X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!

Originally posted by SonOfMorning View Post
    Is this church in league with Al Qaeda?
    From the evidence presented here, it looks more like 'My Chemical Romance' are more in league with the Al Qaeda - as both turn their young 'fans' into suicidal nutbags!

The Al Qaeda turns children into suicide bombers, My Chemical Romance turns children into suicide losers!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
      From the evidence presented here, it looks more like 'My Chemical Romance' are more in league with the Al Qaeda - as both turn their young 'fans' into suicidal nutbags!

The Al Qaeda turns children into suicide bombers, My Chemical Romance turns children into suicide losers!
      Don't blame My Chemical Romance (although I do agree their music sucks) blame Christians who try to teach their children that there is an afterlife which consists of either eternal paradise or eternal suffering. If it weren't for people believing this bullshit then we'd have less suicides. Although now that I think about it, these suicides help rid the world of ignorant "emo" Christians.

I'd have to say that "emo" is the perfect clique for Christian children. What better way for them to go to heaven than to deny themselves happiness and bring pain upon their bodies. If it wasn't for the suicide they'd surely have a one way ticket to your so called Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mitchell View Post
        I'd have to say that "emo" is the perfect clique for Christian children. *snip*
        I've never heard such nonsense! EMOS BELIEVE THEY GO TO THE 'BLACK PARADE' WHEN THEY DIE! Not Heaven, Not God, Not eternal paradise... THE BLACK PARADE! Does that sound like the beliefs of a Christian child to you? NO! It sounds more like the work of the Devil!

'My Chemical Romance' are nothing but an evil Nazi Satanist Organization. Many children have been fooled into thinking this so-called band are actually Christians because they wear black crosses, however this couldn't be further from the truth! Here is what the Black Cross really symbolises -

The Black Cross was issued by Adolph Hitler during World War II. The Iron Cross (das Eiserne Kreuz) entered the German military some two hundred years ago, long before Hitler adorned it with a Swastika.

Comment

I should have attached this image to my reply above. Further proof that MCR are Satanic Nazi nutbags who worship Hitler !

How much proof is it going to take to convince you that these sickos belong in jail, with the rest of the human trash!

Click image for larger version

Name:	MCR1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	1904971

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
            I should have attached this image to my reply above. Further proof that MCR are Satanic Nazi nutbags who worship Hitler !

How much proof is it going to take to convince you that these sickos belong in jail, with the rest of the human trash!

[ATTACH]5830[/ATTACH]
            Finally someone who agrees that Landover baptist nutjobs belong in jail and don't deserve to breathe the open air.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Mitchell View Post
              Finally someone who agrees that Landover baptist nutjobs belong in jail and don't deserve to breathe the open air.
              Why are you wasting God's bandwidth with this hatespeech? We are here to uplift Jesus. Why are you here?
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

How stupid is your moto that MUSIK KILLLLLSSSSSSSSS!!!!
                There where trials in the 80s accusing bands. Not one band sentenced.
                I've been listening to rock and heavy metal bands for about 10 years and i never killed a simple fly. I didn't even think about. Not all bands are acts of evil, just a small part of them.Here's a simple example:
                John is a little boy.
                John doesn't listen to his parents
                So, all little boys don't listen to their parents.

If someone made that statement you would call him stupid. So why do you do the exact same with rock music??? There are plenty of good bands and some bad. Why do you characterise all bands as bad?That's just plain STUPID!
                Some of the bands also have good lyrics like:
                We dreamed of a world in peace
                But killed for a life of ease
                Now we leave the wounds for you
                What else can the dying do?

I'm tired of all this bullshit
                They keep selling me on T.V.
                About the communist plan
                And all the shady preachers
                Begging for my cash
                Swiss bank accounts while giving their
                Secretaries the slam
                They're all in Penthouse now
                Or Playboy magazine, million dollar stories to tell
                I guess Warhol wasn't wrong
                Fame fifteen minutes long
                Everyone's using everybody, making the sale

Blow me. Jacob 19:69

Comment

You sick puppy. You would quote a bunch of Satanists who call themselves by the unholy name 'Pain of Salvation'!?! Damnation is about pain, not Salvation! Believe me, this is a fact you will know intimately one day.

