X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastor Gets 10 Years Prison For Rape, Girl Refuses To Apologize To Pastor's Wife

Youth Pastor Brian Mitchell will serve a decade in jail for having a sexual relationship with a 16 year old young woman, and she doesn't even have the decency to apologize to his wife for ruining the family. When people wonder why America's youth is leaving the church, I think it's because they're being coddled and don't know how to stand up as a Christian and do the hard thing.

The girl's mother said in court that church officials told her their family couldn't return to the church until she apologized to Mitchell's wife.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Re: Pastor Gets 10 Years Prison For Rape, Girl Refuses To Apologize To Pastor's Wife

The article says that the girl's family left the church. Clearly,they knew better than to show their faces there after what their hussy daughter did to a man of God.

After all, the girl didn't cry out, and we have God's own command in Deuteronomy that if the girl does not scream, she's to blame. Really, since the actual command is that girl should be stoned to death, being asked for a simple apology seems like a particularly generous indulgence.

Reprovingly Yours,

Handmaiden
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
    X