Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page BNP's I'm a Whiny Queer Thread
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Gold Tither Real American™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian One Year/1000 posts Tell her once

Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Warren Wierdsbe has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: BNP's I'm a Whiny Queer Thread - 06-19-2009, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestCatLady View Post
Thank you, Dr. Warren, I know now where that information can be found in JOHN. You are a True Christian to have found the information so quickly. I simply could not find it and gave up even though I had read it before. I did not want to give an Unsaved individual any advice in this realm without a quote. So, actually I am learning to keep my mouth shut when all that would come out is nothing but opinion without support.
Dear sister,
When you've been a Christian as long as I have, you will have a great deal of Biblical knowledge at your fingertips. Until that time, I suggest you search for "online Bible" at the Google. Other searches might find Nave's Topical Bible, and my personal favorite, the Scofield Reference Bible. Of course, you must always elect to receive your quotes in the AV1611 King James Bible. I don't know why they make all those false "bibles" available!

In Christ
Warren