X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "hello"

Hello,

May I ask, why do you have no husband? You come across as a somewhat Godly woman!

Also, if you need some help with a facial reconstruction, we do have some loose Mr/Mrs Potato Head eyes and noses in the Sunday School play box.

YIC,

Mrs. Phebe Dewitt.

PS. Please refrain from calling my husband by his first name. I do not see that he has given you permission to do so!

There's Jesus here,
    Just see what He offers me....
    Down here my sins forgiven,
    Up there a home in heaven
    Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
      I do not see that he has given you permission to do so!
      ..of course; he has not. I didn't realise the connection until you mentioned it.
      I do not feel at this early stage that I deserve any extra head-work, as I really have nothing to contribute beyond that which may presently be satisfied by a woman in my condition. Yes, I yearn to be bound in matrimony. Professional exertions across 3 continents limit the availability of Godly men prepared to shackle me - there is no shortage of heathens, of course - and I wait in wretchedness for any healing ministry that may come upon me here at Landover Baptist. Thank-you Mrs. Dewitt for your offer, which I do appreciate. "Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath" Romans 13:5
      ON FIRE in my heart

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
        ..of course; he has not. I didn't realise the connection until you mentioned it.
        I do not feel at this early stage that I deserve any extra head-work, as I really have nothing to contribute beyond that which may presently be satisfied by a woman in my condition. Yes, I yearn to be bound in matrimony. Professional exertions across 3 continents limit the availability of Godly men prepared to shackle me - there is no shortage of heathens, of course - and I wait in wretchedness for any healing ministry that may come upon me here at Landover Baptist. Thank-you Mrs. Dewitt for your offer, which I do appreciate. "Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath" Romans 13:5
        ON FIRE in my heart
        Miss Mitza,

You may be pleased to know that we DO have many a good True Christian gentleman residing in Australia. Brother Warner Davidson is just one I can mention off the top of my head and he certainly is the epitome of all things GODLY in that usually, God forsaken land. Considering his past as well, meeting with you may be just what he needs, as in his pre-Jesus loving life, he was into trashy, face-painted like harlots sluts! As you really don't have a face, he would not be able to even consider slipping back into his old ways.

It is obvious you do need some Godly guidance though, so perhaps we could arrange a meeting between the two of you? If you like, I can approach the lovely Brother Davidson to see if he would be interested?

YIC

Mrs. Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
        Just see what He offers me....
        Down here my sins forgiven,
        Up there a home in heaven
        Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Your understanding, and consideration of my solitude is welcome, Mrs. Dewitt; I feel that Someone who knows me very well has quickened your heart in this! My house is in an unpopulated area - indeed I often jest to myself that if a wild animal grabbed me I could scream for days and no-one would ever hear! - but it is not the only environment I inhabit. Work (such as it is) takes me to the fleshpots of Europe where painted trollops flaunt their agile limbs in the service of Beelzebub and men’s souls grow hard for low debauchery. Only the money-lenders grow rich.
          Although, thinking about it, other people must make something out of it, otherwise there would be no pay-packets (such as they are) and no mountain retreats! But I am not paid to think.
          Would a gentleman hear all that and not despise me as a whorish thing? If Mr. Davidson has patience, and the strength for details of my scarlet boulevard, well.. the journey might take some time (and it could be a bumpy ride) but if he could stick it out I’m sure I’d open up in the end, and maybe quite soon. You know.. sometimes I just feel as though I could burst inside!
          Perhaps if you mentioned my dilemma to your friend, see what he thinks (I know I can trust your discretion) and I’ll think about your suggestion over the next couple of days.
          Very kind regards,
          ML

Comment

Working...
          X