• Show
Clear All

Re: The Christian's Guide To Detecting Demonic Music

I've got some songs you'll enjoy.
    First song blah blah blah

bladety blah blah

yappity yap yap

yadda yadda yadda

I just want to hear myself whine so someone in this big ole world will notice me... finally.
    Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 02-28-2014, 06:32 PM. Reason: Providing a summary that wastes less bandwidth

Comment

Pffft. Japanese robots singing vile songs in that stupid blather they call a language. See your mistakes, see my signature, and finally repent for your sins or you WILL burn.
      Leviticus 18:22 Romans 1:24-27 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 Jude 1:7

Here is proof that homosexuality is indeed a sin, for all those out there saying otherwise. Got a problem with it? Romans 9:20

Comment

Originally posted by Kiddo the queerboy View Post
        I've got some songs you'll enjoy.
        First song blah blah blah

bladety blah blah

yappity yap yap

yadda yadda yadda

I just want to hear myself whine so someone in this big ole world will notice me... finally.
        You do know the slants invaded the Pearl Harbours, don't you?

I bet you were laughing when the tanks rolled in.

God bless
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPervert View Post
          When He rolls up His sleeves
          He ain't just putting on the ritz
          (Our God is an awesome God)

There's thunder in His footsteps
          And lightning in His fists

And the Lord wasn't joking
          When He kicked 'em out of Eden
          It wasn't for no reason
          That He shed His blood
          His return is very close
          And so you better be believing that
          Our God is an awesome God

He reigns from heaven above
          With wisdom, power, and love

And when the sky was starless
          In the void of the night

He spoke into the darkness
          And created the light

Judgement and wrath
          He poured out on Sodom
          Mercy and grace
          He gave us at the cross
          I hope that we have not
          Too quickly forgotten that

Isn't God just SUPER!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
            You do know the slants invaded the Pearl Harbours, don't you?

I bet you were laughing when the tanks rolled in.

God bless
            Umm? Thank you for to history class.
            1. No tanks for Pearl Harbor, we snuck in like cowards.
            2. The nips attacked America out of the blue, for no reason other than gooks are yellow bellies, so the mighty US was forced to accept.
            3. Japan were stupid enough to attack one military base. America rightfully nuked 2 mostly civilian towns. Go America!
            4. We set off a nuclear facility, probably damaging our country more than Fat man and Little boy.

Comment

Isn't God just SUPER!

I just can't estop thinking of how FABULOUS He is!

Goodness!

Oh BOY!

Comment

I just can't estop thinking of how FABULOUS He is!

Goodness!

Oh BOY!
                He truly is great, but I fail to see how this helps you to detect this demonic music.

Comment

Read my damned signature for a bit and repent! What do you not understand, there IS a choice! Just turn to the true GOD, fix your flaws, become a True Christian! Change your ways! You are a sinner, but even so, there is hope! You are very disrespectful as you may have noticed!
                  Leviticus 18:22 Romans 1:24-27 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 Jude 1:7

Here is proof that homosexuality is indeed a sin, for all those out there saying otherwise. Got a problem with it? Romans 9:20

Comment

Carry a metronome in my pocket everywhere I go? Oh come ON.
                    There cannot be a 3/3 time because THAT'S NOT HOW MUSIC WORKS. If you're so concerned about music and how it demonizes the innocent, then I strongly suggest taking music theory classes so you'd know how music works.
                    I can't even read this without wanting to throw my computer across the room because this is completely and utterly ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by fallingoutboy View Post
                      There cannot be a 3/3 time because THAT'S NOT HOW MUSIC WORKS. If you're so concerned about music and how it demonizes the innocent, then I strongly suggest taking music theory classes so you'd know how music works.
                      I can't even read this without wanting to throw my computer across the room because this is completely and utterly ridiculous.
                      Maybe Music Theory says there is no 3/3 time, but remember, it is only a theory. Teach the controversy!
                      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
                        Maybe Music Theory says there is no 3/3 time, but remember, it is only a theory. Teach the controversy!
                        *LIKE*
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Thank you, Sister Mary. I would love to hear this Devil worshiping goth explain his sick Music Theory to us. I'm sure it would be good for a laugh.

