Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Pray for Persecution of Religious School Entertainment Mascots
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
True Christians™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Real American™ Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian™ Pro-Life Tell her once Most Obedient True Heterosexual™ True Christian Lady Eats the Most Pork Heaven Bound Heart of compassion Crown of Life Sticking with the original Trump of GOD Trumpette

FranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFranklinAndPearl has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Pray for Persecution of Religious School Entertainment Mascots - 03-02-2015, 07:24 AM

Hello all, Franklin here.

First and foremost, let me headline by saying the article I am referring you all to is a Catholic school, so your initial prayers should be for these trash to find the One True Religion to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

However, I was recently notified of a school sports event which featured New Jersey playing against Atlantic City in basketball. The Atlantic City team, predominately Negro, was outraged when the New Jersey team produced a costumed duo of a monkey and banana. Like all "politically correct" homers, atheists, and demoncrats, they took offence to this, which is just an obvious display of truth. Negros and Negresses are ape-like. Their skin, hair, and general disregard for civil structure are easily symmetrical. Not to mention the smell.

I am humbly requesting prayers for the religious school. As mentioned above, they are Catholic, and in need of additional prayers to find the One True Religion. Although, I would also like to pray for the whole of religious institutions because this will be a gateway for persecution. If we cannot even have a fruit and animal as "mascots", we will face further halts to saving the unsaved.

Please allow 2 Timothy 3:12 to aid you. In addition, please forgive me for errors or an incomplete thought process, as it is very late and I may not be articulating everything as I should.

Here is a link to a news article for the incident, however, it is from a homer, lie-beral website, so take it with a grain of salt. Thank you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-punished.html

(P.S. it is obvious from the title that the article is lie-beral, as it thinks they should be punished. I just wanted to show the video of what is obviously a True rendition of the Negros.)

Regards, Franklin

Just a loving, saved, MARRIED HETEROSEXUAL couple sharing this account! Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Hi Carol, not sure why the Face book isn't typing out my letters, LOL. I hope you can see this message, none of the letters are going in the box. Maybe they are invisible? We do not really understand Computers or Technology. I will have to ask Anita about this. See you tomor