X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White people invented rap music.

Sorry, black people. It's true.

The widely held myth is that Rapper's Delight by the Sugarhill Gang was the first ever rap song when nothing could be further from the truth. Rapper's Delight came out in 1978.

The first band to ever perform a rap song was Aerosmith with their hit single Walk This Way three years earlier!

Oh sure. Some white boys invented it and "rap pioneers" Run DMC had a huge hit by remaking it!

But it took the blacks to make it what it is today, right? All this talk about being so rich and doing drugs all night, driving nice cars that every single negro rappist is talking about these days. Surely you guys can take credit for that, right?

Wrong. Don Henley the aryan ubermensch did a rap song about that exact same thing in 1978.

Allow me to post the lyrics for our guitar listening to impaired readers who prefer bongo drums instead.

I have a mansion forget the price
    Ain't never been there they tell me it's nice
    I live in hotels tear out the walls
    I have accountants pay for it all

They say I'm crazy but I have a good time
    I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime
    Life's been good to me so far

My Maserati does 185
    I lost my license now I don't drive
    I have a limo ride in the back
    I lock the doors in case I'm attacked
    I'm making records my fans they can't wait
    They write me letters tell me I'm great
    So I got me an office, gold records on the wall
    Just leave a message maybe I'll call

Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through
    Everybody says I'm cool (He's cool)
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do
    Life's been good to me so far

I go to parties sometimes until four
    It's hard to leave when you can't find the door
    It's tough to handle this fortune and fame
    Everybody's so different I haven't changed
    The lesson? Negros need to stop stealing musical ideas and styles from white people!
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Re: White people invented rap music.

Black privilege has gotten out of control, ever since Martin Luther King Jr. starved himself for Satan, and Ghandi indoctrinated the Injuns into faggotarianism. It is high time that decent white folks stopped shaming eachother by blaring loud hippity hop and aligned against the Kenyan Occupation by voting for a real billionaire, and not some two bit thug. It saddens me that we allow people into this country who would vote for Obama, such as all unfortunate people from around the entire globe. If America gave a damn what anyone else thought, we would occupy their countries and assimilate them, if we had a Christian President, that is. I can't wait for Jesus to return and annihilate everyone who is not a member of this fine church. May the Lord curse all who enter through the anus, and those who receive!
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Wow, Pastor !

Very enlightening! This is another reason I need to visit here more often; I learn so much. Thank you.

God bless you and yours in abundance, YSIC
      But whosoever shall deny me before men,
      him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
      ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
      Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

Blondie, about this time, came out with the blashpemous song "Rapture".

I honestly couldn't continue watching past 1:56 when the cRap started.

Too skinny too. Needs more Humongous, or Cowbell, anyway.
        Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. -- Isaiah 24:6 KJV

Comment

My wife invented rap in 1961. I was listening to one of my church organ records, and she, never being able to shut her fat yapper, talked over the music.

Comment

This boy is doing his best to Praise Jesus. The lyrics go by so fast I can hardly keep up though.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
              Sorry, black people. It's true.

The widely held myth is that Rapper's Delight by the Sugarhill Gang was the first ever rap song when nothing could be further from the truth. Rapper's Delight came out in 1978.

The first band to ever perform a rap song was Aerosmith with their hit single Walk This Way three years earlier!

Oh sure. Some white boys invented it and "rap pioneers" Run DMC had a huge hit by remaking it!

But it took the blacks to make it what it is today, right? All this talk about being so rich and doing drugs all night, driving nice cars that every single negro rappist is talking about these days. Surely you guys can take credit for that, right?

Wrong. Don Henley the aryan ubermensch did a rap song about that exact same thing in 1978.

Allow me to post the lyrics for our guitar listening to impaired readers who prefer bongo drums instead.

The lesson? Negros need to stop stealing musical ideas and styles from white people!
              If this is the case,why is it classified as rock? Why did they bill it as rap? Also you are wrong,research back further. I know you won't admit it,and the members on here are just chiming in because what do they care about rap?

By the way,many white artist got their style and influence from black blues artist,like the Rolling Stones.

Chuck Berry invented rock and roll in 1955. Berry was a black man playing black music. But times had changed: white kids were listening to rhythm and blues throughout the Northeast, and white musicians were playing rhythm and blues side to side with country music. The music industry soon understood that there was a white market for black music and social
              prejudice, racial barriers, could nothing against the forces of capitalism. Rock and roll was an overnight success. The music industry promoted white idols such as Elvis Presley, but the real heroes were the likes of Chuck Berry, who better symbolize the synergy between the performer and the audience.

The Rolling Stones emergence brought greater international recognition to the primitive urban blues typified by Chess Records' artists such as Muddy Waters, writer of "Rollin' Stone", the song for which the band is named.[6] Critic and musicologist Robert Palmer said their endurance and relevance stems from being "rooted in traditional verities, in rhythm-and-blues and soul music" while "more ephemeral pop fashions have come and gone".[7]
              This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. Any attempt to post anything other than KJV Scripture will result in your banishment from God's favorite forum. Capeesh? --ADMIN

Comment

Originally posted by Seventy View Post
                If this is the case,why is it classified as rock?
                Because it still was rock and roll. If Aerosmith didn't start rap, why did Run DMC do a tribute to them?
                Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Brother Jones has done a true service here by dispelling the long held myth of the rap rhyming nigra – mostly falsely promulgated to today's young by the ever rhyming Reverend Jesse Jackson. I believe that the white roots of rap can be traced much earlier – perhaps as early as 1965 by joo-boy Bob Dylan.