You would quote a band who uses these blasphemous lyrics?

Wishing I was stronger - wishing I was whole
                  Wishing I was someone that I'm not
                  And I wish that I could linger to the faith I used to have
                  Wishing of myself to be a god
                  I'm wishing to be a god!
                  The sooner you are banned the better!

Comment

You want someone to judge the Bible after he has thoroughly read it, and yet you judge a band from not a song but a part of lyrics!!!! HOW STUPID ARE YOU!!!!IS THERE ANYTHING INSIDE YOUR HEAD!!!! You can't judge a song only by its lyrics or by a portion of them. All the albums that PoS wrote are concept i.e. they have a main story or the lyrics are based on an idea. That's why you have to LISTEN to their fucking album before you say something so stupid. Some songs of them have lyrics that are ironic but you can't unterstand it if you don't listen to all the songs in the album!

I think you are so stupid that you can't decide if a man you see in the road is black or white!

Oh, and i see you know pretty well the band Pain of Salvation.
                    Mods!!!!I think we have someone who claims to be a True Christian but he listens to these acts of the Devil!!!

BAN HIM NOW!!!!!!!

Comment

Watch fathers and sons pale cling to their guns.
                      Marching line by line leaving reason behind.
                      Their eyes now tensed with fear; enemies are near.
                      But all armies are only fathers and sons...

Comment

And the most SATANIC piece of lyrics by PoS follows. Fellow True Christians watch out!!!

I can never submit to all the things you've said God
                        If you want me dead, I'm right here God
                        But fear is a funny thing God
                        In that it gives you the strength to resist just about anything God
                        And friend turns to enemy
                        So easily
                        When you defend your legacy with guilt
                        And talk of blasphemy
                        God
                        You know
                        You created a golden cage for you sheep
                        A stage too wide and deep for us to even see the play
                        But hey
                        You know what they say about catching the bird
                        But you can't make it sing?
                        You lose the bird the second it loses its wings
                        Just like I reckon you will lose your herd
                        To choirs of "I am, I am, I am"
                        And mountains and mountains of money and things

AHHHHHHHHH!!!THE REVALATION IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why don't you just post the video if it's so great?? It's probably full of baby sacrifices and homo references. Yet, you think that posting their lyrics here is going to change anyone's mind?
                          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob1976 View Post
                            You want someone to judge the Bible after he has thoroughly read it, and yet you judge a band from not a song but a part of lyrics!!!! HOW STUPID ARE YOU!!!!IS THERE ANYTHING INSIDE YOUR HEAD!!!! You can't judge a song only by its lyrics or by a portion of them. All the albums that PoS wrote are concept i.e. they have a main story or the lyrics are based on an idea. That's why you have to LISTEN to their piffleing album before you say something so stupid. Some songs of them have lyrics that are ironic but you can't unterstand it if you don't listen to all the songs in the album!

I think you are so stupid that you can't decide if a man you see in the road is black or white!

Mods!!!!I think we have someone who claims to be a True Christian but he listens to these acts of the Devil!!!

BAN HIM NOW!!!!!!!
                            Qualude dude, seriously.

And how do these two statements of yours for together, exactly?

and yet you judge a band from not a song but a part of lyrics!!!! HOW STUPID ARE YOU!!!!IS THERE ANYTHING INSIDE YOUR HEAD!!!!
                            Mods!!!!
                            So what is it? Do I only know a couple of lyrics from one song or do I know PoS pretty well?

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              Why don't you just post the video if it's so great?? It's probably full of baby sacrifices and homo references. Yet, you think that posting their lyrics here is going to change anyone's mind?

Here's the video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8rnt01hyJY
                              As you can the singer does anything but singing, christian sacrificies are made live on stage etc.
                              And the most evil music follows again by PoS:
                              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It's your fault if you watch it and turn to minions of Devil!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Avatar View Post
                                So what is it? Do I only know a couple of lyrics from one song or do I know PoS pretty well?
                                Again:

But now i don't think, i'm sure about you!

Comment

Working...
                                X