X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hell is paved with the skulls of unbaptized babies

you do know im not a catholic, i have arguments against catholics aswell.

"Your evidence of this is what, exactly? Please tell us exactly how you came to know that the preserved version of the message is different from the destroyed original."

1. what evidence do YOU have that its not altered
    2. my evidence is common sense, a prophet would want peace, and not racism towards other beliefs.

"You have given me nothing. You are talking our of your ass, felipe. Who are "they"? Have you ever even read the Bible? It doesn't sound like it."

i believe to have answered that, i dont remember all their names, but his...is apostles the word in english? well, they never came unto his rescue, they stood as cowards, as queers, as sissys. did they not? now, i see you cursing sissys all the time, here you have them, i believe these are the names:

Simon, Peter, Andrew, James The Greater, John, Phillip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James The Lesser, Simon, Jude, and Judas Iscariot

according to most christians, only Iscariot betrayed Christ...but none of his other apostles came to his rescue either, so they can be considered as traitors aswell.

"I don't know what to do with you boy. It is clear that satan has you by the short hairs."

i do not believe in satan, or an evil entity. MEN are evil, we do not need an evil diety, we just use them to explain our evilness.

if you have not yet noticed im agnostic, so i choose not to believe in satan.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
      you do know im not a catholic
      Yes, you have revealed yourself to be a either moon-worshipping Muslim or someone who has bought into their propaganda hook, line, and sinker.

"Your evidence of this is what, exactly? Please tell us exactly how you came to know that the preserved version of the message is different from the destroyed original."

1. what evidence do YOU have that its not altered
      You are the one making assertions, so the burden of proof is on you. You can't just go around spouting nonsense and require others to prove you wrong, claiming victory by default. That's called intellectual dishonesty.

2. my evidence is common sense, a prophet would want peace, and not racism towards other beliefs.
      You can't be racist towards other beliefs, Einstein. You can only be racist towards other races.

Jesus wasn't a mere prophet, Achmed. He is God, incarnated into Human form, here to free us from sin.

none of his other apostles came to his rescue either
      They weren't supposed to. The plan all along was for Jesus to die on the cross so that mankind could be free from sin.

i do not believe in satan
      I think your kind calls him Ha-Shaitan.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
      Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
      Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
      #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
        Yes, you have revealed yourself to be a either moon-worshipping Muslim or someone who has bought into their propaganda hook, line, and sinker.

You are the one making assertions, so the burden of proof is on you. You can't just go around spouting nonsense and require others to prove you wrong, claiming victory by default. That's called intellectual dishonesty.

You can't be racist towards other beliefs, Einstein. You can only be racist towards other races.

Jesus wasn't a mere prophet, Achmed. He is God, incarnated into Human form, here to free us from sin.

They weren't supposed to. The plan all along was for Jesus to die on the cross so that mankind could be free from sin.

I think your kind calls him Ha-Shaitan.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
        well, from the beginning:

no, ive told you, im agnostic, dont judge when you dont know, ignorant. if i were muslim, i would have said allah, instead of god, and mentioned at least once Mahoma, the thing is, i didnt, so dont go around blabbing nonesense.

intellectual dishonesty? so, you cant prove me wrong, but i am intellectually dishonest. if you could, you would prove me wrong. its pretty simple, either you can, or you cannot. ive told you, i rely on reason, not on books, i rely on my own analysis, and not on a bunch of jews 2000+ years ago. thus my proof comes only by analysis, thus i cannot prove you wrong. i never told you what to believe in, and if i did, it was sureley not my intention.

and about the racist part...english is not my mother language, but not so long ago, even racist could fit an average christian! aside that, there is no such thing as races, thats proven wrong, there are ethnic groups of genetical heritage. so, according to your quote of Einstein, there is NO racism. but there are cases like you people, of course, who curse everyone for being different, and require everyone to act the same, in order to 'be saved'. now, that seems a lil' communist, doesnt it?

how can you prove jesus was god incarnated in human flesh? i mean, aside from the bible, which is your universal argument against everything. if he was, why did he need to die to 'forgive' us?, thats a bit random. i mean, a god, who needs to die temporarily, so he can save his own creation...save it from what? HE's the owner of the universe, isnt he? if he is, why does he need to come and die in a cross?

i will get all the last paragraph straight, for i got a little enraged. if god is almighty, omnipowerful, and owner of the whole universe, why does he have to save us? if he was almighty wouldnt he just destroy the demons and satan? i believe he would. if there is an omnipowerful and perfect god, we need not to fear anything in this universe, for it is all his, is it not? i dont know if i got the message across, its difficult to explain upon deaf ears.

"They weren't supposed to. The plan all along was for Jesus to die on the cross so that mankind could be free from sin."

ok, we are free of sin, why do we need to get baptized then?

besides, how can you prove he was supposed to, and it was not only an ugly turn of destiny for a warmhearted prophet?

"I think your kind calls him Ha-Shaitan."

i think ive told you enough about me not being muslim, and me not having an evil deity. if you decide to blind your eyes from this text, poor you, its a fact you will never see truth again.

