Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover Baptist Lounge
Reload this Page NACWIB and the Lydia Circle
Landover Baptist Lounge Relax, Kick your shoes off. Praise Jesus!!! (Blacks and Homosexuals strictly prohibited!)

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Pumpkin pie NACWIB and the Lydia Circle - 05-03-2017, 12:25 AM

I have always believed (despite my father's opinions on the matter) that the Lord Himself led me into the business world. As a member of the National Association of Christian Women in Business, I have been asked to consider overseeing the Lydia Circle, which is an outreach of the NACWIB. I am not sure I have time for this effort. I do believe that we should do everything the best we can for the Lord (Ecclesiastes 9:10), and I know that Jesus will guide me each step of the way (Luke 1:45).

It's just that I am trying so hard to get back in the swing of Freehold life since I am so influential here, so revered, so adored by the dear sisters of the Church, and looked to as a mentor by Sisters Elizabeth Johnson, Sister Esther B, and so many others. I spoke to Mother about it and she just keeps telling me that I should give up my silly adoption ideas and find a man, quit my job, sell my company, and spend the rest of my life as a wife and mother - but my, I am having a very tough time seeing the good in such a choice.

While Pastor Ezekiel was blessing my home last night, before he drifted off to sleep, he told me that Freehold just reeled after I moved to Dallas for a time. I of course went to one of my many luxuriously appointed bedrooms and prayed earnestly before soaking my face in rose water and glycerin, falling asleep knowing that the Lord would give an answer soon.

This morning, Mac's E Z Adoptions in Des Moines asked if I'd want a 15 year old boy. I told them they must have misunderstood; I was looking to adopt a child, not rent a gigolo! I was appalled. Then they explained that they meant did I want to adopt this young black boy and I immediately turned them down. I've given it a little more thought and would appreciate your prayers. I mean, this young man is practically my age! Mother would have a cow if I took a young buck like that into my home. The only other choice right now is a 3 month old little girl from a Catholic adoption agency, but the child has chosen Down Syndrome and they're finding her hard to place.

The Blood of the Lamb Estate is no place for demonic risks, as I have always kept a spiritual and upright home. Oh, Lord, am I meant to be alone and childless? Jesus, can't You imagine the kind of mother I would be? I would be nothing like Your mother, who allowed You to be crucified and run off to the temple alone and all the other things she expected of You.

Perhaps if Sister Rebecca moves in, our friendship might ease some of the loneliness I feel at times as long as she realizes my superiority.

LORD, Send me a sign! Am I to wed? Am I to lead the Lydia Circle? I fall at Thy Feet in purity and submission.

Your Favorite Child,
NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.