Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell?
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

(#221)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Jailed for JESUS

Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Leroy Jenkins has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-23-2009, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Peter View Post
I am in Jesus' own church.
You have obviously never attended one of my Healoffs©. God has granted me so many gifts that I can heal on touch.

Can you do that? I didn't think so.

Quote:
You are going to be tortured by Jesus for all time, Hallelujah!
Not a chance after all the souls I have saved!

Well bless my soul. What is wrong with thee? You're twitchin' like man with epilepsy. Who do you think would have such bad luck? In the name of Jesus, now get up and walk! Mm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeah!

All Shook Up For The Lord.
(#222)
Old
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Uppity Woman/Enabler Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-23-2009, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Excuse me, I don't take orders from sluts like you too.

Yours in Christ,

James Peter

You sure a nasty one.It must be cause if yer name .I bet you took a lot of teasing in school cause you had the same name as a mans tallywacker.Mr Peter !

How come you got two first names James Peter,how come it aint like James Smith or James Iama Homer.

Emil I told you he were a real A hole
(#223)
Old
struggling to make sense for Jesus
Forum Member

Location: Just the other side of the tracks from Freehold, Iowa.
Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-23-2009, 01:25 PM

Lola Im pretty sure James Peters number 211-118 that ended up with the fork stickin out his forehead in the mess up to Mount Pleasant. It were real funny cause he looked like one a them unicorns except for all the blood. I think its him all right cause he says the same things exacly. He was all a time sayin FOR THE LOVE A MARY and such but he always tryed to steal cigs and he never was right after me and him tangled. Aint real brite you can see he dont learn real good.

GOT DEMONS? WE CAN HELP! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM ALONE! JESUS WANTS YOU TO BE RID OF THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO IT ALONE! LET US HELP YOU RIGHT AWAY!

(#224)
Old
Forum Member

Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Lola Handcock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-23-2009, 01:44 PM

Emil never mind him.
He is a going to hell cause he worships false Gods and what not.Them catherliks put Mary before Jesus and God himself.
They pray to saints and not to Jesus.
and them saints were a bunch of nasty butt pirates!

Thanks for sticken up for me XOXOXOXO
(#225)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-23-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
I am in Jesus' own church.

You are going to be tortured by Jesus for all time, Hallelujah!

Are you going to join up to the LBC and get saved?

Papist dog !!!!!!!!
(#226)
Old
Papist Stooge

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Cathlick Retard Posting Retard Posting How dumb can you get? How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is Crazy

James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-23-2009, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev Leroy Jenkins View Post
You have obviously never attended one of my Healoffs©. God has granted me so many gifts that I can heal on touch.

Can you do that? I didn't think so.
You can't do that, liar.

Quote:
Not a chance after all the souls I have saved!
I thought you didn't believe in salvation by works?

in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti
(#227)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-24-2009, 12:37 AM

James Peter do you just enjoy a butt kicking...Why do you return just to be sent back home in tears?
(#228)
Old
Forum Member

Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-24-2009, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola Handcock View Post
Thanks for sticken up for me XOXOXOXO
Hey Lola whats the XOXOXOXO? Were that spose to be a smiley or somethin?

GOT DEMONS? WE CAN HELP! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM ALONE! JESUS WANTS YOU TO BE RID OF THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO IT ALONE! LET US HELP YOU RIGHT AWAY!

(#229)
Old
Papist Stooge

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Cathlick Retard Posting Retard Posting How dumb can you get? How dumb can you get? Caution - Poster is Crazy

James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.James Peter is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-24-2009, 06:18 AM

Quote:
James Peter do you just enjoy a butt kicking...Why do you return just to be sent back home in tears?
The only tears I get from being in your presence is from the foul stench wreaking from your nasty diseased cooter, you slut.

You shall be in my prayers. God bless!

(#230)
Old
Currently incarcerated

Location: Godly Massachusetts, Where Witchhunting's still a National Sport
Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-24-2009, 11:15 AM

Quote:
The only tears I get from being in your presence is from the foul stench wreaking from your nasty diseased cooter, you slut.

You shall be in my prayers. God bless!
The ONLY foul stench here is the stink of your ass-AIDS, Papist-scum. Why don't you crawl back under your Priest's skirt and leave poor Lola alone, it's where your head spends most of it's time anyways.

