X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

What do you think of these pictures?

Re: What do you think?

Poor composition, childish technique, crude color choice.

Aren't those the paintings they used to have up at Sambo's(c) ?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I thought that they are beautiful holy pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by A Mad Dog View Post
        I thought that they are beautiful holy pictures.
        Holy? Do you worship jigaboos?

That's blasphemy, pal.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Vile heresy too !!
          Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Holy? Do you worship jigaboos?

That's blasphemy, pal.
            No, I worship the Lord Jesus Christ.

Comment

What do you think of these pictures?
              Why is a spear chucker whipping the blue gum carrying the wood? He must be the house negro overseer keeping the new guy in line.

That one Alabama wind chime is flying above the others. I'm wondering if the artist got lazy (like your typical pickaninny) and forgot to draw a tree and a rope.
              Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

No, I worship the Lord Jesus Christ.
                No you don't. You're a papist! You worship Mary!

Anyway, I don't see Jesus in those pictures. Just a tribe of coons.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Why were there no white people saving any of those wrong do-ers. THis painting is pure evil

Comment

Originally posted by rightpathtaker View Post
                    Why were there no white people saving any of those wrong do-ers. THis painting is pure evil
                    These paintings were painted from an African perspective. They are really beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyReb View Post
                      These paintings were painted from an African perspective. They are really beautiful.
                      And if our glorious Savior was painted as a fat Korean woman or a Martian, I imagine you would find it "beautiful", too? They are nothing but a slap in the face of our Lord and pure blasphemy. They are completely historically inaccurate and trying to change Jesus into someone He was not.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

A Mad Dog sez> I thought that they are beautiful holy pictures.
                        Say what?
                        You got an agenda?
                        I see where you are going with this .........

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski
                        Sister Verna Too {she is vomiting}

Comment

Wow, they are gonna ban you sooooooo bad ...

Comment

Working...
                          X