Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Please pray for my wife
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

narrowpathy is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Please pray for my wife - 02-13-2008, 11:53 PM

I cannot lock her in a prayer locker, I cannot beat her - it would be spousal abuse by the laws of the atheist society I am forced to live in, so all that is left to me is pray that sweet Jesus will change her way of thinking.
Please pray that my wife will become a rational human being and will agree to a new tithing schedule.

"Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me" -- Faaabulous President Bush, May 27, 2004

Last edited by narrowpathy; 02-13-2008 at 11:54 PM. Reason: make it sound more American
(#2)
Old
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Please pray for my wife - 02-14-2008, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by narrowpathy View Post
I cannot lock her in a prayer locker, I cannot beat her - it would be spousal abuse by the laws of the atheist society I am forced to live in, so all that is left to me is pray that sweet Jesus will change her way of thinking.
Please pray that my wife will become a rational human being and will agree to a new tithing schedule.

Oh pleassssseeee. You are such a wuss. Be a man for the love of GOD.

Zeke and I aren't even married (yet) and he has given me a few shiners. I deserved them. I either didn't make a proper crease in his shirt sleeves when ironing or over cooked his steak. I took it like a real True Christian and never even whimpered.

If you truly loved her, you would give her the beating of her life. Go knock the love of JESUS in her like any man of GOD would do. How else is she supposed to learn?

Pansy.

Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
(#3)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Please pray for my wife - 02-14-2008, 08:45 AM

Her ex beat her, and she divorced him and then I was commanded to marry her
Hosea 1:2
The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.

"Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me" -- Faaabulous President Bush, May 27, 2004
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Bronze Tither True Christian™ Christian Love Saved 1 Year Real American™ True Heterosexual™ True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker

Miss Maisie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Maisie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Maisie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Maisie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Maisie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Maisie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Maisie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Maisie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Maisie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Maisie has bribed people to get these reputation points.Miss Maisie has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please pray for my wife - 02-14-2008, 10:06 AM

Sister Thumper speaks wisely. You need to be a man, Mister Pathy. God commands you to discipline your wife! And that means that you do it, not a butch lezbean with a whip who you're paid.

(#5)
Old
Exposing DEMONS for Jesus
True Christian™

Saved 1 Year Real American™ True Christian™ Silver Tither True Christian Lady Christian Love Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.Justina Thyme has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please pray for my wife - 02-14-2008, 11:08 AM

Amen, sisters. Let the atheists do it their way, such as it is; we all know it doesn't work (just look around).

Praying is good, but also keep in mind the wise words of Benjamin Franklin, one of our blesses country's Christian Founding Fathers, who said: "God helps those who help themselves."

You may want to start slowly, by just taking her over your knee for a few swats. And then next time, a few more, and a few more, and then faster, and a few more and faster and more and faster--er, I'm sure you get my drift.

God will guide your righteous hand and lead you both to Glory!

Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: Please pray for my wife - 02-14-2008, 12:59 PM

TY for the advice, but we have anti-abuse laws around here, and Jesus also said 'Give to the Caesar', meaning you pay the taxes and observe the laws;
now if I could postpone my thithing and have a holiday in Freehold, then I hope my wife's behaviour would change for the better.