Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page evolutionists get owneds again!
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus CAUTION - Underage Poster

Twiggy is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: evolutionists get owneds again! - 04-27-2011, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wait_what View Post
Now Gorillas have HUGE freaking deltoids. Why do they have such huge deltoids if they walk on the ground compared to spider monkeys who spend their lives in trees?

Based on your earlier claims and how your story keeps changing, or "evolving" you know little about the theory you want to believe in. I suggest you first read a KJV 1611, then if you want to still rant about your little idea, you go read from the fathers of the concept every journal and publication written on it so that you can keep a consistent story with the lie they made up.
Maybe because of how they walk, along with their dominance displays? I don't know, I'm not an expert on gorillas. I'm sure that if you're interested you could google it, or if not then I'd be happy to tell you lots of adaptations that birds have made.