry Jesus is Lord and you've got yourself a deal. I need names specifically because I take the Bible, very, VERY literally.

ARE YOU BLIND, WOMAN?!?! Can you not see that you were meant for me? Let me fly you here for a visit so you can get to know me in person. Then you can make your decision.

This is a chance to visit Jesus' Favorite Town, Freehold, and His Favorite Church, Landover Baptist. What True Christian™ passes up a chance like that? The signs are all there, dear. Everybody else sees them, why can't you?

All women need a man to lead them and I am the man for you. Come to Freehold, I promise you will never want to leave.
(#22)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for Republican Victory and Senator Johnson's Death - 12-24-2006, 05:57 AM

No!

Besides all that "many wives" talk put me in the mind of Mormons.

Tir'd, and despairing, O celestial maid,
I'm caught, I cry'd, without thy heav'nly aid.
Help me, Diana, help a nymph forlorn,
Devoted to the woods, who long has worn
Thy livery, and long thy quiver born.
- Ovid
(#23)
Old
Devout seeker of the Truth™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 1 Year Best Mullet Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for Republican Victory and Senator Johnson's Death - 12-24-2006, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arethusa View Post
No!

Besides all that "many wives" talk put me in the mind of Mormons.
I am definately no mormon! They may practice polygamy regularly but they do so without God's blessing.

As Pastor Al said here it is fine to have multiple wives. The Bible has a number of verses showing that polygamy is fine in Jesus' eyes.

From the Old Testament:
In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus 21:10
10If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.
In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Samuel 5:13
13And David took him more concubines and wives out of Jerusalem, after he was come from Hebron: and there were yet sons and daughters born to David.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3
1Now these were the sons of David, which were born unto him in Hebron; the firstborn Amnon, of Ahinoam the Jezreelitess; the second Daniel, of Abigail the Carmelitess:

2The third, Absalom the son of Maachah the daughter of Talmai king of Geshur: the fourth, Adonijah the son of Haggith:

3The fifth, Shephatiah of Abital: the sixth, Ithream by Eglah his wife.

4These six were born unto him in Hebron; and there he reigned seven years and six months: and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and three years.

5And these were born unto him in Jerusalem; Shimea, and Shobab, and Nathan, and Solomon, four, of Bathshua the daughter of Ammiel:

6Ibhar also, and Elishama, and Eliphelet,

7And Nogah, and Nepheg, and Japhia,

8And Elishama, and Eliada, and Eliphelet, nine.

9These were all the sons of David, beside the sons of the concubines, and Tamar their sister.
-------------
3And David took more wives at Jerusalem: and David begat more sons and daughters.
In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 Kings 11:3
3And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.
I have but 4 wives currently, am wanting only one more, and only a handful of concubines.

In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Chronicles 11:21
21And Rehoboam loved Maachah the daughter of Absalom above all his wives and his concubines: (for he took eighteen wives, and threescore concubines; and begat twenty and eight sons, and threescore daughters.)
There are a lot more verses from the Old Testament that allow polygamy, but I think that the above are sufficient enough to prove my point.

New Testament:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 25:1-13
1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
In this parable the bridegroom married five virgins at one time (would have been ten if the other five were not foolish).

(from http://www.quransearch.com/ntpoly.htm)

You need not worry, even though I have multiple wives I take good care of them all and give them all the attention they need. You would also most likely be my last wife, five is enough for me (I'm no King Solomon nor am I his son Rehoboam). You may be my last wife but you would not be the least among them.

With five wives I would be able to father many Soldiers for Christ. I have fathered no children yet, I feel the Lord is waiting to bless me in that way until after I marry my fifth wife to ensure the children are raised properly to be True Christians™.

Come now, I would make you a good husband and you a good wife for me and you know it deep down. My wives have read your posts and are excited you may be joining the family. I have not allowed them to read your recent posts to me as I do not want to disapoint them.

Do not deny the Will of God, dear.
(#24)
Old
Christian Poet Emeritus
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Christian Love The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

Poetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Pray for Republican Victory and Senator Johnson's Death - 12-26-2006, 01:55 PM

Where is Twink when we at last need him
to curb an appetite, but fast!
(#25)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.Arethusa has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Pray for Republican Victory and Senator Johnson's Death - 12-27-2006, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
You need not worry, even though I have multiple wives I take good care of them all and give them all the attention they need. You would also most likely be my last wife, five is enough for me (I'm no King Solomon nor am I his son Rehoboam). You may be my last wife but you would not be the least among them.

With five wives I would be able to father many Soldiers for Christ. I have fathered no children yet, I feel the Lord is waiting to bless me in that way until after I marry my fifth wife to ensure the children are raised properly to be True Christians™.

Come now, I would make you a good husband and you a good wife for me and you know it deep down. My wives have read your posts and are excited you may be joining the family. I have not allowed them to read your recent posts to me as I do not want to disapoint them.

Do not deny the Will of God, dear.
How was your Christmas?

Tir'd, and despairing, O celestial maid,
I'm caught, I cry'd, without thy heav'nly aid.
Help me, Diana, help a nymph forlorn,
Devoted to the woods, who long has worn
Thy livery, and long thy quiver born.
- Ovid