X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Demoncrats Robbing Poor AIG Execs! You're next!

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
    Rush Limbaugh, head of the Republican Party (as acknowledged by Michael Steele), explains why we must support the AIG bonuses:
    Well, at least someone has had the guts to stand up to the baying mob - Mr Limbaugh's message may not be what the unwashed want to hear, but it is the truth! (See also my signature for God's support.)
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Rush Limbaugh understands that because Answers in Genesis (AIG) is too big to fail (only a true conservative who supported Bush and McCain understands this), having taxpayer money to pay for the bonuses of these brilliant AIG executives is the only moral solution. Now the spics and the negroes, because they're selfish, will wonder why if the government can give these godly AIG executives millions of dollars in bonuses but we're going to cut their welfare, I mean unemployment, benefits. The simple answer is because spics and negroes can't singlehandedly bring down the economy, so long as we keep them from robbing and looting (which the Republicans have done a very good job of).

Comment

It is sufficiently despondent to see that America, according to the rule of that Moslem African person, Barack Of obama, it slowly turns in the nation accurately as my, Russia. Obama very much as Stalin in each way. Still, I to mole that it sees error in his ways, because I know America the large earth in the world, and I entrust that her people they could ever not select complete idiot.

Comment

Working...
        X