This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Birth of the Papacy

I want proof of the Pope blessing Hitler. Show it!

Funny how you dropped the murder of my grandparents after you knew the whole story.

Filthy baptists like you are the ones, that spread hate in the U.S.. I have a gay friend who was helping some poor children in Mississippi. He helped them out with school and he volunteered regularly for charitable work. Every loved him, until the Pastor found out he was gay. One of the Pastor's young disciples burnt my friend's car and sprayed on it: GOD HATES FAGS!

Yeah, that's what Jesus would do.

Jesus would also beat his wife, Jesus would have left that Jewish child die. Jesus would have ratted entire families out and watch them die.

According to the Baptists, it is ok to fornicate a goat and beating your wife and children is normal. Yeah, you got it right.

Fascist prick, people like you killed my grandparents and thousand more. The Baptists were allies of the Germans, that is widespread knowledge. The protestanst even had a central where they gathered information on those who were against the regime.

So, yeah, blame the Catholics and than get back to your normal goat fornicating life.

Bring on the negative points. Oh, I'm so afraid of the wrath of the pastors. As long as you don't try to kill me, I'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by portugueseandproud View Post
      Funny how you dropped the murder of my grandparents after you knew the whole story.
      Yes, pope did it.

Comment

One of the Pastor's young disciples burnt my friend's car and sprayed on it: GOD HATES FAGS!
        I'll not condone it because I am commanded to follow secular law but nobody made your fag friend provoke decent straight God-fearing folk by flaunting his sin.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Alphonse Alban: Explain me why the Pope ,and not the Baptist pastor, is to blame for the death of my grandparents?

Excuse me tough, you might be busy fornicating a goat.

Redeemed Papist:

The pastor only found it, because he "liked" a Gay Rights Movement on Facebook. He lived there for three months and nobody suspected it. He's a regular guy, who just happens to be gay, but who are we to judge. Scientific evidence has shown, that a homossexual will always be homo.

Look, you were a Catholic. What made you turn to this fanatic cult? These people hate other people. Where is America even mentioned in the Bible? Where does God say: Yes, America you are my favourite country? I don't know if you are or were British, but, let me tell you this, if you follow the Bible as you think you do, I dare ask you this. Read this part of the bible:

JG 19:22-29 A group of sexual depraved men beat on the door of an old man's house demanding that he turn over to them a male house guest. Instead, the old man offers his virgin daughter and his guest's concubine (or wife): "Behold, here are my virgin daughter and his concubine; let me bring them out now. Ravish them and do with them what seems good to you; but against this man do not do so vile a thing." The man's concubine is ravished and dies. The man then cuts her body into twelve pieces and sends one piece to each of the twelve tribes of Israel.

Would you do this? Cut your wife up and all that? Isn't that psychotic?

Comment

Alphonse Alban: Explain me why the Pope ,and not the Baptist pastor, is to blame for the death of my grandparents?
            Look, I'm sure that pope did not personally wanted to kill your grandparents. It was probably an accident and Pius XII just mixed them to some joos he was really after.

Comment

We dropped it because (a) there is no proof (b) You're whining about persecution, yet Jesus tells us that we should be pleased that people persecute us (c ) Your grandparents were common criminals who denied God's Orders: Hebrews 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you. (d) The only other group that goes on and on and on about how badly history has treated them, is the joos, after a while sympathy (if any were needed) wears off
              Filthy baptists like you are the ones, that spread hate in the U.S.. I have a gay friend who was helping some poor children in Mississippi. He helped them out with school and he volunteered regularly for charitable work. Every loved him, until the Pastor found out he was gay. One of the Pastor's young disciples burnt my friend's car and sprayed on it: GOD HATES FAGS!
              But God does hate fags, and if that's good enough for God, it's good enough for me.
              Jesus would also beat his wife,
              Typical catholic - you don't know that Jesus never married. He was far too busy with His Disciples
              Jesus would have left that Jewish child die. Jesus would have ratted entire families out and watch them die.
              You really are an emotional person, you should control that.

It seems to me that you should read
              Lu:19:27: But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
              Why should a joo, who never accepted Christ, be spared?

According to the Baptists, it is ok to fornicate a goat
              Show me where it says that in the Bible, it says the opposite:

Le:20:15: And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
              Le:20:16: And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
              So, yeah, blame the Catholics
              Here we are, trying to save your soul and all you can do is bring up stories of death and bestiality - typical catholic.
              sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
              Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Little off topic, but did you know that for a devil spawn pope Pius XII had quite good sense of humor. You can see in this picture taken at Hitler's birthday party that he is smiling at Hitler. Hitler had just told how horrified he is about the conditions of political prisoners in concentration camps. "Look Pius, it's horrible. I just lost my uncle in Auschwitz. He accidentally fell off the guard tower".

