Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES!
Reload this Page Babe in Christ Seeks Babe
MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! Who knows? The love of your life might be here! All the single men are GODLY and all the single ladies are virgins...........for the most part.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Repenting jooboy
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Paula Deen Negro Support Group A for Effort Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Babe in Christ Seeks Babe - 05-11-2014, 06:54 PM

What more could you want, I ask?

No longer Jewish, but transformed through Christ's sacrifice, this adorable, cuddly, clean, drug and disease free lover of JESUS seeks a suitable companion to provide love, children (Sons ONLY, please), a clean home, hot meals, sewing, mending, delectable desserts and complete submission to God's will (and therefore MY will).

19, 5'11", 240#, winning smile. Masculinity exudes from every pore and oh, the knowledge! Such knowledge you will not find in any other man so young and eligible.

Ask your father to contact me! While I will respond to him promptly, your patience in awaiting my decision IS important, so sit down and be quiet, woman. No trolls, tramps, trannies or ex-lesbians, sorry. Must be able to put up with a mother in law that will hate you for not being Jewish and a father in law that will soon cut me off from my inheritance. But what the hey - we live once, and then eternally with Christ.

FATHERS: Feel free to send me photos of your princess for consideration. One look at my photo will tell you this offer won't last!