X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Iceland!

Hahaha you people are so stupid. Do you really think that god is punishing Iceland. First of all there is no such thing as god! He's just something that people made up. Also you people are so much hypocrites most of the people in Iceland are Christian. I'mm pretty sure that most of you people who are thrash talking Iceland are from America. Then tell me this if god loves you so much the why does he send you hurricanes and floods that kill thousands of people? To this date the volcano eruption hasn't killed anyone. Please stop quoting the bible as it is the answer to everything because it's just a book that some random dude once wrote. Also why are you criticizing us have you forgotten about the Ku Klux Klan I thought that the bible said Love thy neighbor. I can't see much love there?

So stop badmouthing Iceland from what I have read here you don't know anything about us!

Comment

@blabla Have you ever tried being nice to people? If you are nice to people they might be nice for you as well!
      I Jesus!

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
        @blabla Have you ever tried being nice to people? If you are nice to people they might be nice for you as well!
        Why don't I try being nice! hmmmm let me think because you are thrash talking my country. I don't think that is very nice of you.

Comment

Originally posted by icelandic demon View Post
          Why don't I try being nice! hmmmm let me think because you are thrash talking my country. I don't think that is very nice of you.
          We're trying to get your soul saved. You should be thanking us instead of spewing hatred.

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?"
          Galatians. 4:16
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

@icelandic demon When have I ever trashed your country?
            I Jesus!

Comment

Do you really think that god is punishing Iceland.
              Of course He is. If God isn't punishing Iceland then how do you explain why all Icelandicans are so miserable? How do you explain the financial crisis and the volcanic eruption?
              First of all there is no such thing as god! He's just something that people made up.
              Then how do you explain The Bible?
              Also you people are so much hypocrites most of the people in Iceland are Christian.
              No, they're false Christians, in other words: atheists.
              To this date the volcano eruption hasn't killed anyone.
              Maybe so, but it has caused a lot of damage to European airlines. They said CASH, not ASH. What part of it is so hard to understand?
              So stop badmouthing Iceland from what I have read here you don't know anything about us!
              We are not badmouthing Iceland, we're righteously judging its inhabitants.

Leviticus 19:15:
              In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Now, why do you hate Jesus so much?
              PROOF: America in the Bible!
              8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
              (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
              Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity View Post
                @icelandic demon When have I ever trashed your country?
                If you haven't done that personally I'll respect you for that. But some people here are making up stuff about Iceland like this.

Originally Posted by Contrite Sinner
                I have been in Iceland for less than 24 hours and already I see clear signs of terrorist activity and the buildup of WMDs. These people are evil to the core and they are hellbent on destroying us by any means necessary.

I can promise you that Iceland is not going to attack anybody. We don't even have an army and our police doesn't even carry guns on normal bases it just isn't necessary here.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Alex View Post
                  Maybe so, but it has caused a lot of damage to European airlines. They said CASH, not ASH. What part of it is so hard to understand?

Leviticus 19:15:
                  In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Now, why do you hate Jesus so much?

Sorry, there is no C in the Icelandic Alphabet

Comment

@icelandic demon Contrite Sinner is not a True Christian(tm) so you can safely ignore her. Why do you say there is no God? Do you not want to go to Heaven after you die? #Psalm 9:17
                    I Jesus!

Comment

Why do you think you have a country? Is not the U.K. about to foreclose on your silly island and deport you all to Antarctica?

Comment

Sorry, there is no C in the Icelandic Alphabet
                        What language am I writing in now? Er það íslenska? Does the word "cash" sound like Icelandic to you? Are you really that dumb to think so or are you just simply retarded?

What do you think the word "cash" means?
                        PROOF: America in the Bible!
                        8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                        (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
                        Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Alex View Post
                          What language am I writing in now? Er það íslenska? Does the word "cash" sound like Icelandic to you? Are you really that dumb to think so or are you just simply retarded?

What do you think the word "cash" means?
                          It means that you lot are a greedy bunch who want nothing but money, perhaps you are gonna want it in paper form or just digital money (in a bank to be used via a plastic card) all just to avoid the fact that you are in fact worshipping gold idols aka money, but since most money these days aren't made from gold then you ofcourse don't fit that description

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                            GOD HATES ICELAND!

The Icelandic Flag mocks the cross by turning it sideways. Satanists mock Jesus by turning a cross upside down. This is very similar. This is proof that Iceland hates Jesus!

Iceland is a Scandinavian country, located in the North Atlantic ocean. Nothing much happens there, but it still cannot escape the wrath of our Lord. Let us look at the many reasons why this nation offends our Lord.

1. They are Godless. Most Icelanders are atheists or worship pagan Viking gods. The few Christians are Lutherans, who are hellbound anyways. There is not a single Baptist church in Iceland!
                            2. God cursed this land with geography. Iceland is mostly ice, hence the name "Iceland". There is also a lot of volcanic and geyser activity, due to the close proximity of Hell. We know for a fact that Hell is underneath the Earth, and Iceland is one of the closest places on the surface to Hell. You can look at Iceland as a gateway between Hell and Earth.
                            3. God punished their economy by bankrupting them. While they were once successful, the Lord sought to destroy them economically. But do they learn from their punishments? No.
                            4. The most famous Icelander is Bjork, who is a disgusting race-mixing harlot who dresses up in strange apparel (Zeph 1:8) and fornicates with negroes (Ezra 9:2). She is a national folk hero.
                            5. They elect women as prime ministers even though the Bible specifically forbids women from ruling over men! 1st Timothy 2:12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
                            6. They are weak pacifists and don't have an army. They have universal health care. In other words, it's Obama's utopia.
                            7. Iceland wants to destroy the traditional family so they've legalized gay marriage! They create laws to mock God! Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
                            8. Iceland promotes sorcery and witchcraft. They worship Satan and perform rituals that animate trolls and ogres and other demons to do their bidding. They even have a museum dedicated to their Satan worship!
                            9. But not even that museum could offend the decency of True Christians™ like the National Penis Museum. Yes, Iceland has erected a building glorifying the penis! What a sick sex-obsessed heathen society.
                            All people of Iceland need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, New Zealand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.
                            BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE norwegian FLAG !!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                              GOD HATES ICELAND!

The Icelandic Flag mocks the cross by turning it sideways. Satanists mock Jesus by turning a cross upside down. This is very similar. This is proof that Iceland hates Jesus!
                              This is not the Icelandic flag!!!!! Googel it!!!! If you are going to trash us than plz get it right!!! This is the norwegian flag .... GOOGEL IT.... im from Iceland "the devil Island" so I should know... hehe

Comment

Originally posted by iriserlafri View Post
                                This is not the Icelandic flag!!!!! Googel it!!!! If you are going to trash us than plz get it right!!! This is the norwegian flag .... GOOGEL IT.... im from Iceland "the devil Island" so I should know... hehe
                                Based on your absolutely brilliant posting I have to conclude that, like most Icelanders, you receive no education whatsoever. This might explain why you are not even capable of recognizing your own flag!
                                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Working...
                                X