Comment

... Did you know that the only religious leader to oppose himself to Hitler was a Catholic bishop?...
                  Yeah, all the rabbis were all like "Yay Hitler" and stuff...

Seriously, dude?

Comment

Originally posted by Zephaniah View Post
                    The Papacy was the body that took over the original Catholic church. The Catholic church was the first attempt at unifying Christianity to any real scale (and began in the third or fourth century), but it was instigated by power mad pagans who knew what was coming to them. The idea was that all Christians should be orthodox, that is "simple, straight forward in thought" and that the church should be Catholic, that is "Universal". However, since this was little more than a ploy for sodomite Roman pagans to avert the wrath of God (which failed miserably) the Catholic Church, although seemingly good-intentioned, has been redalent with faggotry and satanism throughout its whole lifespan.
                    why would pagans instigate a relegion that persecuted them? took over thier temples and their relegious sabbats(yule and ostara) which we now call christmas and easter also you do know the crusades? the inquistions were part of the catholic church, in fact the 26 books of the bible were chosen by the catholics, and many of the scrolls were left out, also the King james version was written by scholars for king james, a catholic
                    king, now i will agree the catholic church is by fat the most corupt relegion in the world, and many popes practiced the dark arts, you have to remember, todays christianity is based of the orginal catholic church

Comment

Originally posted by braylix View Post
                      why would pagans instigate a relegion that persecuted them? took over thier temples and their relegious sabbats(yule and ostara) which we now call christmas and easter also you do know the crusades? the inquistions were part of the catholic church, in fact the 26 books of the bible were chosen by the catholics, and many of the scrolls were left out, also the King james version was written by scholars for king james, a catholic
                      king, now i will agree the catholic church is by fat the most corupt relegion in the world, and many popes practiced the dark arts, you have to remember, todays christianity is based of the orginal catholic church
                      The Roman religion is Roman paganism. These are the pagans who took over Catholicism.

You are trying to buy into some New Age nonsense cooked up by Gerald Gardner and Silver Ravenwolf.

Learn the difference.
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Why so much hate for Catholics? And seriously where did this Damasus person come from? In the bible there is a verse in which Jesus gives Peter, not this Damasus, the keys to the gate of Heaven. And what heirarchal ladder would Damasus be able to climb up to become pope. Jesus started the Church. And PETER was the person to help begin spreading it. Peter was a disciple. Not Damasus. I can only pray for you people, you all have a love for Christ, that's apparent, but you are also not showing love to your Brothers and sisters in Christ. All Christians are connected as being children of God. And each and every one of them deserve respect. I'll pray for you that you will actually research and soften your hearts to find love for Catholics and all Christian believers alike. God Bless!
                        1Corinthians 13:8. LOVE never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease. Where there are tongues they will be ceased. Where there is knowledge it ail pass away.

Comment

Originally posted by avemaria View Post
                          Why so much hate for Catholics?
                          You're confused, dear. It's not hate, it's out of concerned respect that we illuminate the great danger that is following the papist cult, the very "great harlot" against which we are warned in the Holy Bible (Revelation 17:1).

you all have a love for Christ, that's apparent, but you are also not showing love to your Brothers and sisters in Christ.
                          You have been duped by your church. I know, because I escaped that community and know exactly what goes on. Our own Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson has a very informative and Spirit-Filled sermon you might consider reading about this very subject. I recommend it highly. It's called, " Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love?"
                          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

The words "cult" and "whore" are not words of concerned respect. They sound way too hateful. Would you want people calling the Landover Baptist Church a cult? No one wants to be called that and I'm sorry you fell away from the Church I don't know why you did but I will pray for you that you will one day return.
                            1Corinthians 13:8. LOVE never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease. Where there are tongues they will be ceased. Where there is knowledge it ail pass away.

Comment

The words "cult" and "whore" are not words of concerned respect. They sound way too hateful.
                              They are hateful only to those who have yet to break free of the shackles of oppression! Let the LORD free you! We're here to introduce you to your Savior!

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
                              John 8:32
                              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I have found Him and He has renewed my life and I'm happier than ever since coming into the Catholic church.

Comment

Working...
                                X