X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Sick of Elizabeth Edwards

I, for one, and sick and tired and disgusted of hearing about Elizabeth Edwards' breasts. I think she just wants people to stare at them, confirming my suspicion that she's a wanton harlot. Give it a rest, slut!! Nobody wants to hear anything more about your breasts!!

Re: I'm Sick of Elizabeth Edwards

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
    I, for one, and sick and tired and disgusted of hearing about Elizabeth Edwards' breasts. I think she just wants people to stare at them, confirming my suspicion that she's a wanton harlot. Give it a rest, slut!! Nobody wants to hear anything more about your breasts!!
    AMEN! Brother...
    "If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
    (Leviticus 21:6-7)

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
      She's moved on to her hip now, just in case someone's not a "breast man".

Disgusting.

Comment

I, for one, think it is shameless that this trophy wife that is part of a sham marriage to a known homosexual is just a pawn in a huge Liberal conspiracy to take away the media coverage of Godly Tony Snow's desperate bout with cancer.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X