X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just a little reminder on how Christian woman should dress!

Anybody, please help me understand this:Deuteronomy 22:5 A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this. Where are Jesus' (and the men in the boat)pants? Forgive me for even asking, but, isnt that a dress he is wearing?

Comment

Originally posted by renaldude View Post
      Anybody, please help me understand this:Deuteronomy 22:5 A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this. Where are Jesus' (and the men in the boat)pants? Forgive me for even asking, but, isnt that a dress he is wearing?
      It's a robe. I really wish you Godmockers would at least try to be original.
      Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
        It's a robe. I really wish you Godmockers would at least try to be original.
        Like a bath robe or what, and do you wear robes in public Beliver? If this is how Christ dresses, why don't you?

Comment

Like a bath robe or what, and do you wear robes in public Beliver? If this is how Christ dresses, why don't you?
          Because I'm not a man living in 30AD in Israel?
          Drama queen

Comment

Where does it say in the Holy Bible that we are all expected to dress like Jesus did back in the day?

Go run your smartmouth somewhere else, demon!
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Because I'm not a man living in 30AD in Israel?
              By saying that you are saying what? That the Bible does, or does not define what is male or female attire. Or, is it that what was correct then can be changed to what is correct now, changed to match modern times and location? Or is it that clothing only matters to what you say is right.
              If this verse is to be understood as a child would understand it, then a robe is the same as a dress right?
              In Christ,
              Renaldude

Comment

By saying that you are saying what? That the Bible does, or does not define what is male or female attire.
                No it really doesn't. There's description of what the priests should wear when entering the Holy of Holies. Then there's 1 Timothy 2:9-10 that has been brought up repeatedly throughout this

Or, is it that what was correct then can be changed to what is correct now, changed to match modern times and location?
                If the Bible said that we must walk around in robes then we would, but it doesn't say that. You sound like a Jew where half of them try to make life impossible by making more out of rules than are there and the other half are trying to invent work-arounds so you aren't "technically" breaking the rules. Or are you still going around by ox cart?

Or is it that clothing only matters to what you say is right.
                You're a retard, aren't you

If this verse is to be understood as a child would understand it, then a robe is the same as a dress right?
                Well if the child is a retard that has been repeatedly bounced on his head, then he may think this. But even my 2-year-old understands the difference between a robe and a dress.

In Christ,
                Renaldude
                Exodus 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
                Just a friendly warning, God-mocker.
                Drama queen

Comment

If the Bible said that we must walk around in robes then we would, but it doesn't say that.
                  Great post, Believer, just wondering if it's still ok for Christian men to wear robes, I wear a robe sometimes, when it's really warm or I'm going to take a shower, or I'm headed to the beach (gah, sunburn!). Any thoughts from the more informed?

Comment

Originally posted by leanneamanda View Post
                    Really? You're telling women how to dress?
                    If some slut wants to show her thong, thats her perogative , it should not be up to you to tell her that she's wrong for doing that.
                    Maybe she just wants to get laid.
                    Get over it.
                    Its not your problem. Maybe you should follow her lead and get laid woman.
                    It'll make you less grumpy and uptight. Put the bible down for a couple hours.
                    WOW.. finally someone normal!
                    A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by NoSunshine View Post
                      WOW.. finally someone normal!
                      The fact that you would see perversion and blasphemy as "normal" is very telling.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

well, I like to wear my colts sweatshirt, pretty much round the clock.
                        Genesis 1:24
                        And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind: and it was so."

Comment

Umm just a quick question, do we have to be careful wearing tight clothes, and how tight shoudl they be?
                          Like should they be tight enough to give a decent outline out the baby feeding organs so that people know you are adequet there and actually a woman?
                          xxx Kat xxx

Comment

Originally posted by KittyKat View Post
                            Umm just a quick question, do we have to be careful wearing tight clothes, and how tight shoudl they be?
                            Like should they be tight enough to give a decent outline out the baby feeding organs so that people know you are adequet there and actually a woman?
                            You shouldn't be feeding organs to babies. Babies drink milk, everyone knows that.

I make my wife Cindy Lou wear tight clothes so that she will be very uncomfortable in this life and look forward to Heaven with anticipation.

You should ask your husband or father what to wear, depending on which one currently owns you.

You should definitely only wear that which appertaineth unto a woman, in any case.

Deuteronomy 22:5

King James Version (KJV)

5The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.
                            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

OK sir, im sorry I meant it as milk, I will ask my father for more advice on this and show him what you said!

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                              You shouldn't be feeding organs to babies. Babies drink milk, everyone knows that.

I make my wife Cindy Lou wear tight clothes so that she will be very uncomfortable in this life and look forward to Heaven with anticipation.

You should ask your husband or father what to wear, depending on which one currently owns you.

You should definitely only wear that which appertaineth unto a woman, in any case.
                              xxx Kat xxx

Comment

Originally posted by TaraAnne View Post
                                1. Please be careful showing to much skin, your tops should be at least three quarter length. Please be conscious of how long your dress is go no higher than one hand length below your knee.

2. Low cut tops are a no go. Breast are for feeding God's children, they are not something to show off to the world. Remember that a necklace can draw attention to your chest and I don't believe that is something our savoir would want.

3. Pants or Slacks eeeewww. These are made for men and should be worn by them only! I think I have said enough on this topic.

4. Make sure the color of your dress is not to loud. Some Devils may think this is an invitation. Be modest in color choice go with the season!

5. Undergarments these are not supposed to be seen! Just the other day at the market some young hussy had a bra strap showing, not to mention she had on the Devils panties, a thong is what I hear some ladies call them. I think it is very tacky when a woman bends over and a little strip of cloth sticks out of her man pants. I promptly went up to her and gave me her sweater and lectured her on what some men will do when women do not cover themselves. I prayed for her and her family that night.

I hope this little short list help the ladies of Landover, please feel free to add on to it. I have also put a link to an article I found as well. I think i will make copies and hand them out the next time i go to the market.

http://www.christiansdressingmodestly.com/
                                I am so glad I came across this treasure! My niece will surely benefit from this Godly advice.

I would add only one thing

* A True Christian™ woman would keep her eyes down and never look another man in the eye with the exception of her husband and only when he commands it.
                                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X