X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: christian rock

Originally posted by christianrocker View Post
    Ok I am not paranoid, I was just asking a simple question. I hadnt read the "welcome message" so I didnt know that admins would start changing my sig. And what makes you think Im in elementary school? Im in highschool if you want to know.
    How old are you, boy? What church does your father take you to?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
      I asked you for an example to show us what YOU consider "Christian rock". Provide one, don't ask for one.

Thank you.
      One of the best is a band called [satanic band name deleted] .

Comment

One of the best is a band called [satanic band name deleted] .
        Wow, thats funny, you ask for an example, I give it, you delete it. Also frying pans ARE NOT satanic.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
          How old are you, boy? What church does your father take you to?
          Why does it matter to you? You dont know me, my Dad or my church.

Comment

Wow, thats funny, you ask for an example, I give it, you delete it. Also frying pans ARE NOT satanic.
            I'm not an administrator, and can delete nothing.

I can only imagine that you listed "Creed" or "Stryper" or a similarly depraved band.
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Wrong answer.

Why does it matter to you? You dont know me, my Dad or my church.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
              28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
              29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                Because all rock music is of satan, as has been pointed out already.
                By "pointed out" you mean you coming out and saying it without really backing but just posting an article written by someone as wrong as you?

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                  I'm not an administrator, and can delete nothing.

I can only imagine that you listed "Creed" or "Stryper" or a similarly depraved band.
                  Sorry I did not mean to imply that you personaly deleted it and the band I put is called "Skillet" and whoever erased it either deleted it without reading or knowingly called a frying pan satanic which is actually pretty amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
                    Wrong answer.
                    It was not a "wrong answer" just a valid question

Comment

Sorry I did not mean to imply that you personaly deleted it and the band I put is called "Skillet" and whoever erased it either deleted it without reading or knowingly called a frying pan satanic which is actually pretty amusing.
                      Now, suggest one which abstains from the appearance of evil, as God commands:

1 Thessalonians 5:22
                      Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Ladies, please do not look at this photo of this so-called "Christian rock" band. They appear as undead monsters (Goths?) wearing depraved fetishwear, one in what appears to be a leather straitjacket, and the lead "singer" is attired in the very flames of Hell!

Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Skillet? They look more like Skittles.
                        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Just because you dont like how they dress doesnt mean they are evil. Last time I checked, God made night and said it was GOOD. Black is the color of night. God created black. If they still look "undead" to you its because of poor image resolution. "Skittles"? thats just dumb, theyre not whereing bright colors. Do you know what the cd that picture is for? Their cd called "alien youth" and before you critisize, here is what is about. "Alien Youth" refers to when Jesus said that we are aliens(strangers)in ...

Comment

... the world. The first words of the song(not including spoken word which says "its been confirmed that the aliens landed" refering to us as beleivers) are "worldwide Jesus domination, love conqers all". Do you have a problem with worldwide Jesus domination? If so, GET LOST YOU HYPOCRITE!

Comment

Are you their promoter, or something?
                              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

oh and about the "fire of hell" crap, God also made fire as a means of warmth, protection, and to cook food. Hmm...it ALMOST sounds like fire can be a good or bad thing...whats the word for that? Oh yeah! "Ammoral" ring any bells?

Comment

Working...
                                X