So God mocking goth, Music Theory would have it that music spontaneously evolved out of nothing, right? So answer me this; why don't we see any monkeys playing the accordion? Clearly what we have is a Eyetalian looking fellow with a homersexual mustache playing the accordion while the monkey dances around and begs for change.

Take that, Music Theory!
                          Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Nothing about Jesus is pagan. Everything from the Greeks brings ruin and despair. Once Jesus explained The Truth to us, their atheistic "schools of philosophy" collapsed as did their entire society as the light of His majesty brightly shone. Now, in the Last Days, the worst elements of that dreadful culture are reasserting themselves, not only manifest in rhythm but in both reed and horn.

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                            DETECTING SATANIC RHYTHMS:
                            Rhythm is one of the most basic elements of any song
                            and also the most dangerous.
                            Watch in horror as the pulse quickens bodily exudates flow
                            freely and seemingly without shame so abandoned are these
                            wretches

full screen available here

It doesn't take long for the irrational metre to present itself in such an environment. Early notation would be able to accommodate this (Byrd, for example)..

During the Elizabethan period there were no time signatures. Breves rather than bars were subdivided. Foot-tapping was nevertheless possible and Queen Elizabeth correctly identified this as catholicism. Some of it was easy enough to transcribe as modern notation in triplets or compound time, whatever.

Some not. In this excerpt from My Ladye Nevell's Booke a driving rhythm was written with an overlay not unlike Ian Dury"s superimposition of Harry Belafonte over an identical driving rhythm. It can be heard from the outset Marche of Footemen but I'd skip over that. The Trumpetts is more accessible with the rhythm still pretty clear (perhaps still one or two irrational sounding subdivisions) but from 0:02:00 The flute and the droome we kick it for real. Pretty easy to sync. the two up because they both have the same rhythm.
                            Here's the next clip, followed by the timed excerpts:

click me first http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUIkc52LMW4&t=120 (then pause)
                            click me quick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUwwype2-64&t=156 (sync)
                            Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Moving on to the Belafonte with scarlet ladies, oh dear, oh dear, did Queen Elizabeth really chop heads off for this? or as the "illegitimate" heir of King Henry (according to the popes she so detested) was she like me revolted? Without her, where would we be now?

The buriing of the dead
                            click me first http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUIkc52LMW4&t=225 (then pause)
                            click me quick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUwwype2-64&t=309 (sync)

Irrational "time signatures" 4/3 (as we might notate them) or 2+2+2/9 (with a hiccough) resulted in decapitation for good reason.

They drive us back to where Queen Elizabeth started out and in the music she preserved we glean the values she rejected.

We should reject those values too.

Comment

Originally posted by fallingoutboy View Post
                              Now I will tell you some TRUTH! Your understanding is WRONG!
                              You are talking about values in music, right?
                              Now, there is 1/1 Value in music. And yes, YOU CAN make 3/3 time, when you write quarter triplet. When I was young, I played the Tuba in local Finnish White Guard Orchestra, I KNOW! And surely GOD KNOWS!
                              You seem to know nothing about music theory, hipster.

And every good Christian who knows music has a metronome installed in His brain by GOD!
                              Some satanic musicians have that too, but it is installed by and their beat is all wrong!
                              PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
                              Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
                              Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                                Oh yes, you're so shocking. Look at us being shocked by your entirely unexpected flaunting of immorality.

You are testing the LORD's patience, and He is drawing a Holy bead on your head right now.

If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready. - Psalm 7:12
                                Ooh, yes. This is the behavior of people who say "love thy neighbor".
                                Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? - Matthew 6:25

Comment

Working...
                                X