Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!
Reload this Page Don't Light Candles This Christmas, It's Pagan
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! Open for the CHRISTmas Season only.

(#41)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Don't Light Candles This Christmas, It's Pagan - 12-16-2012, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
blah, blah, blah. All of that can be explained away easily.
Ok, my dear Zeke. You say it can? Go on, explain it. Pretty much *all* historical records back up my arguments, and what back up yours?
Denial, dear Zeke, and a choice to ignore the facts.

But do you have any hard evidence disproving the facts I referred to? Why even the bible refers to pagan traditions around xmas.

But if you have any actual, non biblical evidence to support you, please do share. I'd love to see it.

Quote:
It is a well-established fact that your master satan went back in time and got the pagan hippies to pre-steal Christmas from Christ.
Wow, so now Satan is also Marty McFly? Where did he hide the delorean? I do hope he gives me a ride!
Quote:
Well it won't work! You can tell Beelezebub that for me! We will ALWAYS claim Christmas for Christ. The rest is all heathen filth.
Oh Zeke. Dear dear Zeke. Putting a saddle and tassels on a pig and calling it a horse won't make it a horse.

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!