X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by Viewyourplan View Post
    It's not the Danes that stole words, but the Danes that imprinted these words upon unsuspecting English people so they now speak a satanic language.
    You are stealing words from God's favorite language and yet you claim we are the thieves? Talking about ignorence.

Comment

I didn't realize they had internet in Denmark.
      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
        I didn't realize they had internet in Denmark.
        Perhaps they don't and are stealing internet connections with their Danmarkian vikingships.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
          You are stealing words from God's favorite language and yet you claim we are the thieves? Talking about ignorence.
          It's very annoying when thieves have normal clothes on, so it's harder to know that they are thieves. But it's like Paul, you have to put yourself in each others' places, and become like them, when you want to spread the Gospel

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBelieverTrue View Post
            It's very annoying when thieves have normal clothes on, so it's harder to know that they are thieves.
            So you admit you wear normal clothes? That does not make you less of a thief!

But it's like Paul, you have to put yourself in each others' places, and become like them, when you want to spread the Gospel
            KJV1611 is all one needs to read!

Comment

I have a question here.. do you guys even have a any proof on any of this things? and don't start with you fucking book, then only thing it is good for is starting a fire...

Yes i said! that book is fucking useless

ah one more ting.. i can see you have made more pots on why god hats a contery.
              so.. is USA the on thing god loves? or what?

Just Take a look Here.
              it is just a little sample if you like i can go all out but... well you might just end up killing yourself ones you find out how bad USA is..

1. USA must have been the one that invented rape as it there is 1 person getting rape every 2 min over there.

2. you have gangs over there that is fighting for drug territory so they can sell more.. to all the drug users you have.

3. you have sooo much violence on TV that kids are going berserk with guns in schools

Just do the rest of the world a favour.. and drop a nuke on yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Fire fist View Post
                and don't start with you piffleing book, then only thing it is good for is starting a fire...

Yes i said! that book is piffleing useless
                Are you going to make up your mind? Either the book has uses or it doesn't. You can't have it both ways.
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I have a question here.. do you guys even have a any proof on any of this things? and don't start with you piffleing book, then only thing it is good for is starting a fire...

Just Take a look Here.
                  it is just a little sample if you like i can go all out but... well you might just end up killing yourself ones you find out how bad USA is..

1. USA must have been the one that invented rape as it there is 1 person getting rape every 2 min over there.

2. you have gangs over there that is fighting for drug territory so they can sell more.. to all the drug users you have.

3. you have sooo much violence on TV that kids are going berserk with guns in schools

Oh no, the darkness surrounds me...it is getting darker, depression fills me.........Wait what is this? It's the Bible! I open it, I find everything I need to make the depression leave.....read the Word, before it is too late.
                  sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                  Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                  Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                  Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
                    So you admit you wear normal clothes? That does not make you less of a thief!

KJV1611 is all one needs to read!
                    I was in the supermarket the other day, and saw that the prices on milk was raised. I told the manager, I think, he had a white shirt on, that when I was younger, the milk was much cheaper. But he just walked away from me. Wasn't that weird?

Yes, I often read in the Bible.

Comment

I have a question here.. do you guys even have a any proof on any of this things? and don't start with you piffleing book, then only thing it is good for is starting a fire...

Just Take a look Here.

Do you ever try when there's only a dark program on TV? I think it's on purpose, when they do it, like it says in Isaia 41,6. What do you think?

Sometimes when they put on dark, I try to see, if they will change it, but then I read the Bible sometimes.

Comment

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy
                        Apart from rape not being mentioned, that seems a perfect description of a viking.

And as it has allready been admitted by some danes, that the vikings were indeed thieves, I shall have to apologize for my upbringing, my country, its history and every sin ever committed by me or my kinsmen.

I shall spend the rest of the evening (and probably my life) in prayer, and hope that some of you true christians will pray for me as well.

Comment

Here is our proof:

Jeremiah 44:29
                          And this shall be a sign unto you, saith the LORD, that I will punish you in this place, that ye may know that my words shall surely stand against you for evil

Mostly yes, but some places are trying to anger God.

Just Take a look Here.

What is your source for this false information?

Comment

Originally posted by Really Scared View Post
                            Apart from rape not being mentioned, that seems a perfect description of a viking.

And as it has allready been admitted by some danes, that the vikings were indeed thieves, I shall have to apologize for my upbringing, my country, its history and every sin ever committed by me or my kinsmen.

I shall spend the rest of the evening (and probably my life) in prayer, and hope that some of you true christians will pray for me as well.
                            I will pray for you. I hope that you are not too scared. Once you dedicate your life to Jesus and truly believe in Him in your heart you will have nothing to fear ever again.
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

=Fire fist;532151]
                              If you are referring to the Holy KJV1611, you might want to change your tune, it is the Word of God!

If you can not read, I guess you are correct.

I am not sure how many pots or hats God has. I don't think He wears a hat and I am sure He has someone cook for Him. But you are right, God does indeed love the US of A . After all we are the wealthiest, most powerful nation on God's planet.

Just Take a look Here.

I do not ever recall a rape in Freehold.

We do not have gangs in Freehold, or drugs for that matter. Now I know some other cities have a problem with gangs and drugs, but they also have a high population of nigras and messicans.

We have 7 TV stations in Freehold. All programing is done by the Pastors, needless to say its Jesus 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Don't be silly, we are saving them for the Middle East and Europestan and possibly the Ornamental countries like China and North Korea.

Why do you hate Jesus?

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                                Are you going to make up your mind? Either the book has uses or it doesn't. You can't have it both ways.
                                okay you can use it for one thing starting fire.. but that's it..

to be honest here.. you guys are are just wired..

to take it this way.. i dont really case waht the you are writeing.. this post just made my day a lot more fun..

I ones believe there was hope for the USA but now... not so much.. you cant even see longer then to the tip of your nose.. what you are doing here is also called being a racist as you are discriminating other ppl just because they live some where else the USA.

maybe you shuld just start to thing a little more on what.

but really where is the proof and why is it that you don't show us some proof to what you are saying..

that some ppl can read the Bible and feel that they have been saved or what ever.. it only shows that you know nothing of the world.. go out live life!

btw.. I do not believe in this thing you call a god.. and i bet it don't even have the power to strike me with lightning!

have fun in here and cuz now i'm going out to sin some more!

Comment

Working...
                                X