Subterranean Homesick Blues
                  by Bob Dylan

Johnny’s in the basement
                  Mixing up the medicine
                  I’m on the pavement
                  Thinking about the government
                  The man in the trench coat
                  Badge out, laid off
                  Says he’s got a bad cough
                  Wants to get it paid off
                  Look out kid
                  It’s somethin’ you did
                  God knows when
                  But you’re doin’ it again
                  You better duck down the alley way
                  Lookin’ for a new friend
                  The man in the coon-skin cap
                  By the big pen
                  Wants eleven dollar bills
                  You only got ten

Maggie comes fleet foot
                  Face full of black soot
                  Talkin’ that the heat put
                  Plants in the bed but
                  The phone’s tapped anyway
                  Maggie says that many say
                  They must bust in early May
                  Orders from the D.A.
                  Look out kid
                  Don’t matter what you did
                  Walk on your tiptoes
                  Don’t try “No-Doz”
                  Better stay away from those
                  That carry around a fire hose
                  Keep a clean nose
                  Watch the plain clothes
                  You don’t need a weatherman
                  To know which way the wind blows

Get sick, get well
                  Hang around a ink well
                  Ring bell, hard to tell
                  If anything is goin’ to sell
                  Try hard, get barred
                  Get back, write braille
                  Get jailed, jump bail
                  Join the army, if you fail
                  Look out kid
                  You’re gonna get hit
                  But users, cheaters
                  Six-time losers
                  Hang around the theaters
                  Girl by the whirlpool
                  Lookin’ for a new fool
                  Don’t follow leaders
                  Watch the parkin’ meters

Ah get born, keep warm
                  Short pants, romance, learn to dance
                  Get dressed, get blessed
                  Try to be a success
                  Please her, please him, buy gifts
                  Don’t steal, don’t lift
                  Twenty years of schoolin’
                  And they put you on the day shift
                  Look out kid
                  They keep it all hid
                  Better jump down a manhole
                  Light yourself a candle
                  Don’t wear sandals
                  Try to avoid the scandals
                  Don’t wanna be a bum
                  You better chew gum
                  The pump don’t work
                  ’Cause the vandals took the handles

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                  brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                  ...and get off my lawn
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                    Because it still was rock and roll. If Aerosmith didn't start rap, why did Run DMC do a tribute to them?
                    James brown "King Herion" 1972

I came to this country without a passport
                    Ever since then I've been hunted and sought
                    My little white grains are nothin' but waste
                    Soft and deadly and bitter to taste
                    I'm a world of power and all know it's true
                    Use me once and you'll know it, too
                    I can make a mere schoolboy forget his books
                    I can make a world-famous beauty neglect her looks
                    I can make a good man forsake his wife
                    Send a greedy man to prison for the rest of his life
                    I can make a man forsake his country and flag
                    Make a girl sell her body for a five-dollar bag
                    Some think my adventure's a joy and a thrill
                    But I'll put a gun in your hand and make you kill
                    In cellophane bags I've found my way
                    To heads of state and children at play
                    I'm financed in China, ran in Japan
                    I'm respected in Turkey and I'm legal in Siam
                    I take my addicts and make 'em steal, borrow, beg
                    Then they search for a vein in their arm or their leg
                    So, be you Italian, Jewish, Black or Mex
                    I can make the most virile of men forget their sex
                    So now, no, my man, you must (you know) do your best
                    To keep up your habit until your arrest
                    Like I said, you should read up on this. This style goes back into the 60's and earlier. So in terms of who invented what Aerosmith didn't invent rap either. But lets say for the sake of argument they did. Why is the white race just catching up to it? You would think that you would have more white rappers than black. Why is this? Why for the longest did the white race rail against rap and rappers if it was a white invention?
                    This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. Any attempt to post anything other than KJV Scripture will result in your banishment from God's favorite forum. Capeesh? --ADMIN

Comment

This style goes back into the 60's and earlier.
                      Style? How can the sound of cats being run over and over again be called a style?
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

So . . . let me ask, is 1972 before or after 1965 (Bob Dylan)?
                        Bible boring? Nonsense!
                        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Like I said, you should read up on this. This style goes back into the 60's and earlier. So in terms of who invented what Aerosmith didn't invent rap either. But lets say for the sake of argument they did. Why is the white race just catching up to it? You would think that you would have more white rappers than black. Why is this? Why for the longest did the white race rail against rap and rappers if it was a white invention?
                          Why is everything about race with you? Are you some sort of racist?

Not all white people railed against rap music. Only decent Christian folk recognized it as a bestial brand of Babylonian abomination. Other white folk tacitly endorsed it, while others still more wicked gave it to black people to encourage them to smoke even more crack and violently kill each other off. True Christians(tm) have always known that rap music was a wicked blasphemy. You assume this means it was made by the coloreds? For shame.
                          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

If this is the case,why is it classified as rock? Why did they bill it as rap? Also you are wrong,research back further. I know you won't admit it,and the members on here are just chiming in because what do they care about rap?
                            Boy, you are just an angry contrarian. You can't say anything agreeable, can you?
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                              So . . . let me ask, is 1972 before or after 1965 (Bob Dylan)?
                              I'm not surprised Reverend, next he will be telling us that rap has its origins in French Baroque drinking songs or some obscure Handel oratorio that found its way from the Obama Luo tribe in Kenya.
                              Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                              brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                              ...and get off my lawn
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X