X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram!

Originally posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
    I thought you were an atheist. What do you know about Jesus?

Huh?

It amazes me how evolutionists just accept whatever they were told at school and never take the time to google the subject. If they did, they would find every single evolutionist argument has been debunked time and again.
    I recall hearing some years ago that gravity was accepted as a law implied in the bible. Being a theist does not make you ignorant at all...
    1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
    23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixcodelix View Post
      I recall hearing some years ago that gravity was accepted as a law implied in the bible...
      Then the proper thing to do would be to find that argument and post a link, so the True Christians(tm) have a chance to respond to something solid, and not your faulty recollection.

...Being a theist does not make you ignorant at all...
      What's your excuse?

Comment

It is bitter sweet that the Catholic idol worshippers have now changed their minds about Genesis under the influence of these scientific heretics. Yes, it shows that the Catholics are nothing but a bunch of weak wristed boy fondlers but every Catholic is now in the clutches of false science. How can they now stay with Jesus in any way?

The only way to worship God is to trust in His word.

Amen.
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

This is because as we gain new technology every passing day. This means every day we have a new and more efficient way to do or examine things. Old and inefficient telescopes may have told us that there were only a few hundred stars. With what we have today however, we can see that there are an uncountable am out out in space. This understanding of things also helps us realize WHY events happen. 600 years ago people would have though Usian Bolt was a monster of some sort or unnatural. Now we know that he has been gifted with a perfect runners body. No voodoo involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Being Gay is OK View Post
            This is because as we gain new technology every passing day. This means every day we have a new and more efficient way to do or examine things. Old and inefficient telescopes may have told us that there were only a few hundred stars. With what we have today however, we can see that there are an uncountable am out out in space. This understanding of things also helps us realize WHY events happen.
            Thank you for confirming that science is unreliable as it is always changing. In contrast, the Holy Bible is unchangeable and Always Right.

600 years ago people would have though Usian Bolt was a monster of some sort or unnatural.
            That is an interesting, albeit baseless, assumption.

Now we know that he has been gifted with a perfect runners body. No voodoo involved.
            Are you absolutely sure there was no voodoo or hoodoo or other evil involved? Have you interrogated all of his relatives on this subject?
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

This is because as we gain new technology every passing day. This means every day we have a new and more efficient way to do or examine things. Old and inefficient telescopes may have told us that there were only a few hundred stars. With what we have today however, we can see that there are an uncountable am out out in space. This understanding of things also helps us realize WHY events happen. 600 years ago people would have though Usian Bolt was a monster of some sort or unnatural. Now we know that he has been gifted with a perfect runners body. No voodoo involved.
              You sound a little... antsy, friend. Like you've got something to prove and will grab at whatever straws you think might lift you out of your Hole of Desperation. I would encourage you dear, to pray for Jesus to fill that hole. His Glory can fill any hole if you'll just let Him.
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

This is because as we gain new technology every passing day.
                Satan never stops trying to entice us away from Jesus, this is true.

This means every day we have a new and more efficient way to do or examine things. Old and inefficient telescopes may have told us that there were only a few hundred stars.

Yes, it all went downhill when atheists started trying to disprovethe firmament by looking too closely at it and becoming confused by its magical surface.

With what we have today however, we can see that there are an uncountable am out out in space. This understanding of things also helps us realize WHY events happen.
                Because God wills it to be so. Yes, that's right.

600 years ago people would have though Usian Bolt was a monster of some sort or unnatural. Now we know that he has been gifted with a perfect runners body. No voodoo involved.
                Nigras always try to deny there is any sort of black magic involved in their sporting success but they just can't help themselves.

A simple look at Usain Bolt's trainer tells us all we need to know.
                sigpic
                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                The truth about volcanos
                Sex and debauchery in public schools
                Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                X