Comment

well, from the beginning:

no, ive told you, im agnostic, dont judge when you dont know, ignorant.
          I don't believe that you're agnostic. I think you belong to that Al Gore New Age fag religion. You know, the one where they pray to the God of Global Warming. Of course, Gore just wants us to worry so he and his fag friends can make a buck selling solar panels and hybrids. It's a German (wind turbine/solar cell manufacturers) and Japanese (Toyota hybrids) plot to destroy the good old American way of life. Real Americans should drive a 4x4 off-road Ford/GM SUV with a yellow ribbon, "Jesus Saves" bumper sticker and an American flag attached to the antenna.

Repent, before it's too late,
          Buford
          yours in Christ,
          Brother Buford

sigpic

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
          - Rush Limbaugh

Comment

yes, because with the old american lifestyle were going to last so much time in this earth, aint we?

besides, i support al gore, but let me remember you, ideologies are far from religions. i know my religion, another person cannot tell me what i am, whithout me already knowing it. less if the other person is a fanatic

Comment

yes, because with the old american lifestyle were going to last so much time in this earth, aint we?

Physical America will be irrelevant after The Rapture, but did you know that there are SUVs and drive-up McDonald's in Heaven? God made Heaven in America's image. And of course, Hell will be populated by Muslims, just like Iran and Venezuela.

YIC,
              Buford
              yours in Christ,
              Brother Buford

sigpic

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
              - Rush Limbaugh

Comment

you people, of course, who curse everyone for being different
                We don't curse the unsaved. They have cursed themselves. We try to help them get saved.

why does he need to come and die in a cross?
                Because the wages of sin is death.

ok, we are free of sin, why do we need to get baptized then?
                If evolution is true, why are there still monkeys?

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
                Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
                #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

We don't curse the unsaved. They have cursed themselves. We try to help them get saved.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                  ...quite simply, because theyre living organisms that havent gone extinct yet. shows how much you actually know about the theory of evolution. what are you going to contradict yourself on now billy billy? dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by brother damion View Post
                    ...quite simply, because theyre living organisms that havent gone extinct yet. shows how much you actually know about the theory of evolution.
                    Ah, I see. The monkeys exist because they are living, and they are living because they aren't dead yet.

Thanks for making that clear. Suddenly the theory of evolution makes so-o-o much sense.
                    Originally posted by brother damion View Post
                    what are you going to contradict yourself on now billy billy? dumbass.
                    What an immature person you must be, if all you can do is resort to insults!
                    A wise man’s heart inclines him to the right, but a fool’s heart to the left. (Ecclesiastes 10:2)

Comment

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                      last time i answered one of your questions with questions, you told me you owed me no answers, that i had to answer first, so, unless you wish to look ignorant and foolish, i hope you answer my question "if god is perfect, why do we need to get baptized?"

oh and, btw, you try so hard to save other people, by being smartasses, you get everyone to hate you after all. so, basicly, you are a fail, your point of life is a fail.

"Because the wages of sin is death."

and:
                      1. why is that?
                      2. why did god make that apply to himself, if he's saved, he could have synthesized the whole drama-queen-jesus-part to "ill give men another chance" THATS IT! so simple, isnt it?

Comment

oh and, btw, you try so hard to save other people, by being smartasses, you get everyone to hate you after all. so, basicly, you are a fail, your point of life is a fail.
                        What does that make you? A win of grammar?
                        "Because the wages of sin is death."

and:
                        1. why is that?
                        Because it's sin! If the wages of sin was cake and pie, there'd be no reason to avoid it!
                        2. why did god make that apply to himself, if he's saved, he could have synthesized the whole drama-queen-jesus-part to "ill give men another chance" THATS IT! so simple, isnt it?
                        Because He's not a namby-pamby sissy-boy liberal.
                        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          Ok, I'll bite gothfag.

Please tell how Christ's message was "perversed and destroyed", and by whom exactly. Who are these "they" you keep whining about?

I am sure that you have proof to show as well?

BTW: I didn't know that vikings were queers.

One need look only as far as late 90's has-been devil-music "rockers" Nelson to know the potential of viking stock for limp wristedness.
                          Mark
                          11:17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Comment

One doesnt have to look to far to see that many of you are of Viking or Celtic decent.

A hell paved with the skulls of kids, maybe you'll get to feel it under your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Rune Enoe View Post
                              I was reading this phoney-baloney bleeding heart FALSE Christian sermon, when I was struck by the following statement:

“hell is paved with the skulls of infants not a span long”

Now, a span is 23 inches, so I thought they were rather big skulls for being infants' skulls. After a while it dawned upon me that it was the infants, not the skulls, who were "not a span long". Ooops.

Anyway, it got me wondering about the exact nature of building materials that God used when He created Hell (Matthew 25:41). As a True Christian™ I only except to see Hell from the other side of the great gulf, so please indulge an old man's curiosity.

Jonathan Edwards (1703–1758) claimed that "The road to hell is paved with the skulls of unbaptized babies", while Richard Baxter (1615-1691) is quoted in Hazlitt's "Table Talk" for stating from the pulpit, "Hell is paved with infants' skulls". According to Chrysostom it was priests' skulls and not infants' skulls.

I hope my True Christian™ brethren and sistren have given thoughts to this theological puzzle.
                              I always imagined that Jesus used crushed, unbaptised infant skulls suspended in a mixture of coagulated feces and semen as a paving medium for the road to hell...

Comment

Working...
                              X