• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!

Woooot wooooooooot

Choo-Chug-chug-a-lugga!

Add your Passengers Here!

These folks are going to HELL for being retarded.

"Look Ma! I can Drive!"

"Look Ma! No Hands!"

"Look Ma! I'm an Angel!"

ALL ABOARD!
    Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 09-17-2008, 01:07 PM.
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!

Thumper says:

"Look Ma! I'm a hateful racist heretic bigot just like my father the devil! I think whites are the only race deserving to be alive, and I take God's Word out of context to try and justify these claims. Since I've said Jesus is my personal Lord and Savior, I can sin all I want and still go to heaven! My fiancee believes the same things, even though he will never actually marry me (if he did, he would have announced a date by now). But you know what, that's OK, because I'm Miss Perfect, and God's laws don't apply to me!"

I wish I was here to pepper spray, mace, AND taser you into accepting the truth!
    Former member of a church which I cannot dare mention-Now a spiritual free agent-could LBC be the way for me?

Comment

Originally posted by Offcr. Albert Martin View Post
      I wish I was here to pepper spray, mace, AND taser you into accepting the truth!
      But you don't.....

Hey, I've got a game for you to try Officer: Let's see if you can open your mouth without condemning yourself to Hell.

Doesn't that sound like fun!
      Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I will fear no evil...

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
        Woooot wooooooooot

Choo-Chug-chug-a-lugga!

Add your Passengers Here!

These folks are going to HELL for being retarded.

"Look Ma! I can Drive!"

"Look Ma! No Hands!"

"Look Ma! I'm an Angel!"

ALL ABOARD!

Any deity who would send a person to hell for being born with a disability is not worthy of worship.

And I'd take eternity in hell with people who have Down's Syndrome over eternity in heaven with a sanctimoniuos bitch who has a glacier where her heart should be (that would be you) any day.
        Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dances without Joy View Post
          Any deity who would send a person to hell for being born with a disability is not worthy of worship.

And I'd take eternity in hell with people who have Down's Syndrome over eternity in heaven with a sanctimoniuos bitch who has a glacier where her heart should be (that would be you) any day.
          Choo-Chug-a-lugga

Add Another Passenger (Caution: WIDE LOAD)

Dances with Joy
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Daisy Mae Johnson; 04-11-2008, 02:59 AM.
          sigpic

Tweet me Here
          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Choo-Chug-a-lugga

Add Another Passenger (Caution WIDE LOAD)

Dances with Joy
            So is that pic you BEFORE liposuction?
            Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

So is that pic you BEFORE liposuction?
              What!?! You know that is your very own personal picture. So, you are a GODLESS sow.

NEXT PASSENGER!!!

Offcr Martin
              Here is your ONE WAY TICKET TO HELL!!!

Wuuuuooot Wooooot
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Tweet me Here
              My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by Ossifer Martian View Post
                Thumper says:

"Look Ma! I'm a hateful racist heretic bigot just like my father the devil! I think whites are the only race deserving to be alive, and I take God's Word out of context to try and justify these claims. Since I've said Jesus is my personal Lord and Savior, I can sin all I want and still go to heaven! My fiancee believes the same things, even though he will never actually marry me (if he did, he would have announced a date by now). But you know what, that's OK, because I'm Miss Perfect, and God's laws don't apply to me!"
                Since when are tards a race?

Originally posted by a fine example of what passes for Christian love among the Romanists
                "Since I go into a booth in church so that Fr. Badtouch can feel me up while giving me the Sacrament of Penance, I can sin all I want and still go to heaven!" I'll bet you miss the Inquisition.

Originally posted by Dances to the Wrong Beat View Post

Actually, God is showing His love — that is, His love for us, His elect.

Romans 9:19-24: Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed [it], Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? [What] if God, willing to shew [his] wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Praise His holy name!
                This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

I cannot tell those retards apart from Hitoshi.

Comment

What!?! You know that is your very own personal picture. So, you are a GODLESS sow.

Sorry, Thumps, but that isn't me.

Comment

Originally posted by Plods Joylessly View Post
                      Sorry, Thumps, but that isn't me.
                      I can't help noticing that you didn't deny the part about being a wide load.
                      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
                        I can't help noticing that you didn't deny the part about being a wide load.
                        5'4" tall, 120 lbs.

Happy now?

Comment

5'4" tall, 120 lbs.

Happy now?
                          Cough, cough. Yeah riiiight.

We obtained your pic from the DOF. It does not lie, Wide Load.

That's ok, Satan has provided you with TWO seats on HELL Train. One for each cheek.

GLORY!
                          sigpic

Tweet me Here
                          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Cough, cough. Yeah riiiight.

We obtained your pic from the DOF. It does not lie, Wide Load.
                            Your DoF is either incompetent or doesn't exist - otherwise, you would have accurate information.

Comment

Let's keep this train moving, Sister. We need to get the word out so those people can realize the direction they are heading in, change their ways, and find Jesus.

Master of Godly Debating

Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

Debate Record
                              Currently Undefeated
                              Lastest Debates:
                              Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
                              James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
                              Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
                              Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
                              86 Victories
                              0 Defeats

Past Victories (Archive):
                              Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
                              Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
                              Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

Comment

Working...
                              X