X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Erect Hard-On Collider" to be activated

Originally posted by Teflon© View Post
    Since this is the most complex machine ever build they have to do tons of analyzing but unfortunately it's just beyond your grasp of understanding. The initial tests are just to confirm if the machine works properly, looking for instance if the super magnets are aligned properly and many many other parameters that need to be checked. For a debater you seem to know little or nothing about the subject mentioned here.
    It supposedly shots a "proton" through a tube. WOW, so advanced and hi-tech!!!

Oh, I see. It's just "so complex"? And "beyond my understanding" too?

Sounds to me like you've got nothing.

I accept your surrender. That's debate number 80, folks. Pretty easy win I'd say. Gotta get around to updating my sig.
    Master of Godly Debating

Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

Debate Record
    Currently Undefeated
    Lastest Debates:
    Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
    James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
    Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
    Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
    86 Victories
    0 Defeats

Past Victories (Archive):
    Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
    Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
    Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

Comment

If the hardon collider creates a black hole, and kills everyone...

Well, from the things I've heard about black holes, .. ok, here's what wiki says about black holes

A black hole is a theoretical region of space in which the gravitational field is so powerful that nothing, not even electromagnetic radiation (e.g. visible light), can escape its pull after having fallen past its event horizon.
      So if there's a black hole and it sucks us all in, and we all die, and nothing can escape...

Will my soul still make it to heaven? Will heathen scum still go to hell?

I don't want to be stuck in a black hole caused by hardons, with fags for the rest of eternity!

YIC
      V
      Judges 9:21 And Jotham ran away, and fled, and went to Beer, and dwelt there, for fear of Abimelech his brother.

Comment

LOL, this post clearly shows you are defeated.
        Mr. Lebeau invoked the name of JESUS CHRIST to support his argument. As a True Christian ™, Jesus supports him 100%. You cannot win any debate against a True Christian ™, Monkey Man.

GLORY!
        God hates Seth Cochrane.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
          It supposedly shots a "proton" through a tube. WOW, so advanced and hi-tech!!!

Oh, I see. It's just "so complex"? And "beyond my understanding" too?

Sounds to me like you've got nothing.

I accept your surrender. That's debate number 80, folks. Pretty easy win I'd say. Gotta get around to updating my sig.
          Why do you even remotely think that I have surrendered? where did I state that?

While the collider does not give any practical result (it's not gonna make something) it gives the scientists an insight into matter and from there on they can confirm their theories. On later terms I might help us understand complex structures. But of course, your ignorance prevents you to understand anything about matter.

Comment

Why do you even remotely think that I have surrendered? where did I state that?

I understand you are full of sinful pride and will never admit you lost this debate. But the obvious reality to you, me and everyone else is that you can't back up your claims. You don't honestly expect me to pretend that you have anything left to say, do you? Just look at your last reply (or what you just posted below). You've got nothing. You're beat.

While the collider does not give any practical result (it's not gonna make something) it gives the scientists an insight into matter and from there on they can confirm their theories. On later terms I might help us understand complex structures. But of course, your ignorance prevents you to understand anything about matter.
            Translation: Blah, blah, blah I don't got nothing. You've seen through all my secular lieberal atheist lies. You are too sharp of a knife for me to fool.

I accept your second declaration on defeat. But this still only counts as my 80th victory. Please, stop embarrassing yourself.
            Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
            Currently Undefeated
            Lastest Debates:
            Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
            86 Victories
            0 Defeats

Comment

Originally posted by Brother V View Post
              If the hardon collider creates a black hole, and kills everyone...

Well, from the things I've heard about black holes, .. ok, here's what wiki says about black holes

So if there's a black hole and it sucks us all in, and we all die, and nothing can escape...

Will my soul still make it to heaven? Will heathen scum still go to hell?

I don't want to be stuck in a black hole caused by hardons, with fags for the rest of eternity!

YIC
              V
              No so-called black hole is going to be able to stand up against God's plan. If anything, a so-called space anomally named after a nigress cooter would repel any normal man with even the slightest shred of dignity.
              Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
              Currently Undefeated
              Lastest Debates:
              86 Victories
              0 Defeats

Comment

No so-called black hole is going to be able to stand up against God's plan. If anything, a so-called space anomally named after a nigress cooter would repel any normal man with even the slightest shred of dignity.
                That's funny brother remmy...

Normally a negress cooter would lead to collided hardons, but now the hardon collider will lead to the negress cooter.

What are the odds?
                Judges 9:21 And Jotham ran away, and fled, and went to Beer, and dwelt there, for fear of Abimelech his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother V View Post
                  That's funny brother remmy...

Normally a negress cooter would lead to collided hardons, but now the hardon collider will lead to the negress cooter.

What are the odds?
                  What was it my Uncle used to say?

They're all pink on the inside? Something like that anyway.
                  sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Portway View Post
                    What was it my Uncle used to say?

They're all pink on the inside? Something like that anyway.
                    Would you wear a bright pink dress with a black leather jacket? I know none of my friends would. That's all I have to say about that.

Comment

Translation: Blah, blah, blah I don't got nothing. You've seen through all my secular lieberal atheist lies. You are too sharp of a knife for me to fool.

I accept your second declaration on defeat. But this still only counts as my 80th victory. Please, stop embarrassing yourself.

Blahblahblah, you keep believing in your book of lies and contradictions. You won nothing, negro.

Comment

Mr. Lebeau is an EX-negro, Homer.
                        God hates Seth Cochrane.

Comment

Blahblahblah, you keep believing in your book of lies and contradictions. You won nothing, negro.
                          You've just earned yourself a bundle of shiny infraction Snotty.

You owe him an apology.
                          sigpic

Tweet me Here
                          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

You darn Racist!!
                            Take that back, and apologize to Jesus while you're about it

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                            being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

How dare you bring intolerance into this Godly forum you little faggot! You apologize to Remy this instant! Or I swear to God that I will come find you and I will make your little sodomite ass sorry it was ever born!
                              sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Portway View Post
                                How dare you bring intolerance into this Godly forum you little faggot! You apologize to Remy this instant! Or I swear to God that I will come find you and I will make your little sodomite ass sorry it was ever born!

LOL, this is the funniest remark ever on this forum. This forum is filled with intolerance so you people are the last ones to throw stones around.

Besides, a black person remains a black person for the rest of his/her life, no matter what, you can't change skin color or heritage. And no, that's not a racist comment, it's just a fact.

And Assron Porthole, you may come knocking at my door anytime (although I think you will rather spend your money on gay clubs then on a airplane ticket to get to me), just don't be surprised when you feel my combat boot hitting your butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X