X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does Anyone Have Experience with Raising the Dead?

I suppose, to a degree, that if I were to say that I have so much Faith that I could raise the dead, then that would be off-set against the sin of pride and thus I would not be left with enough Faith to do the job.

However, I am not that sort of person and unworthy of even being called "Faithful" - I know I could do more if there were more hours in the day.

At the moment, my experience rests at burying a hamster, and three months later praying it were alive again - I dug it up and it had gone! My elder brother laughed and told me it had not been dead but hibernating - I don't think he could prove this though - perhaps I wasn't quick enough in getting out there into the garden.

However, If anyone has access to either someone who is about to leave this Vale of Tears, or someone who has gone to glory in the last day or two, I could find it in me to truly follow the Lord's Words to the best of my shamefully weak ability.

(Sometime next week would be good, but not Thursday afternoon as I'm supposed to be taking Mrs Bathfire to her sister's for an anti-abortion knit-in.)
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
    X