X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: youll all die in hell scum

Originally posted by darthloser View Post
    im a catholic and christans go to hell so ill see you there oh wait no im going to heaven cuz im catholic
    Do you honestly think we care what whit about what some pagan catholic thinks? We care what GOD thinks, amd he done think you're going to hell.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: I'm cathylick hellbound scum

Originally posted by darthloser
      We are surely not angering God, Lawdy lawdy ima chargin ma lazer I believe IN MARY JESUS JOSEPH AND GOD ...OH Lord help these innocent people get back onto the right path of catholic beliefs ...OH lawd let the light of jesus fill their dark and empty hearts for they do not know that what they believe is totally and utterly WRONG , may the heavenly light of God help your forsaken souls from the pits of hell in wich u are all heading to!!!!! Reply With Quote
      Top post.

Comment

Originally posted by s@ul77 View Post
        Top post.
        If you're looking for the top idiotic, bigoted, depraved rant . . . well, I've still seen worse. Like some of yours, God-mocker.
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

im a catholic and christans go to hell so ill see you there oh wait no im going to heaven cuz im catholic
          we believe in god retard
          You all need to get a Life and stop persecuting others for their beliefs do u think God would accept the way you u all treat and judge other people...anyways i know that the only one that can judge me is GOD and that's all that matters... LOSERS!!!
          Do you see your hypocrisy here, idolator?
          Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
          Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
          Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
          All a-Twitter for Salvation!
          Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
          On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
          My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

You all need to get a Life and stop persecuting others for their beliefs do u think God would accept the way you u all treat and judge other people...anyways i know that the only one that can judge me is GOD and that's all that matters... LOSERS!!!
            Finally a voice of reason. I praise you for your clarity.

Comment

Originally posted by DragQueen View Post
              Finally a voice of treason. I praise you for your insanity.
              That's better.

Why are you here, DragQueen? To mock Jesus? To attempt to discredit the Bible?
              www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
              Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
              Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

I support you Darth! I may be aethiest, but I do believe that these people's ideals are ancient. There must be many idiots on this sight, probably OVER 9000!

HEY! Welcome to the 21st century! Nobody hits their kids or wives anymore, women can work, and men can love other men!

AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT!!
                I hate Landover Baptist Church. I hate the war in Iraq. I hate President Bush. I love waffles and I love Christ Jesus. JEsus is sexy! Rock me sexy Jesus!!!

Comment

You are no light of truth. All you are is another gothfag, here to spread your "aethiest" (whatever that is) Message. Have fun in hell if you don't quit supporting gays and all that other NONSENSE!
                  Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

[quote=LightofTruth;228164] I support you Darth! I may be aethiest, but I do believe that these people's ideals are ancient. There must be many idiots on this sight, probably OVER 9000!

HEY! Welcome to the 21st century! Nobody hits their kids or wives anymore, women can work, and men can love other men!

AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT!! [/quote]

Welcome back Darknessof Lies! I see you still see fit to spread Blasphemy here in God's Own Forum. Isn't there some Atheist Sodomite Retard forum where you could be among your own kind?

Our ideas are not ancient, they come directly from The King James Version of The Bible, first published in 1611. The truth is the truth and it's hardly ancient.

What's the significance of "OVER 9000!"? Is that some Pagan/Satanic "Majik" number? Don't try to spread your curses here!

And as far as corporal punishment, womanly obedience, and Sodomy is concerned, you ought to crack open a KJV1611 and see how God feels about those particular topics, but I know you won't. You my friend are too far gone for that. But I will continue to Pray for you Salvation nonetheless, though I'm sure it will do no good.
                    A Faithful Servant of the Lord sent by God to help Save The Future!

Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. Revelation 2:16
                    sigpic
                    A MAN, A PLAN, A PLATFORM, A FORD TRUCK, SLEDGE!

Comment

I'm sorry to bump and old thread, but the ignorance made it nessesary. First of all, Catholics do NOT worship Mary, they thank her for agreeing to bare Jesus. Second all religions are pagan. The only true holy religion is Judaism.

Comment

Originally posted by For The Love Of God View Post
                        I'm sorry to bump and old thread, but the ignorance made it nessesary. First of all, Catholics do NOT worship Mary, they thank her for agreeing to bare Jesus. Second all religions are pagan. The only true holy religion is Judaism.
                        Agreeing? What makes you think she should have had any say in the matter?

Luke 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
                        28And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
                        29And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
                        30And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
                        31And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

YIC

Jack
                        Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Well, Catholicism is definitely pagan, but I'm not sure how Christianity is.

However, I can only assume you're not a Catholic yourself, since you don't understand that Catholics pray to Mary, ask her to grant their wishes, and light candles to her. That pretty well qualifies as "worship".

Oh, and Mary is just another dead woman rotting in the ground until Judgment.
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!
                          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

First of all, Catholics do NOT worship Mary, they thank her for agreeing to bare Jesus.
                            Where did she do it? Wasn't it against the talmud?
                            Come climb my mountains.

Comment

As one who survived catholic cultism, I can assure you papist beliefs are accurately portrayed, including prayer to Mary (going so far to call her "co-redeemer" or "mediatrix" which sounds a little too much like "dominatrix" to be a coincidence), the various saints and even angels.
                              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I'm sorry to bump and old thread, but the ignorance made it nessesary.
                                Jesus can cure your ignorance, pal. Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X