X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Oven" Mitt Romney hopes Palin will run for President

Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
    In Vatican City we have a saying for the intellectually challenged females who seek to serve and it fits Ms. Palin perfectly.

"Dumb as Nun."

We say it affectionately of course.

As for the Stormin' Mormon, I can tell you he is an educated and articulate man who is certainly ready to take America down the path of magic rocks and goggles just like his heretic hero Joseph Smith.

How can anybody take seriously a religion based on polygamy with underage girls whose number two man and most prolific baby-maker was named Bring'em Young?

Maybe the Republicans can find a nice Catholic boy to get into the White House and bring real Christianity back to 1600 P.A.

Bless you, my callous-knuckled prognosticators,
    Father Mo

We had one, his name was Kennedy. Jesus took Him out, good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Diamond View Post
      We had one, his name was Kennedy. Jesus took Him out, good riddance.
      And Amen to that! That is what explains the "magic bullet". Now, one bullet under normal circumstances couldn't have made that zig-zag, in-and-out route that the magic bullet did. Some paranoid schizos think that must've meant there was another shooter and more bullets, but the simpler answer is that Jesus guided that bullet Himself. It's truly a magic bullet because it's nothing short of a miracle!

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
        And Amen to that! That is what explains the "magic bullet". Now, one bullet under normal circumstances couldn't have made that zig-zag, in-and-out route that the magic bullet did. Some paranoid schizos think that must've meant there was another shooter and more bullets, but the simpler answer is that Jesus guided that bullet Himself. It's truly a magic bullet because it's nothing short of a miracle!
        I'll never forget where I was that day in November 1963 when I heard that Kennedy was shot. I was a freshman at Wheaton College, and I was returning to my dorm room after class. My roommate was watching it all happen on his small black and white television and he yelled, "Kennedy's been shot!!" I said, "Which one?" hoping it was Ted. He said, "The President!!"

Just then, Walter Cronkite took off his black frame glasses and said.....

Like most other Americans, I was relieved and very happy that the dirty liberal Catholic thug in the White House finally got what he had coming to him, so I jumped up and shouted "Yes!!! Too bad they didn't get Jackie and the kids also!!!" But my roommate was apparently a stinking LIEberal who hated this country and wanted communists to put flouride in our water. He was "horrified" that I said aloud what most people in America were thinking during those dark days. I got even with him by sabotaging his schoolwork and getting him kicked out of college.

Thanks for the great memories of that happy day!!

Comment

Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
          Maybe the Republicans can find a nice Catholic boy to get into the White House and bring real Christianity back to 1600 P.A.
          Just how many times has your boy, Newt Gingrinch, been divorced?
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
            Just how many times has your boy, Newt Gingrinch, been divorced?
            Sure, he has been married so many times he has rice marks on his face but Newt did all of his worst sinning as... wait for it... A Baptwit!

Fortunately for him he found a nice Catholic girl and through her a renewed faith and proper salvation... or at least a means towards it.

Of course, as a life-long Baptwit, he has much to explain to St. Peter.

Bless you, my ensorcelled envier,
            Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
              I'll never forget where I was that day in November 1963 when I heard that Kennedy was shot.
              Ah, that just brings back some great memories, doesn't it? I too, was in college, attending the Bible Institute of Los Angeles. I was driving my 1962 open-top Corvette down PCH with a buddy of mine (the now Rev.) Robert Williams and listening to the radio. Suddenly, it broke off to a special report saying that Kennedy was shot fatally in Dallas. We started honking the horn and waving at every passerby. I remember we got a couple strange looks...probably because they hadn't heard the glorious news yet.

Even good ol' Dick Nixon could joke about JFK's assassination and LBJ.

Good times, sweet memories.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Working...
              X