Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Landover Baptist War on Sin! > LBC's War on Sin
Reload this Page 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!
LBC's War on Sin Serving God with True Christian™ art. Gays, Mexicans and Clinton voters not welcome!

(#3561)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishBrewer View Post
bastiality??? where in my religion does that take place??? and iceland bankrupt???? i think not. they are doing way better than the USA at the moment. so is the rest of the World. i mean africa has less debt than the USA.
and chosen??? prove to me they were chosen.
Not only bestiality but also FRAUD or do i have to place the following?

"But Sleipnir he begat With Svadilfari"

Your so called "god" didn't do it just for fun with Svaðilfari, he did it so his family could con the contractor and not pay the bill.

Those bestial lezbo electing heathens do like to defraud those that believe in them...

http://www.sovereignman.com/finance/...ete-lie-12348/

As for our debt, of course it's bigger than africa's. Who would, in his right mind, lend that kind of money to penniless, worthless negros?

As for the chosen part it is so easy that i'll just pick a few more:

Psalms 89:3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,

Psalms 106:5 That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance.

Matthew 12:18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

Enough?

PRAISE THE LORD
(#3562)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocking eskimo

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Sissy Cry Baby

DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constantine1648 View Post
It is the direct word of God, I don't need lectures on My religion from some Godless pagan.

You seem well acquainted with the King James Bible - have you read it?

i have read the bible. the old testamente, the new testamente, the koran, the edda's, the vedda's, the tao. i have studied the wiccan faith along with atheism. i am in possesion of the satanic bible which i read with great joy since it focuses on improvement of the self through expansion of the mind.
i have studied all of this and much more to know about the Things i choose to dismiss.
like i would ask a child to taste the food before said child clams not to like it i have studied the different religions of the World with the same thing in mind.
i find myself to function much like a Chaotic-Good character from any D&D fantasy game.
explanation:
A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect. He believes in goodness and right, but has little use for laws and regulations. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. A ranger who waylays the evil baron's tax collectors is chaotic good. Chaotic good combines a good heart with a free spirit.
This alignment is seen by some to be the most heroic, as it includes those who seek to benefit others (good) from outside the hierarchy of society (chaos), a common motif in literature. It also includes those compassionate individuals who exist within that hierarchy, but insist upon doing things their own way. Chaotic good characters tend to be strong individualists marked by kindness and benevolence.
  1. Seeks to aid others and protect them from harm.
  2. Values freedom and individual choice.
  3. Is not bound by promises made, but does not deceive without reason.
  4. Distrusts authority.
  5. Is loyal to friends and good teammates, but not necessarily to their methods.

the only religion that lets me be this way is the Aesir faith. i also live by the nine viking virtues:
  1. Courage
  2. Truth
  3. Honour
  4. Fidelity
  5. Discipline
  6. Hospitality
  7. Self Reliance
  8. Industriousness
  9. Perseverance

and the folk assembly virtues:
  1. Strength is better than weakness
  2. Courage is better than cowardice
  3. Joy is better than guilt
  4. Honour is better than dishonour
  5. Freedom is better than slavery
  6. Kinship is better than alienation
  7. Realism is better than dogmatism
  8. Vigor is better than lifelessness
  9. Ancestry is better than universalism

with that in mind im still open to people and respect their faith. the only reason for me to start all this up Again is because of the lies spread on the first page of this forum.
(#3563)
Old

DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by see_the_light View Post
Not only bestiality but also FRAUD or do i have to place the following?

"But Sleipnir he begat With Svadilfari"

Your so called "god" didn't do it just for fun with Svaðilfari, he did it so his family could con the contractor and not pay the bill.

Those bestial lezbo electing heathens do like to defraud those that believe in them...

http://www.sovereignman.com/finance/...ete-lie-12348/

As for our debt, of course it's bigger than africa's. Who would, in his right mind, lend that kind of money to penniless, worthless negros?

As for the chosen part it is so easy that i'll just pick a few more:

Psalms 89:3 I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,

Psalms 106:5 That I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thine inheritance.

Matthew 12:18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

Enough?

PRAISE THE LORD
true that Loke tricked the contractor and made sleipner with svadilfare. but Loke has giant's blood and is only bound to asgård by being blood Brother with odin. he is the god of Trickery, Deceit, and anything sneaky and suspicious. therefore i claim your argument invalid on the ground that he is part giant AND he did it to save his life from the wrath of the gods, had they needed to pay the contractor.
(#3564)
Old
Scottish separatist
Forum Member

Constantine1648 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Constantine1648 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Constantine1648 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Constantine1648 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 02:55 PM

Quote:
true that Loke tricked the contractor and made sleipner with svadilfare. but Loke has giant's blood and is only bound to asgård by being blood Brother with odin. he is the god of Trickery, Deceit, and anything sneaky and suspicious. therefore i claim your argument invalid on the ground that he is part giant AND he did it to save his life from the wrath of the gods, had they needed to pay the contractor.
This is just satanistic mumbo jumbo fairy tales. You should read God's word in the KJB.

Why do you hate God so much?
(#3565)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:00 PM

Quote:
so in the name of Frej, Odin, Tor, Freja, Frigg og Idun i wish you Peace and prosperity.
You're wishing us peace in the name of Friday, Thursday and Wednesday?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#3566)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:06 PM

Quote:
true that Loke tricked the contractor and made sleipner with svadilfare.
I stated that your satanic lie was full of willful bestiality and fraud. You agreed.

How you can say it is invalid is beyond any reasoning.

How you can deny GOD and the KJV and stick to such abomination can only be explained by your total devotion to satan.

PRAY TO JESUS!
(#3567)
Old

Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:08 PM

Quote:
This is just satanistic mumbo jumbo fairy tales. You should read God's word in the KJB.

