• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin Mary Seen in Bird Poop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye3Xg-kYoio

A dropping for heaven
    From KWTX:

Since Sunday, a steady stream of family, friends, neighbors and strangers has stopped by to pray and take pictures of the image.

The Pachuca's say the image is more than a coincidence especially since it happened on the 12th.

The family says in Mexico, Dec. 12 is celebrated as the day of The Virgin Guadalupe. Onlookers say the image is a miracle because the distinct colors and outline of the image on the truck match the image of Virgin Guadalupe.

The Pachuca's say they will continue to welcome anyone who wants to see the image, because the image isn't going to go away anytime soon.

"I think we're going to just put it on a shelf outside, probably take off the mirror and keep it there cause its something special to us. I'm not going to wash it off," says Cristal Pachuca.

Those dumb Cathlicks

Real, true Christians will never fall for this
    sigpic

God loves me so much
    that he killed his only son so I can live forever.

Re: Virgin Mary Seen in Bird Poop

You will like my new church flyer entitled, "Messicants! Has God removed part of their brain?"

Not only does it not look like Jesus' mother, it reminds me intensely of a cooter.

Perhaps it is an ironic message from God?

Here's a still from the video - the bird poop is the one on the left.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
      Not only does it not look like Jesus' mother, it reminds me intensely of a cooter.
      Brother!

Frankly, to me it looks like a mad squirrel jumping up between someone's legs, trying to do God-knows-what.
      Psalm 81:10:
      I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
      open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
        You will like my new church flyer entitled, "Messicants! Has God removed part of their brain?"

Perhaps it is an ironic message from God?

Here's a still from the video - the bird poop is the one on the left.
        Here is an MRI image of a typically damaged Mexican Catholic brain. It should be obvious why they see images of The Virgin of Guadalupe in every tortilla, waterstain, and blob of bird feces that they look at.

Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
          Here is an MRI image of a typically damaged Mexican Catholic brain. It should be obvious why they see images of The Virgin of Guadalupe in every tortilla, waterstain, and blob of bird feces that they look at.

Hey, with what was this MRI scan made? SCIENCE BITCH, LOLOL

Comment

Working...
          X