X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for the persecuted oil industry!

Originally posted by snottyduck View Post
    Let's see, Middle-East:

Saudi Arabia: 1453NIGERIA: 1,115
    IRAQ: 679
    ALGERIA: 393
    KUWAIT: 176
    LIBYA: 85

That's about 3901 Million barrels per day coming out of the Middle-East, unlike you I can do the math.
    Wow, Nigeria is in the Middle East is it? Nice going.
    READ THE BIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post

I don't care who calls it what, it's all in the same region of the world.

Comment

The eastern hemisphere?
        Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
        Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
        Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Snottyduck, like most racist goths on the drugs, has a very special understanding of geography.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	world-map.gif
Views:	1
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	1904779
          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

WOW! Alaska really IS right next to Russia! I though that talking point was just for the low-information voters.

Wow, look what else I discovered: Hawaii is next to North Korea - I guess that explains Obama's communism.
            Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
            Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
            Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
              WOW! Alaska really IS right next to Russia! I though that talking point was just for the low-information voters.

Wow, look what else I discovered: Hawaii is next to North Korea - I guess that explains Obama's communism.
              Going by your logic, Alaska is really close to Russia. Are you saying Palin is Communist?

Comment

UPDATE: God defeats Malcontent protesters!

Independent truckers organizing a protest against high fuel prices hoped pain at the gas pump would drive 200 or more truckers to Washington Sept. 23. Instead, fewer than 20 truckers showed up for the rally and protest, and organizers blamed high fuel prices.

DON'T MESS WITH GOD's CHOSEN CORPORATIONS, WHINERS!

Comment

I'm reluctant to believe that God supports oil companies since he enjoyed walking.Additionally,why would God support oil which is a resource made by Satan to destroy our ozone layer?

Comment

Here you go again with your ignorant jigaboo BS. God is in Heaven, his Son Jesus walked the earth.

Why don't you go back to hunting and eating mice like the rest of your Godless race?

Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
                    I'm reluctant to believe that God supports oil companies since he enjoyed walking.Additionally,why would God support oil which is a resource made by Satan to destroy our ozone layer?

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                    28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                    29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
                      No, but it is a Muslim country. God must have seen fit to give them profits too. They must be doing something right.
                      Gimmie a Foster's mate!

FOSTERS...AUSTRALIAN FOR BEER!

Comment

No doubt Obama will exploit the dead oil workers in the recent Gulf of Mexico disaster to force safety and environmental regulations upon the oil industry, even though the voluntary standards have always been good enough:

"We are not supportive of the extensive, prescriptive regulations as proposed in this rule," wrote Richard Morrison, BP's vice president for Gulf of Mexico production. "We believe industry's current safety and environmental statistics demonstrate that the voluntary programs implemented since the adoption of [voluntary standards] have been and continue to be very successful."

Comment

Working...
                        X