Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS!
Reload this Page BOYCOTT Wal-Mart & Target!!!
THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! Open for the CHRISTmas Season only.

(#21)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: BOYCOTT Wal-Mart & Target!!! - 01-08-2008, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
I am so angry, these stores are so eager to forget about Jesus' Birthday that they're taking down the Christmas stuff already. Last time I checked, it's still January 5th, surely they can wait for at least a month!
Oh, dear!

Sister Christianson, I don't mean to pry, but . . . By what horrible misfortune were you compelled to enter a <gasp> WAL-MART?

Were you abducted by Messican'ts? Or perhaps by aliens? (Oops, same thing.)

Oh, of course. Silly me, you were surely there to witness to the downtrodden, the Wal-Mart greeters!
(#22)
Old
Spiritual Mother of LBC
True Christian™

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 5 Years True Christian Lady Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Ribfest '03 Best stoning bucket Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Mama Grizzly Persecuted

Glendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureGlendora Christianson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: BOYCOTT Wal-Mart & Target!!! - 01-08-2008, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyD View Post
Oh, dear!

Sister Christianson, I don't mean to pry, but . . . By what horrible misfortune were you compelled to enter a <gasp> WAL-MART?

Were you abducted by Messican'ts? Or perhaps by aliens? (Oops, same thing.)

Oh, of course. Silly me, you were surely there to witness to the downtrodden, the Wal-Mart greeters!
Absolutely, Sister, if it weren't for LBC, places like Wal-Mart would abandon Jesus during HIS birthday and replace HIM with a snowman or even worse, a polar bear. But I am in favor of shopping at Wal-Mart because it allows folks to spend more of their money on Jesus' favorite church (LBC of course!).

Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.