Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Gay fiancé
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#21)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither True Christian Lady

Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mary O'Bryan Thorne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Gay fiancé - 07-24-2009, 01:13 PM

I haven't heard much about that boy in Alabama that had the gay knocked INTO him, I wonder how he's coming along?

QUOTE -

Miles Johnson, 18, of Gurley AL, was playing Quarterback when he was knocked flat by an opposing player for the Hilltown Hogs.

He was knocked out for 30 minutes and he was unable to complete the game. When he woke up he was suddenly gay.

“I got knocked on the head real hard. When I woke up I noticed the paramedic standing over me was real pretty. So I kissed him. ” He said, “It ain’t no temporary thing, either. I’m real gay now. I want to have sex with men.”

Doctors believe he can be cured of his homosexuality.

Coach Richard Albertson is very upset. “He’s our best player.” He said, “Now I gots to kick him off the team. We can’t have no homo in the locker room. I just pray to God that he will be better by Homecoming.”

Recognition, sorrow, confession, forgiveness, restitution, forsaking the sin.
The Lord forgives me of my sin.

(#22)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PlanetF1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gay fiancé - 08-05-2009, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy4God View Post
I have a very heavenly update for this. His father had a long talk with him and it turns out he was merely studying the gays in order to try to find a cure for them. So the wedding goes on as planned and I could have the husband who cures homersexuality.
Girl you're naive. This guy is either gay or bi. Be careful you don't get hurt in the long run.