Why do you hate God so much?

i do not hate god. i hate his priests. if you read the bible Again. observe this. this ONLY people Jesus ever got really really angry at was priests. sure he got angry at the Merchants Trading in the temple but WHO wouldt be angry at someone doing that to a temple of yours?

satanic mumbo-jumbo??? these are mostly religions older than christianity. and satan is your best friend. he has kept you in bussines all these years.

Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
(#3568)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:12 PM

Quote:
if you read the bible Again. observe this. this ONLY people Jesus ever got really really angry at was priests.
Well sure. Those were the Jewish priests. The Jews then went on to kill Him. You can only imagine why the LORD has shown them naught but suffering and tragedy lo these many centuries. The question is, why do you want to join their bandwagon and mock and ridicule the Redeemer of a portion of mankind?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#3569)
Old

Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
You're wishing us peace in the name of Friday, Thursday and Wednesday?

in the name of those gods i wish your Peace and prosperity

you have to remember, my religion is way older than yours. WHO do you think adopted names in your day's to make it less meaningfull? the christians. and lets not forget that christians have killed more people in the name of their religion than any other religion in history

Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.
(#3570)
Old
Scottish separatist
Forum Member

Constantine1648 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Constantine1648 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Constantine1648 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Constantine1648 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:17 PM

Quote:
i do not hate god. i hate his priests. if you read the bible Again. observe this. this ONLY people Jesus ever got really really angry at was priests. sure he got angry at the Merchants Trading in the temple but WHO wouldt be angry at someone doing that to a temple of yours?

satanic mumbo-jumbo??? these are mostly religions older than christianity. and satan is your best friend. he has kept you in bussines all these years.
Jesus got angry with Jewish priests!!! I don't believe that you have read the Bible! Every true Christian would follow Christs example and throw the Jews out.

Not that a self confessed satanist like you would know that
(#3571)
Old

Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Well sure. Those were the Jewish priests. The Jews then went on to kill Him. You can only imagine why the LORD has shown them naught but suffering and tragedy lo these many centuries. The question is, why do you want to join their bandwagon and mock and ridicule the Redeemer of a portion of mankind?

i mock and ridicule the "facts" Placed in the beginning of the forum. nothing else. in a previous statement i pointed out my respect for other people's belief. but for those that try and show my "the true path" i will require hard evidence to stray from my current path.

(#3572)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
and lets not forget that christians have killed more people in the name of their religion than any other religion in history
Flattery will get you nowhere.

Renounce satan and save your sould.

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

PRAISE THE LORD!
(#3573)
Old
Scottish separatist
Forum Member

Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
i mock and ridicule the "facts" Placed in the beginning of the forum. nothing else. in a previous statement i pointed out my respect for other people's belief. but for those that try and show my "the true path" i will require hard evidence to stray from my current path.
I really don't think that you are showing any respect for people on this forum. This is a Christian forum and full of Christs love. You have come on here to spread your satanic hatred for God.

Hard evidence? How often do we need to reiterate - you will find it in the KJB. I seriously wonder if you Eskimo's have read it.
(#3574)
Old

Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Jesus got angry with Jewish priests!!! I don't believe that you have read the Bible! Every true Christian would follow Christs example and throw the Jews out.

Not that a self confessed satanist like you would know that

now your twisting m Words. i said i get joy out of reading the satanic bible but my faith is with the Aesir.

(#3575)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:26 PM

Quote:
in the name of those gods i wish your Peace and prosperity
In the name of the calendar. Got it.

Quote:
you have to remember, my religion is way older than yours.
Son, why on earth would I choose a religion based on age? What does that have to do with anything? Jesus predates all religions because He was here In The Beginning (John 1:1-10). He was here before eskimos made up these norse buffoons running around with carpentry tools like hammers and leather gloves. You're not a very bright kid, are you?

(#3576)
Old
Scottish separatist
Forum Member

Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:28 PM

Quote:
now your twisting m Words. i said i get joy out of reading the satanic bible but my faith is with the Aesir.
So now you try to wriggle out of being a satanist? Well - all I can say is that it won't fool God. Why would you read that when you have the KJB?

I believe that you are on a one way trip to burn in hell with the rest of you satanic Eskimos
(#3577)
Old

Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:31 PM

Quote:
I really don't think that you are showing any respect for people on this forum. This is a Christian forum and full of Christs love. You have come on here to spread your satanic hatred for God.

Hard evidence? How often do we need to reiterate - you will find it in the KJB. I seriously wonder if you Eskimo's have read it.

eskimo's?? where did that come from??? and why have i been flagged as on drugs... just because im against the lies Theres posted in the beginning of the forum.
¨
and i still dont mind god. just dont believe in him.

(#3578)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:34 PM

Quote:
and why have i been flagged as on drugs
All gamtards are on drugs. That's a well-known fact.

(#3579)
Old
Scottish separatist
Forum Member

Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 03:37 PM

Quote:
eskimo's?? where did that come from??? and why have i been flagged as on drugs... just because im against the lies Theres posted in the beginning of the forum.
¨
and i still dont mind god. just dont believe in him.
It's a well known fact that you Scandiavian Eskimos are as high as kites on drugs due to your liberal, homosexual, God-mocking society so don't play the innocent.

There are no lies posted on this forum and Cranky Old Man was simply pointing out the truth. The only people who post lies are you drug addled, Satanist, penguin lovers.
(#3580)
Old

Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 06:09 PM

Quote:
It's a well known fact that you Scandiavian Eskimos are as high as kites on drugs due to your liberal, homosexual, God-mocking society so don't play the innocent.

There are no lies posted on this forum and Cranky Old Man was simply pointing out the truth. The only people who post lies are you drug addled, Satanist, penguin lovers.
u really have no idea whats outside the states do you?