X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for Whitney Huston's Harlot Demon Child

Whitney Huston's music was beautiful and I am praying that Bobbi Kristina survives.

Also, this explains that she is showing signs of life.

Comment

This Negress is doing what all African American Negroes aspire to do; get so wasted from shooting marijuana that they can pretend to be brain damaged and live off Welfare for the rest of their lives.
      Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity Grace View Post
        Whitney Huston's music was beautiful and I am praying that Bobbi Kristina survives.
        Well, I guess we'll just wait and see if God hears your prayers.

Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
        John 9:31
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

From the Desk of
          GRANNY JUNE
          Office Temp and #1 Volunteer for Christ

Whitney Huston's music was beautiful and I am praying that Bobbi Kristina survives. Also, this explains that she is showing signs of life.
          Yea and PRAISE be, the little girlchild of Negress songstress Miss Whitney Huston lives to see ANOTHER DAY! All thanks to Our prayers an dthe kindness of the Man Up Stairs™ ! ! !

Think what we can do, if our prayers can keep a little orphan songbirt-to-be ALIVE, what other Mightiness and Tightiness MIGHT WE WRAUGHT with the powers of God's Loves ! !

and the family says her eyes are OPENING! Soon the little lips will open and out will come SONG of THANKS! I pray she grows in the strengthiness and awarenessness to rise up and STAND TALL in Gods True Love...oh may she feel the FULLNESS OF HIS LOVE ! ! !

you're welcome miss bobbi kristina we did this for you

this picture shows the newfind look of Biblical modesties she will return to Us in : ) i am sure of it! maybe this is her walking already around hospital grounds?

Comment

Originally posted by Granny June View Post
            From the Desk of

GRANNY JUNE

As weve all been told the love child between negress songstress WHITNEY HUSTON (dead) and "rapper" MR. CHRISTOPHER BROWN (alive AS OF THIS DAY) found facedown drunk in probability in bathtub and now in coma, clinging to life

Buried in comments this light of Truth™

Question for the family at this time indeed! and i admit i want whitney huston's daughter in Heaven© because maybe she sings like her mother, the negress songstress WHITNEY HUSTO (dead) I have her Gospal Collection II and it is inspiring on a quiet nights time.

So let us pray she wakes up from coma, accepts The Lord Jesus Christ™ as her Lord and Savior, then dies and sings for us in Heaven

This is her mother, the negress songstress Whitney Huston It is possible thefamily talent was passed on to daughter:

(insert scripture here) put in later

Whitney is being cursed for her blasphemous new age liberal spineless trash.
            Rom 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
            Rom 9:14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
            Rom 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. Rom 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
              Well, I guess we'll just wait and see if God hears your prayers.

Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.

John 9:31
              LOL not, God does not answer Blasphemers.
              Rom 9:15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. Rom 9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                I really do not see what the fuss is. Not only is this person just a woman (who as every Christian knows, has a snow balls chance in Hell of going to Heaven), but she is a 'African' (isn't that what they call darkies these days?) one. I'd think she'd just go back to Kanye or where ever those people go.
                Abraham was a gentile, gentiles are ALL non Jews.

1. Rom.3:28-30, "For we maintain that a man is justifiedby faith apart from works of the Law. 29Or is God the God ofJews only? Is He not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, 30sinceindeed God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcisedthrough faith is one."

2. Rom.4:3, "For what does the Scripture say? "AndAbraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness."

Comment

Also, this explains that she is showing signs of life.
                  So, she might only be in drugs, and just lying around like a lazy cow?

Typical behavior to a kind of people.
                  PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
                  Revelation 21:8

Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
                  Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

Comment

From the Desk of
                    GRANNY JUNE

Originally posted by Marko Loimaan-Aho View Post
                    So, she might only be in drugs, and just lying around like a lazy cow? Typical behavior to a kind of people.
                    now now it is possible the girlchild began this 'brain is dead' act as way of attention and now doesnt know how to backtrack and say "Okay, truth is i am fine, you can all go away now."

with children you must create a "golden bridge" they can take back to truth with out being embarrased so first things drs. should do is get everyone out of the room and say, "Okay, Miss Boobi Kristina, we are alone now tell us, are you really in coma and brain dead?, work with us you can come out now."

it used to be called playing possums an could well be the case still

Comment

Nup. She's dead as a doornail. She's kicked the bucket. She's carked it. Hallelujah. Another one on the hell train. It's just machines that are keeping her from rotting - in direct defiance of God's will to slay her.
                      sigpic

Comment

Dear Lord God,

We just pray now for the wicked child of these two nigra drug users and we just ask Lord that You just send whichever angel is appropriate at this time, Lord God, either the one of Life or the one of Death and that way we don't have to be concerned about this lazy negress child as she smokes dope and ingests evil chemicals, Lord, and we just pray Your Holy Will is done in this situation. LORD, if it is to be that she lives and then goes on to PRAISE YOU and THANK YOU and lift her hands up in GLORY TO YOUR NAME, then we just ask You to let this happen expediently, LORD GOD, otherwise give her a ticket to the fiery pits and we shall instead hear her voice along with those of her parents as they scream out in terror and horror forever and ever while we rest in your bosom sipping lemonade, Sweet Lord. In the Name of our Savior we ask these favors, believing Him for the best result. Amen and Amen. Take us to higher heights and deeper depths in the love of God as we praise You for answered prayer. AMEN
                        1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
                        Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
                        Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
                        Locations in 50 States and Canada
                        !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
                        Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
                        Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Comment

Working...
                        X