X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Informative World Map

I find this rude and not nice. I myself am Asian and dislike using "chinks" as something to be refereed to.
    Hing chong cho mein wha hoy!

Comment

Originally posted by IsBeingAtheistBad View Post
      I find this rude and not nice. I myself am Asian and dislike using "chinks" as something to be refereed to.
      It is you who is extremely rude by visiting our peaceful Christian forum and starting to insult everyone. I also don't like that you stole all our dollars.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

You can't make an omlette without breaking a few eggs, hop-sing. I spend plenty of time in your godless country, so I should know.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I dislike chinks too, friend.

But what we going to do, there are so many of them and so many wrinkled shirts. You want then to starve and not have kids that have names like loose change? Show some humanity, friend!
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Asian's a bit vague though, isn't it? You could be a Russian, an arab, a native islander with a bone through your nose, a dot-head, an Eskimo squaw, a nip, or someone (God forefend) from Kamchatka.

Slant is far more precise, "Asian" is bland... anodyne... but then Asians are.
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

You mislabelled america moron, it should be labelled "Home of the religious nutjobs that need to commit suicide and rid the world of their stupidity" yea that about sums it up, if you love god so much, join the army, get your head blown off, and go hang out with him, you useless excuse for a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Yourallretarded View Post
                You mislabelled america mormon, it should be labelled "Home of the religious nutjobs that need to commit suicide and rid the world of their stupidity" yea that about sums it up, if you love god so much, join the army, get your head blown off, and go hang out with him, you useless excuse for a life.
                Why do you hate Jesus and the Bible so much?
                Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

nah, you have a few things wrong.

1: change "abos and australians" to "Australians and filthy abos" because the American like Australians outnumber the dirt abo scum who do nothing but drink bear.

2: people are right about india not being muslim- split the land between "jihadi peoples" and "curry people" or "cow worshipers" . they have a totaly fucked up religion. one of their "gods" was decapitated, decapitated an elephant and put the elephant head on his body.

3: label france as either "frogs" or "useless in wars"

4: japan should be "cyber chinks"

5: commies should extend a little further north and west
                  funfact- the lord is greater than you.

Comment

^ There is no edit option- So i meant that the abos drink beer and not bear. although it wouldn't surprise me if the abo's did drink bears. they are piffleing savages and should be exterminated. They also wiped out most of the old Australia's animals (by drinking them?) and so should not be trusted with such a land. Its a good thing that white people shot most of them when they arrived!
                    funfact- the lord is greater than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stella LaForte View Post
                      Oh, goodness! Surely you don't apply these definitions to all that inhabit these countries? I'm Italian myself, but I'm certainly not the Antichrist.

This settles it—I just have to move to Freehold to escape from the papist filth surrounding me in Sicily.
                      Lo so che dovrebbe veramente difficile essere una ragazza True Christian a Sicilia. Ma non perdere la speranza!

While I have only visited your Island of Sin and Religious Confusion a few times, it has become clear that all the occupiers have left Sicilians with such a mess of philosophies and belief systems that it is a minor miracle you have found your way to God's Own Forum at all.

Just look at the Duomo in Ortigia - it started out as a temple to the false goddess Athena ca. 500 BC, has been repurposed by Romans, Byzantines, Normans and Arabs, only to end up as a Papist

Verily, you need to disconnect yourself from the Papist scum that is your cultural heritage. And likely also from your friends and family.

Luke.14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

I know this is especially hard for an Italian, but fear not - I am sure there are enough God-fearing True Christians here at Landover to allow you to build a whole new cadre of imagin... imaginative and inspiring new friends!

Pace e bacci, sorella,

Alvin

PS: I'm confused - you say you are from Sicily but your location is Chicago?
                      Mark 11: 12-14: "And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet. And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever." You cannot hide from JESUS' wrath behind natural laws! Gravity is only a theory and will not prevent the rapture!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev.shields View Post
                        nah, you have a few things wrong.
                        1: change "abos and australians" to "Australians and filthy abos" because the American like Australians outnumber the dirt abo scum who do nothing but drink bear.

2: people are right about india not being muslim- split the land between "jihadi peoples" and "curry people" or "cow worshipers" . they have a totaly piffleed up religion. one of their "gods" was decapitated, decapitated an elephant and put the elephant head on his body.

3: label france as either "frogs" or "useless in wars"

4: japan should be "cyber chinks"

5: commies should extend a little further north and west
                        I will include some of your suggestions in the next version. Many thanks, although I must point out that there are more Muslins in India than in Pakistan.
                        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Does anyone find this a little offensive?

Comment

Originally posted by J.C.Maxwell View Post
                            No, I don't see anything offensive about it. Do you?
                            "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
                            Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
                            My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
                            Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
                            An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

Originally posted by J.C.Maxwell View Post
                              I find your confrontational attitude offensive. Are you even a Christian?
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                                I will include some of your suggestions in the next version. Many thanks, although I must point out that there are more Muslins in India than in Pakistan.
                                This is not a suggestion, but an update to a recent comment re. Australie: there are more aborigines here now than when the 1st fleet arrived in 1788.
                                The government is proud of its achievement, and introduced kava into aboriginal areas (as an "encouragement" to stop taking drugs), whilst simuntaneously banning its importation. Without a permit, that is. Unless you're the government..

Comment

Working...
                                X