Don't listen to him, Lola, he only attacks you because he isn't a complete man. Homosexuals can be so hateful to women folks, it's not just you. He has something broken inside him that makes him angry and wicked to the opposite sex, because that's what homosexuals are like. It's nothing personal. He just feels inadequate because he isn't normal. I bet he even walks around the house wearing his mommy's dresses and pumps, talking to himself in his lisping gay voice, because he doesn't have any friends. Think of it like a retardation. All homos are like that. To be honest, he's pretty pathetic. Keep your chin up, girl.
(#231)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-24-2009, 01:45 PM

Emil XOXOXOXO means hugs and kisses silly

Sister Rachel I dint pay that Homer papsit dog no never mind,But all the same thanks for your support
(#232)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-24-2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Emil XOXOXOXO means hugs and kisses silly

Sister Rachel I dint pay that Homer papsit dog no never mind,But all the same thanks for your support
Lola stop that you make me kinda feel sort a funny. Boy its warm in here at my Motel 6 room gonna open the window and the door. Oh boy!

(#233)
Old
Papist Stooge

Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-24-2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel_Pierce View Post
The ONLY foul stench here is the stink of your ass-AIDS, Papist-scum. Why don't you crawl back under your Priest's skirt and leave poor Lola alone, it's where your head spends most of it's time anyways.

Don't listen to him, Lola, he only attacks you because he isn't a complete man. Homosexuals can be so hateful to women folks, it's not just you. He has something broken inside him that makes him angry and wicked to the opposite sex, because that's what homosexuals are like. It's nothing personal. He just feels inadequate because he isn't normal. I bet he even walks around the house wearing his mommy's dresses and pumps, talking to himself in his lisping gay voice, because he doesn't have any friends. Think of it like a retardation. All homos are like that. To be honest, he's pretty pathetic. Keep your chin up, girl.
Look you feminazi bulldyke, I really don't care to listen to this outrageous flirting between you and your girlfriend. Can we get back on topic?

(#234)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-24-2009, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Look you feminazi bulldyke, I really don't care to listen to this outrageous flirting between you and your girlfriend. Can we get back on topic?

what was that topic ,I remember
You think Mary was a slut and she had a diseased cooter.
And how all you papist dogs are homers.
(#235)
Old
Papist Stooge

Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-24-2009, 07:03 PM

Quote:
what was that topic ,I remember
You think Mary was a slut and she had a diseased cooter.
And how all you papist dogs are homers.
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the slightly less hideous feminazi bulldyke.

(#236)
Old
Currently incarcerated

Location: Godly Massachusetts, Where Witchhunting's still a National Sport
Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-24-2009, 10:39 PM

Quote:
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the slightly less hideous feminazi bulldyke.
What did you just call me, you worthless little fag? That's it! I'm telling my husband about this. He ain't gonna be too happy!
(#237)
Old
Papist Stooge

Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-25-2009, 03:42 AM

Quote:
What did you just call me, you worthless little fag? That's it! I'm telling my husband about this. He ain't gonna be too happy!
Oh, you call her your "husband", do you? Funny, I would have that you'd be the man in your sick homosexual relations. You certainly try to usurp the position of a man, what with your attempts at trying to think and such (notice I said attempts).

Yours in Christ,

(#238)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-25-2009, 03:43 AM

Quote:

Sister Rachel he might tell his husband we was picking on him too
I bet we can take both of them in a fair fight. After all they are Nancy boys!
(#239)
Old
Papist Stooge

Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-25-2009, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Sister Rachel he might tell his husband we was picking on him too
I bet we can take both of them in a fair fight. After all they are Nancy boys!
Lola, if you are here, who's looking after the street corner down the block? What's the matter? Have you finally gone so long without bathing not even you drug addicted johns want to pay your five dollar fee anymore?

(#240)
Old
Forum Member

Default Re: Was Hitler Sent to Heaven or Hell? - 10-25-2009, 04:22 AM

You sure a spiteful feller.How come you are so darn mean? Why do you feel the need to pick on ladies? Are the other homers to tough fer ya..? Or is that how all you catherliks treat ladies? I bet The Vergin Mary don't like the way you talk to girls.

What you need to do is find Jesus. Forget your Mary worshiping ways and learn to Love Jesus ya HOMER papist dog.Butt pirates cant love em cant shoot em or can we? Thats a different thread.