Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page DNA Discussion
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

Closed Thread

(#1)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default 09-19-2006, 01:22 AM

Brother Mike,

As a scientist, I assure you that DNA is nothing but a HOMER myth like evilution and the "messy-can department of health". Blood contains GOD'S code for each person (ie whether or not they are going to Heaven, etc). DIE-Nuerotic Acid does NOT exist as the panty-waist scientists would have you believe. As a True Christian™ and an EXPERT in all things scientifical I feel that I should shed light on this subject! If you want to call it DNA (Die Now All-HOMERS), then that is fine -- i just wanted to make sure we dont accidentally propagate a lieberal myth any more than we have to).
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
Forum Member

Location: Freehold, IOWA Ministry: Promise Enforcers, H.A.T.E. Ministry
Brother_Mike is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default 09-19-2006, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonFish85 View Post
Brother Mike,

As a scientist, I assure you that DNA is nothing but a HOMER myth like evilution and the "messy-can department of health". Blood contains GOD'S code for each person (ie whether or not they are going to Heaven, etc). DIE-Nuerotic Acid does NOT exist as the panty-waist scientists would have you believe. As a True Christian™ and an EXPERT in all things scientifical I feel that I should shed light on this subject! If you want to call it DNA (Die Now All-HOMERS), then that is fine -- i just wanted to make sure we dont accidentally propagate a lieberal myth any more than we have to).
Are you a True Christian™, homer? I rebuke you in the name of our LORD! Go sit in the corner with sackcloth and ashes and think about what you just said!

Me
Got Jesus?
(#3)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default 09-19-2006, 02:01 AM

I believe that I have followed the path towards True Christianity™. My tithing has assuredly been up to par, and I have done a good share of sharing the GOOD NEWS™ of Jesus with the sinners both here and on the lieberal, homer-infested "Facebook" boards. If there is, perchance, a step on the way to Salvation® that I have missed, please do inform me. I am always open to the advice from Christian Bretheren™.
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
Forum Member

Location: Freehold, IOWA Ministry: Promise Enforcers, H.A.T.E. Ministry
Brother_Mike is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default 09-19-2006, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonFish85 View Post
I believe that I have followed the path towards True Christianity™. My tithing has assuredly been up to par, and I have done a good share of sharing the GOOD NEWS™ of Jesus with the sinners both here and on the lieberal, homer-infested "Facebook" boards. If there is, perchance, a step on the way to Salvation® that I have missed, please do inform me. I am always open to the advice from Christian Bretheren™.
It is up to JESUS who becomes a True Christian™.

Me
Got Jesus?
(#5)
Old
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

Default 09-19-2006, 02:07 AM

Pastor Al I believe has checked with Jesus on the Status of my Salvation® and I believe that, if nothing else, it is not negative at the moment. Perhaps you and he could converse and get back to me on my current status?
Closed Thread